Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649498 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3060 on: June 20, 2017, 06:07:42 PM »

Yeah I've watched those two.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3061 on: June 20, 2017, 10:20:33 PM »

Yep, sure can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJUDrLG1Sg

Oh, here is a new video of a team with Thrawn taking out the rancor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phcdRqjqKgQ

This dude only got hit twice during the whole raid.  That's just sick.

Perhaps they went too far with him? Of no one can get hits in, that's a problem.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3062 on: June 21, 2017, 03:02:08 PM »

Just beat the bonus tier of the Phoenix Flash event. Got my furnace, stun cuff, and 3 zetas.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3063 on: June 21, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »

Just beat the bonus tier of the Phoenix Flash event. Got my furnace, stun cuff, and 3 zetas.

Nice job.  It's quite a rewarding cache of goodies.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #3064 on: June 21, 2017, 06:08:27 PM »

Nice job.  It's quite a rewarding cache of goodies.
That it is. I however have chosen not to go for thrawn. Even when I have all 330 shards I won't be activating him. In other new though I have 19 Han Solo shards. On our last heroic I got 40 droid caller salvage making an even 50. Now I can gear tarkin once I level and star him.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3065 on: June 21, 2017, 06:36:26 PM »

That it is. I however have chosen not to go for thrawn. Even when I have all 330 shards I won't be activating him. In other new though I have 19 Han Solo shards. On our last heroic I got 40 droid caller salvage making an even 50. Now I can gear tarkin once I level and star him.

Oh?  Why no Thrawn?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #3066 on: June 21, 2017, 07:53:51 PM »

Oh?  Why no Thrawn?
Because what they did was wrong. Remember EA play? well anyone who went and gave their player ID to the game team got 16,000 crystals for free. It also causes F2P players(myself included) to lose out on things. Even though we can get thrawn what would we have to sacrifice for him? Gear farming, arena, GW, raids, mods, crystals, and ships. That reason and I don't plan on changing my empire plans for the time being.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3067 on: June 21, 2017, 10:12:55 PM »

Because what they did was wrong. Remember EA play? well anyone who went and gave their player ID to the game team got 16,000 crystals for free. It also causes F2P players(myself included) to lose out on things. Even though we can get thrawn what would we have to sacrifice for him? Gear farming, arena, GW, raids, mods, crystals, and ships. That reason and I don't plan on changing my empire plans for the time being.

I didn't know of any such thing.  I'd sure have loved that many crystals.

So far he has been super easy to get to Gear 8, how much farther after that, we'll see. 

As for Arena and GW, I have little else to spend those tokens on.  I'm getting to the end where I don't want certain characters farmed.  Ships, I have actually started buying Zetas because I have almost all the ships I want nearly maxed, and gear is a ripoff there. 

I don't plan on changing a lot of things right now, but I will take him as far as convenient, and I will continue to get Phoenix leveled up so I can 7* him when his event comes back around.  I have a feeling he's going to be useful in raids for a while.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3068 on: June 21, 2017, 10:27:43 PM »

Today's node 12 is brought to you by the number 69 and the letter 'O'
As in ooooooh sexy  Tongue

Zader (L), Zidious, Dooku, EP, Zavage

I checked the mods and it was interesting to note that while Zidious had 6/6 potency mods (fair enough), the rest all had 4/4 speed 2/2 potency.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3069 on: June 21, 2017, 11:03:30 PM »

Today's node 12 is brought to you by the number 69 and the letter 'O'
As in ooooooh sexy  Tongue

Zader (L), Zidious, Dooku, EP, Zavage

I checked the mods and it was interesting to note that while Zidious had 6/6 potency mods (fair enough), the rest all had 4/4 speed 2/2 potency.

I'll see your 12 with my 12, AND my 11.   Tongue

I goofed this week and did 1 too many GW's, so I only had two runs.  The fist run of 12 was pretty easy.  I think that was because I had Thrawn on 12 on the last one.  The next run however....

My 11 was a fully maxed and Zeta'd First Order team.  That was quite a slog to get done.  Took 3 teams to get that out of the way.  

THEN I get to GW 12 and there's Zader, Zihilus, Sith Assassin, GK, and everybody's new Favorite, Thrawn.  Took 1 team to soak, then my Jedi A-team to soften up the group.  Then I used my Sith squad to kick GK's butt, and they managed to take vader down to just a sliver of health.  Sent in my Rebels and popped Vader right off, then took out Thrawn and managed to nearly kill Nihilus.  Sent my Jedi B-team in to finish Nihilus and take out the Assassin.

Whew...  Glad that's all over.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3070 on: June 21, 2017, 11:11:44 PM »

Ouchies.  Nice one  Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3071 on: June 22, 2017, 05:08:40 AM »

I finished off the Tarkin command ship challenges today.  I haven't starred his ship up to 6stars yet as I need a spare million ship credits, but it's still cool to have gotten it done.  Too bad I use Ackbar's command ship and not Tarkin's, and haven't even unlocked the 6star challenge for that yet  Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3072 on: June 22, 2017, 05:34:11 AM »

So far he has been super easy to get to Gear 8, how much farther after that, we'll see. 

Not for those of us playing Star Wars Galaxy of Carbanti's.

I finished off the Tarkin command ship challenges today.  I haven't starred his ship up to 6stars yet as I need a spare million ship credits, but it's still cool to have gotten it done.  Too bad I use Ackbar's command ship and not Tarkin's, and haven't even unlocked the 6star challenge for that yet  Tongue

I have 10M ship credits and it's only getting higher.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3073 on: June 22, 2017, 01:40:24 PM »

How useful/important would it be to sing up with swgoh.gg? I check that page occasionally, especially for values and gear requirements...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3074 on: June 22, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »

Not for those of us playing Star Wars Galaxy of Carbanti's.

I have 10M ship credits and it's only getting higher.

Yeah, eventually you'll catch up on those since they are given out so readily with daily challenges.  Had to use some more for Thrawn, but the gear he needs for Gear 9 isn't that bad either compared to other toons.  The worst thing needed of course is yet another Stun Gun.

I have just shy of two million, but then I've been spending a lot of them.  Was leveling the Ghost and the Phantom as I was considering using them with my Phoenix now powered up.  Went back to saving up at the moment as I get closer to Vader and Poe's 7* ships.

How useful/important would it be to sing up with swgoh.gg? I check that page occasionally, especially for values and gear requirements...

It is useful because you can share your roster easily with others and they can help with suggestions.  It also helps you to look at your own inventory of characters easier, check out what gear they need at what levels, etc.  You can also build squads and other functions.  Some of the stuff you can do without signing up, but it's really easy to do and just makes interacting with the site easier.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: