Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649601 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2505 on: April 26, 2017, 08:13:40 PM »

Well, you get 240 energy a day in a 24 hour period.  You can get another 120 x 2 by spending 50 x 2 crystals for refreshes.  That's 480 energy.  Divide that by 10 for normal mode battles on level 9 and you get 48 attempts.  Multiply that times 12 for the xp and you get 576 XP a day, plus whatever you get from spending your Cantina energy.  That 576 x 9 gives you 5184, so 9 days.  Perhaps minus 1 day if you get enough xp from Cantina.  So yes, getting that much XP is technically possible.

As for how long the event runs, if it's anything like Yoda and EP, it'll be 7 or 8 days.

You might have a shot at it.

Wow, thanks for doing that math. I may do an extra refresh to be on the safe side. I also need 2 more drops from Fleet store to get Maul G11.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2506 on: April 26, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »

Wow, thanks for doing that math. I may do an extra refresh to be on the safe side. I also need 2 more drops from Fleet store to get Maul G11.

Yeah, an extra refresh would help, but past 2 refreshes it costs 100 crystals per refresh and you can do that twice before it goes up again.  Even if you only do 1 though, you'll still be spending 200 crystals for that day.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2507 on: April 26, 2017, 09:14:35 PM »

Yeah, an extra refresh would help, but past 2 refreshes it costs 100 crystals per refresh and you can do that twice before it goes up again.  Even if you only do 1 though, you'll still be spending 200 crystals for that day.

I know. It may get expensive to successfully pull off.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2508 on: April 26, 2017, 09:22:27 PM »

Well, here's my Big Prediction Sure To Go Wrong . . .

EA is going to wait until they see all 3 of these Metrics level off or decline by whatever they consider to be a statistically relevant % to their bottom line:

- Daily Revenue ($) from Players buying Crystals

- New Player Accounts

- Unique Daily Logins

When Pay Player revenue drops, existing players start logging in less frequently & New Accounts slow down . . . they will drop RoTJ Luke Skywalker . . . then wait a month and drop a bunch of KotOR characters headlined by Revan to make EVERYONE lose it and start playing a lot again.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2509 on: April 26, 2017, 10:13:14 PM »

Why do you need 5k xp Doc?  O_o

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2510 on: April 26, 2017, 11:20:11 PM »

Sorry about the double post, couldn't edit the last one.

Finished by GW without issue, even with the 'Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, St Han, Pathfinder' on node 12.  Glad it wasn't as nuts as yesterday's.  I swear EA make GW harder than normal when it's the guild challenge.

Edit:  4-star Tarkin completed!  Woohoo!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2511 on: April 27, 2017, 01:03:00 AM »

Why do you need 5k xp Doc?  O_o

If I reach level 83 I can get Maul to Gear 11 for the Jedi event coming up. And we all know what he does against Jedi.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2512 on: April 27, 2017, 01:30:26 AM »

Why do you need 5k xp Doc?  O_o

If I reach level 83 I can get Maul to Gear 11 for the Jedi event coming up. And we all know what he does against Jedi.

Oh, I didn't realize it was for that.  Sadly I don't think you'll make that deadline.

Assault Battle #4: Places of Power

Starts: April 29th
Ends: April 30th
Min lv Required: 75
Notes: Requires First Order, Sith

You only have like 2 days until it starts and it's only going for 1 day apparently.  I was thinking the R2 event where you have like 7-8 days until it starts and where it should go for a few days.

---------

On the bright side I just completed Mace's Tier 5 challenge!   Cheesy   Now I just need a million ship credits to put him to 6*.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2513 on: April 27, 2017, 01:35:26 AM »

Oh, I didn't realize it was for that.  Sadly I don't think you'll make that deadline.

Assault Battle #4: Places of Power

Starts: April 29th
Ends: April 30th
Min lv Required: 75
Notes: Requires First Order, Sith

You only have like 2 days until it starts and it's only going for 1 day apparently.  I was thinking the R2 event where you have like 7-8 days until it starts and where it should go for a few days.

Oh. I wonder if I'll need him at 11 to beat the bonus tier. I beat the first two last time before I even hit level 80. So I have 3 Gear 10's that I didn't have and Nihilus is Gear 9 instead of 8. Sidious will be 8 instead of 7.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2514 on: April 27, 2017, 12:53:12 PM »

Interesting. That makes a Nihilus lead seem like a really good idea for my arena shard then. Who is it you run into trouble against?

Sorry, missed this yesterday.  Too much going on . . .

I think my worst enemies are:

- RNG

- A Captain Rex Whale Team

RNG some matches / days . . . the Arena gods just decide it's F U Time and the other team just seems to get every single good break and you none.  Very frustrating.

Captain Rex CAN be a pain sometimes because a Sith Team is pretty dependent on applying debuffs and he can wipe then and give everyone Tenacity.  If you are facing a REALLY good team, those few turns will sink you.

I should have my DN Lead Zeta no later than Monday night, so things should get interesting.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2515 on: April 27, 2017, 04:35:44 PM »

- A Captain Rex Whale Team

Captain Rex CAN be a pain sometimes because a Sith Team is pretty dependent on applying debuffs and he can wipe then and give everyone Tenacity.  If you are facing a REALLY good team, those few turns will sink you.
As someone who uses uses a F2P rex lead team, I can tell you that the biggest reason why we use them is that they are fun to use. Rex ties together the whole team and give them synergy. And cuz rex is awesome.

Calon I gotta ask you for a favor. Do you think you could put you darth maul as you leader for dark side battles? I'm trying to clear darkside 9A hard and my maul dies way to fast. I kinda need maul too cause it's a bunch of jedi. The best I can do is 2-star cause my maul always dies on the last round from luminara.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2516 on: April 27, 2017, 05:38:21 PM »

As someone who uses uses a F2P rex lead team, I can tell you that the biggest reason why we use them is that they are fun to use. Rex ties together the whole team and give them synergy. And cuz rex is awesome.

Calon I gotta ask you for a favor. Do you think you could put you darth maul as you leader for dark side battles? I'm trying to clear darkside 9A hard and my maul dies way to fast. I kinda need maul too cause it's a bunch of jedi. The best I can do is 2-star cause my maul always dies on the last round from luminara.

Wait, the last lead I use for DS or LS battles is the one people can borrow from me?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2517 on: April 27, 2017, 06:27:50 PM »

Wait, the last lead I use for DS or LS battles is the one people can borrow from me?
Yep that's the case.

I can't wait to get r2 btw. I'm not gonna gear him right away though. But I can still say I have him.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2518 on: April 27, 2017, 06:38:23 PM »

Yep that's the case.

I can't wait to get r2 btw. I'm not gonna gear him right away though. But I can still say I have him.

I didn't know that. I can definitely do that for you. I'll have Maul to Gear 11 in a few days, not sure if that would help you more.

Edit: that should do it. Let me know how it turns out.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2519 on: April 27, 2017, 06:56:27 PM »

I didn't know that. I can definitely do that for you. I'll have Maul to Gear 11 in a few days, not sure if that would help you more.
Yes that would. Thanks calon I owe you one. I have an ally who has a zeta gear 11 maul but he switched his darkside leader to dooku. Unfortunately, dooku just doesn't have the dps to cut it. Sure his stuns are nice but I have EP and my own dooku. I was getting limited cause currently my best dark side team is Nihilus(L), Vader, Sid, EP, and Dooku and while they are good, I'm being limited when I can't use my own dooku. I do see why you use maul though. As soon as I get my zeta mats I'm going full swing on maul. Luckily he doesn't have a painful gearing process. Thanks again.

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: