Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649426 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3315 on: August 03, 2017, 03:27:55 PM »

Yes I did.  I wanted to get it last time, but didn't quite have it to spare.  Worked out well this time.  Needed like 81 more shards, got the pack, farmed his hard mode level, boom 100/100.

I think yes, for Tier 4 or the Bonus Tier or whatever, which is the one that has Zetas, you need a 7* Luke for it.  Keep this in mind though, the flash events go all month long.

Luke Skywalker Flash Events
Starts: Aug 3rd
6th
9th
12th
15th
18th
21st
24th
27th
30th

You will probably be able to get hopefully 5 a day from Guild, maybe more, maybe less.  You have a chance of 1-3 from the HM battle, and you will get a total of 30 for the month on the daily login.  Plus I'm sure there will be a Luke pack for sale.

No, I usually don't post on mobile, usually it's on the PC.

Nice. I hope you have a good use for him. He's an amazing character.

Right. Just found out you actually just need the 6* Luke for the bonus, and there's only 1 zeta mat instead of 3. But 3 omegas too so worth it.

So you're saying I should farm them both? Ok.

Hmm, I thought all you had to do to embed a video on PC was remove the 's' from "https". Could be wrong though, cause I don't use a PC anymore.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3316 on: August 03, 2017, 04:07:02 PM »

managed to unlock R2, imperial team is improving for sure. having the Emperor sure helped.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3317 on: August 03, 2017, 09:34:43 PM »

And my first 6* character is the Jawa Scavenger. But, I'm okay with that.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3318 on: August 03, 2017, 10:04:21 PM »

Nice one bB.  EP is the poo; my only regret in zeta'ing Vader's lead is that I don't get to use EP as lead on my Empire team anymore Tongue

Lol Taegin, love it.  Don't feel bad, my first toon to 5 stars was Chewie and my first to 6 stars was Lumi.  Not exactly stand-out characters (though Lumi is hella-good in the early game).

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3319 on: August 03, 2017, 10:09:42 PM »

I don't. He was also my first 5*, and will probably be my first 7*. Grin He can actually be pretty good. Especially against droids.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3320 on: August 04, 2017, 01:53:34 AM »

Nice one bigBear!

Taegin you're JS is probably better than mine. Lol.

I just had one heck of a Rancor run. Started with phase 1 at 100% (p1 is actually really easy to solo) and ended with phase 3 at 8%. 80k short of 8 mil in a single run. Shocked   Zader came in with 4M damage, TIE Fighter pilot just short of 2 mil, Tarkin 800k, and Magmatrooper and Rex with 500k.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3321 on: August 04, 2017, 04:36:58 AM »

Taegin you're JS is probably better than mine. Lol.

He is extremely easy to rank when they provide 80 shards for the first time in the Luke events.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3322 on: August 04, 2017, 05:33:01 AM »

He is extremely easy to rank when they provide 80 shards for the first time in the Luke events.

That's where I unlocked him. Last time they ran this event.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3323 on: August 04, 2017, 01:20:37 PM »

That's where I unlocked him. Last time they ran this event.

I really wish the event had better loot.  None of the tiers have an especially great loot table.  Kinda lame after you beat all the levels the first time.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3324 on: August 04, 2017, 02:41:24 PM »

I'm one Zeta short of my first set, and still don't know who should get it...Vader's my favourite, as he is my most evolved char that has a good Zeta lead...Phasma is stronger, but her Zeta is only suitable for a FO team, and for QGJ I lack some really powerful Jedi...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3325 on: August 04, 2017, 02:55:21 PM »

I'm one Zeta short of my first set, and still don't know who should get it...Vader's my favourite, as he is my most evolved char that has a good Zeta lead...Phasma is stronger, but her Zeta is only suitable for a FO team, and for QGJ I lack some really powerful Jedi...

If you lack a good FO or Jedi team, and you have a strong Sith/Empire team, then Vader is gonna be your obvious choice.  Maul is another option if you have him at a strong level and have a Sith team to back him up.  If not, Vader is probably your best choice.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3326 on: August 04, 2017, 05:54:04 PM »

EP, Vader, Savage and RG are quite strong, but I lack an equally strong 5th...Death Trooper, Shoretropper and especially TFP are currently built up, but promoting them is a pain...Maul is being worked on, but I lack one or two strong Sith toons as well. I plan using DN with him, but he's not ready yet...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3327 on: August 04, 2017, 06:08:56 PM »

EP, Vader, Savage and RG are quite strong, but I lack an equally strong 5th...Death Trooper, Shoretropper and especially TFP are currently built up, but promoting them is a pain...Maul is being worked on, but I lack one or two strong Sith toons as well. I plan using DN with him, but he's not ready yet...

Well, nobody said you had to use your Zetas right away.  For you it might be best to just hold out and keep saving until you really are sure you have a good team put together that you are happy with.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3328 on: August 04, 2017, 06:24:22 PM »

That's what I was thinking about, too. Since I can't take back that decision, and it takes much time to farm the mats, it's really better to wait. I wouldn't be happy Wink

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3329 on: August 05, 2017, 05:09:42 AM »

I really wish the event had better loot.  None of the tiers have an especially great loot table.  Kinda lame after you beat all the levels the first time.

I agree with you there. I'm pretty sure the loot that is there, I have like 50 of each or something.

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: