Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646273 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2745 on: May 23, 2017, 10:56:43 PM »

Thanks. Btw calon I have 18 zetas right now. I won't be putting them on anyone yet cuz I don't have the rest of the ability mats and I'm working on making my final decision as to who gets it.

Well if it weren't for the stupid Zeta challenge that I'm 0/10 on I might have more than 14. Angry   I think the race is to the first person with the capability to equip the whole package. Not just the 20 zetas.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2746 on: May 23, 2017, 11:04:54 PM »

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2747 on: May 23, 2017, 11:55:15 PM »

Well if it weren't for the stupid Zeta challenge that I'm 0/10 on I might have more than 14. Angry   I think the race is to the first person with the capability to equip the whole package. Not just the 20 zetas.
Well I'm pretty close on most of them.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2748 on: May 24, 2017, 12:06:32 AM »

Looks like some game updates just rolled out.

New units: Fulcrum Ahsoka

Daily login for June: Grand Moff Tarkin. For more information on his Empire faction pass, please see more below!

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope with Double Drops! These events only last 24 hours, so be sure to make your way throughout the Cantina. For more information, please see the schedule when double drops are going to…well DROP below!
5-25 - Light Side (Normal and Hard) Nodes
5-26 - Dark Side (Normal and Hard) Nodes
5-27 - Galactic War, Mod Battles, and Mod Challenges Nodes
5-28 - Cantina Nodes
5-29 - Light Side (Normal and Hard), Dark Side (Normal and Hard), Galactic War, Mod Battles, Mod Challenges, and Cantina Nodes

40th Anniversary gift

You’ve all been waiting and it’s finally begun. It’s time to prepare for the Hero's Journey! Use these gifts to help Luke prepare for his Hero's Journey as he embarks on the path to become a member of the forgotten Jedi Order.

Luke Shards
1,000,000 Credits
36 MK I Ability Mats
27 MK II Ability Mats
12 MK III Ability Mats
5 Omega Ability Mats
15 Tier 4 XP Droids

Where is this journey leading? And what’s in store? We’ll find out more in August.

EMPIRE FACTION PASS- Grand Moff Tarkin
Plenty of community sleuths called it, but for those still wondering, we can confirm that Grand Moff Tarkin has arrived to close our Empire rework series by receiving a devastating faction pass! Head your Squad with Tarkin's leader ability Tighten The Grip, which now adds Defense Down on enemies that go below 100% health on an EMPIRE characters turn. Each Basic attack now increases his Potency, while Ultimate Firepower now does additional damage based on Potency, allowing you to set up a devastating attack. This is complimented by his Special ability, Intimidation Tactics, which temporarily grants himself a 50% Potency up buff. Lastly, Tarkin's ability arsenal is rounded out with Callous Conviction, gaining defense equal to his Potency!

Revisit the Galactic Empires unyielding commander of the Death Star and add him to your Squad today!

NEW! Trouble on Tatooine Flash Event
May sees the introduction of a new type of event- Flash Events! Unlike other events, Flash Events only last one to four hours in each instance and repeat several times a day, so be sure to catch them when they launch! Flash Events difficulty and rewards are based off your account level. All initial runs of a Flash Event have more generous rewards, so be sure to participate early and often!

Our first Flash Event Begins MAY 25th and takes you to the harsh desert planet of Tatooine. This lawless world holds many dangers and mysteries, especially for moisture farmers. To participate in this multi-tiered event, task Luke Skywalker with inspecting the perimeter of the farm as you join forces with Jawas to square off against marauding Tusken Raiders.

Code Name- Fulcrum Event
Join forces with AHSOKA TANO (FULCRUM) and battle the Empire in the newest Marquee event! Maneuver through various locations on Lothal, battling the Empires multiple waves of Troopers as you familiarize yourself with her abilities.
This adventure ends within the Malachor temple, facing the Fulcrum agent’s former master. Do you have what it takes to lead Fulcrum Ahsoka to her destiny?
Starts: June 2nd
Ends: June 6th

Code Name: Fulcrum Pack
Level up your Ahsoka Tahno (Fulcrum) by purchasing this new limited time pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), with a chance to get up to 330 SHARDS!

Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle
Power up Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) with a Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle! Pack contents include:
80 Character Shards: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
Credits
XP Droids
Ability Mats

Imperial High Command Bundle
GRAND MOFF TARKIN has received one of the most epic faction passes yet with a brand new ability and two Zetas. Power him up today with this limited time bundle and unleash your fury! Pack Contents include:
80 Character Shards: Grand Moff Tarkin
Credits
XP Droids
Ability Mats

Phoenix Squadron in Chromium and Fleet Packs
Rejoice! Your Phoenix Squadron favs from Star Wars Rebels season 3 are now available in the Chromium Packs! Additionally, GHOST and PHANTOM II can be attained via Fleet Packs. Add the Phoenix Squadron and their Ships to your collection today!

Mod Drop Rates and Shard Conversions
Our Heroes journey begins, and with it comes a celebratory change! Going forward, the drop rate for Mods has been increased on Mod Challenges and Mod Battles nodes.
Additionally, we have adjusted duplicate character shard yield rates in Chromium packs to the following:
1 star character: 10 shards
2 star character: 25 shards
3 star character: 50 shards
4 star character: 80 shards
5 star character: 145 shards

New Shards new nodes
The Ewok Scount has been added to Dark Side 9-B Hard

EA Play to Give
Games permeate all areas of our lives today – across multiple devices and platforms, and reach players of all ages and genders around the world. With millions of hours spent in play every day, games are a powerful platform for positive, inclusive connections. That is why EA is partnering with several charities to give back to our player communities and support a more inclusive environment in video games. Tap below to learn more about EA Play to Give 2017
https://www.ea.com/eaplay2017/play-to-give

Nute Gunray?
For more information regarding Nute Gunray, please refer to @CG_NotReallyAJedi dev Update <<HERE>>

BUGS
Grand Moff Tarkin: Tarkin's special "Intimidation Tactics" can no longer be evaded.

SHIPS
GHOST: Ghost's "Sensor Scrambler" will now reduce the correct amount of Potency on enemy ships
To go along with the updated kit for Grand Moff Tarkin, his Capital Ship Executrix has received a small update as well. The unique ability "Victory at all Costs" Reinforcement Bonus has been changed from Potency Up to Retribution to fit the theme of the Ship better and provide more value to your Fleet

What’s Ahead
Shrouded in secrecy, but worth the wait!

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2749 on: May 24, 2017, 12:09:10 AM »

40th Anniversary gift

You’ve all been waiting and it’s finally begun. It’s time to prepare for the Hero's Journey! Use these gifts to help Luke prepare for his Hero's Journey as he embarks on the path to become a member of the forgotten Jedi Order.

Luke Shards
1,000,000 Credits
36 MK I Ability Mats
27 MK II Ability Mats
12 MK III Ability Mats
5 Omega Ability Mats
15 Tier 4 XP Droids

Where is this journey leading? And what’s in store? We’ll find out more in August.

This is Jedi Luke, right EA?!?!?   RIGHT?!?!?!?   Give him NOW!!!!!

-------------------

Also, there's some more updates in game.  Your mailbox will be full of them.  One of them is about Mods and their drop rate being increased to 100%.  I think it's $h!t that I spent a whole month's worth of Cantina energy farming mods and now they bump it.  I would have had sooooo many more mods with this change.  I'd probably be at the 500 mark achievement.   *grumble grumble*

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2750 on: May 24, 2017, 12:12:36 AM »

I will not allow a noob to get a toon Zeta'd before me!!! I'm nowhere near the challange atm.

Btw any of you ever use zylo? I just did and I'll be dropping everything for him right now. Just so you guys know life got busy so I won't be posting much for the next like 6 months.

I get the $20 crystal pack once every two weeks. Not sure if that qualifies as P2P. . .

14? I'm at 2. Race ya.

I meant 13 whoops. We will leave my fleet rank at "I get 800 tokens a day and am thousands on rank away from the next highest" so it will take me 17.2 days to get 7 more and considering zeta drop rates I should win. I think we should have a reward for the winner and a punishment for the loser. Just so everybody's(krace/Soul/Viv) clear this is a race between Lord Exia(me) and TheDoctor(calon).

I believe Doc is right.  The challenge was based off Mr Owl not wanting to let a noob get a toon Zeta'd first.  Better get your other mats together Owl  Cheesy

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2751 on: May 24, 2017, 12:13:02 AM »

This is Jedi Luke, right EA?!?!?   RIGHT?!?!?!?   Give him NOW!!!!!

-------------------

Also, there's some more updates in game.  Your mailbox will be full of them.  One of them is about Mods and their drop rate being increased to 100%.  I think it's $h!t that I spent a whole month's worth of Cantina energy farming mods and now they bump it.  I would have had sooooo many more mods with this change.  I'd probably be at the 500 mark achievement.   *grumble grumble*
Did you get the rewards yet?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2752 on: May 24, 2017, 12:22:00 AM »

Did you get the rewards yet?

I believe most of this stuff doesn't go live until the 25th.

Also there's an overall graphical change on gear and stuff.  Kinda nice.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2753 on: May 24, 2017, 03:34:21 AM »

Well I'm pretty close on most of them.

Sigh. I thought I had a chance. Stupid challenge. If my 2/13 overall is anything to go by it's not even worth all the work I put into the ships. If the drops don't improve I'm not going to be happy. At all.

I believe Doc is right.  The challenge was based off Mr Owl not wanting to let a noob get a toon Zeta'd first.  Better get your other mats together Owl  Cheesy

Wow I'm still a noob at level 85. Sheesh. Cheesy   I bet that's never going away now.

----

In better news, I keep setting new damage records in raids, so I guess that means I'm making progress. Levelled Wiggs to 85 and Omega'd Wedge's basic for the 15% damage buff. I'm impressed with his performance. 17-20K each crit, and I think he only didn't crit twice. I guess RNG finally liked me for once. Wedge put up 364K, almost half the score of my entire rebel squad.

Edit: it was p1 of Rancor if anyone was wondering. Everyone is allowed to hit with one team and we downed it in an hour.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2754 on: May 24, 2017, 04:23:38 AM »

I just completed nodes 1 through to 11 with just my droid/jawa squad.  They've really come a long way, especially since I added Nebit to the mix.  Very pleased.  They couldn't quite take out the Wiggs team on node 12, but considering they'd already taken out three Wiggs teams already, I gave them a pass   Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2755 on: May 24, 2017, 04:41:40 AM »

I just completed nodes 1 through to 11 with just my droid/jawa squad.  They've really come a long way, especially since I added Nebit to the mix.  Very pleased.  They couldn't quite take out the Wiggs team on node 12, but considering they'd already taken out three Wiggs teams already, I gave them a pass   Tongue

Nicely done.

I've personally been loving my Nihilus (just got him to G10) led Sith team for GW. When Maul, Palpatine, Sidious, Vader, and Nihilus open up with all their AoE's before the opponents go due to TM from previous battles it's crazy. So much red on the enemies. And we all know what Vader does to that. Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2756 on: May 24, 2017, 04:49:38 AM »

You really need to stop going on and on about the gear level of my toons Calon.  Get over it, your saltiness has started to rub me the wrong way.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2757 on: May 24, 2017, 04:54:50 AM »

You really need to stop going on and on about the gear level of my toons Calon.  Get over it, your saltiness has started to rub me the wrong way.

I'm sorry Soul. Sometimes I think I should stop talking online at all. Always manage to say something wrong and offend someone. Sad

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2758 on: May 24, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »

It's cool.  I assume as we have been playing roughly the same length of time, you feel some level of competitive comparison.

My GWs are not easy.  They are tailored to my character and gear level.  If my characters were as high level and gear level as yours, my GW would probably be harder still.
There was a time where facing lvl 60 characters with gear level 7 on node 12 was hard for me, as it would have been for you too Calon.  Now you face much harder stuff.  So do I.
Yes, it's possible and very likely that my GW would be easier for you than your GW is.  That's because your toons are on average higher character and gear level than mine.
That's how the game works.

Personally I am very pleased with how my characters are doing, and how I am doing in this game.  Implying that my characters are under-geared, or that I have it easier than you etc etc, as you have done a number of times... it's just not cool.
My characters are not under-geared, they're just not as well geared as your characters are.
I'm not trying to compete with you; I'd appreciate it if you could stop competing with me by trying to put me down.

Well done on your H Rancor result btw.  I omega'd Biggs and Wedge's auto-fire ages ago, it really makes a difference eh!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2759 on: May 24, 2017, 05:33:04 AM »

It's cool.  I assume as we have been playing roughly the same length of time, you feel some level of competitive comparison.

My GWs are not easy.  They are tailored to my character and gear level.  If my characters were as high level and gear level as yours, my GW would probably be harder still.
There was a time where facing lvl 60 characters with gear level 7 on node 12 was hard for me, as it would have been for you too Calon.  Now you face much harder stuff.  So do I.
Yes, it's possible and very likely that my GW would be easier for you than your GW is.  That's because your toons are on average higher character and gear level than mine.
That's how the game works.

Personally I am very pleased with how my characters are doing, and how I am doing in this game.  Implying that my characters are under-geared, or that I have it easier than you etc etc, as you have done a number of times... it's just not cool.
My characters are not under-geared, they're just not as well geared as your characters are.
I'm not trying to compete with you; I'd appreciate it if you could stop competing with me by trying to put me down.

Well done on your H Rancor result btw.  I omega'd Biggs and Wedge's auto-fire ages ago, it really makes a difference eh!
Soul, if I did anything to offend you as well I sincerely give you my deepest apologies. Btw your Boba is pretty awesome. If you're F2P like me, just keep at it and gear will come you way. I don't think your toons are undergeared at all. Remember this game is very heavily P2P oriented so the gear take alot longer if you're not P2P. Calon is P2P.

I'm sorry Soul. Sometimes I think I should stop talking online at all. Always manage to say something wrong and offend someone. Sad
No calon you can't leave. You're stuck with us whether you like it or not Wink Anyways we'd miss you.

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: