Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646252 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3405 on: September 06, 2017, 11:00:34 PM »

You know you're in a weird position when your GW's are so hard that you are relieved to get two Zeta QGJ led jedi teams in your last three nodes.  While ZGJ(L), Zoda, JKA, GK, Zeta CLS is a b*tch of a team, it just doesn't put the fear in me that my usual last 3 nodes do   Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3406 on: September 07, 2017, 03:55:23 PM »

@Krace, how many stars did your guild get in the Territory Battle? We got 26 total.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3407 on: September 07, 2017, 05:03:32 PM »

Lol, nice. I have 725k ally points (always increasing) and I don't know what I'm going to do with them.

Why don't you spend them on Bronzium cards (since that is the only thing I have found to do with them)?

It currently is the only way to use them. There used to be another thing to spend them on but that was a long time ago. Reason I haven't is because it would take so long and get boring.

I have a little over a million right now.  Usually when I get over by 50-100k I'll spend back down to 1 million.  I have most of the characters in there and I have considered spending all my points to try and get shards for the shard shop.  Though now that Fulcrum is out of the Shard Shop I probably won't.

You know you're in a weird position when your GW's are so hard that you are relieved to get two Zeta QGJ led jedi teams in your last three nodes.  While ZGJ(L), Zoda, JKA, GK, Zeta CLS is a b*tch of a team, it just doesn't put the fear in me that my usual last 3 nodes do   Tongue

Yeah, I'd gladly take a team like that.  I have been getting a lot of gold opponents on 11 and 12.  My easy 12 is gone now and replaced by a team of 3, 4, or 5 gold geared toons and it's a nightmare.  I usually only finish 11 and then I'll often just quit.  I faced a team yesterday that Fulcrum could 1-shot one of my guys even with full protection.  Also if Leia was stealthed and she got 3 shots, she could nearly kill someone by herself.  They need to figure out how to tone down the matchmaking to something more reasonable.

@Krace, how many stars did your guild get in the Territory Battle? We got 26 total.

Sadly we only got 24, which is 1 short of the first star achievement.  When we got to 6* and 7* our participation dropped substantially because people just didn't have the toons or the ships to complete the combat missions or to fill in the platoons and squadrons.  I was a pissed they were requiring things like Geo Spy and the Falcon.  Just dumb.

So how do people feel about ANOTHER Han?  We're up to 4 now.  One more and he can have his own squad.  I'll admit though that if you had Raid Han and the new Veteran Han in a group it'd be pretty devastating.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3408 on: September 07, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »

Our squad only got 11 stars I think, maybe 12.

So how do people feel about ANOTHER Han?  We're up to 4 now.  One more and he can have his own squad.  I'll admit though that if you had Raid Han and the new Veteran Han in a group it'd be pretty devastating.

I want a whole Han squad. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3409 on: September 07, 2017, 07:34:07 PM »

Our squad only got 11 stars I think, maybe 12.

I want a whole Han squad. Cheesy

You'll get one eventually.  At some point ROTJ Han will come around when they get past ESB characters.  That will probably be after Last Jedi characters though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3410 on: September 07, 2017, 09:13:20 PM »

Its annoying. I am trying to do the Han and Chewie events, but my iPad keeps crashing, so I might not get them done. Angry

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3411 on: September 07, 2017, 10:00:19 PM »

Yeah, I'd gladly take a team like that.  I have been getting a lot of gold opponents on 11 and 12.  My easy 12 is gone now and replaced by a team of 3, 4, or 5 gold geared toons and it's a nightmare.  I usually only finish 11 and then I'll often just quit.  I faced a team yesterday that Fulcrum could 1-shot one of my guys even with full protection.  Also if Leia was stealthed and she got 3 shots, she could nearly kill someone by herself.  They need to figure out how to tone down the matchmaking to something more reasonable.

Tell me about it. Angry   Although I've retained my broken node 12 so I'm very thankful for that.

Sadly we only got 24, which is 1 short of the first star achievement.  When we got to 6* and 7* our participation dropped substantially because people just didn't have the toons or the ships to complete the combat missions or to fill in the platoons and squadrons.  I was a pissed they were requiring things like Geo Spy and the Falcon.  Just dumb.

Ooh that sucks. Sad   Next time.

You'll get one eventually.  At some point ROTJ Han will come around when they get past ESB characters.  That will probably be after Last Jedi characters though.

And there's a Han Solo movie coming.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3412 on: September 07, 2017, 10:22:01 PM »

I think it's stupid.
I think it shows a lack of vision and imagination on the part of the devs that in a world as comprehensive and extensive as Star Wars, they have to re-use toons at all, let alone multiple times.

So, the names of the toons aside, the character abilities are phenomenal.  An aoe ability block with stun?  An aoe speed down?  Stacking offence and defence stats?  If only they could do that in a rework for an existing character.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3413 on: September 07, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »

Or an entirely new character. I completely agree.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3414 on: September 08, 2017, 01:28:27 AM »

I'm hoping for a carbonite Han.

And a bounty hunter disguise Leia. When she loses all protection, she becomes slave Leia and gains guaranteed critical hits against Hutts.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3415 on: September 08, 2017, 02:42:21 AM »

And a bounty hunter disguise Leia. When she loses all protection, she becomes slave Leia and gains guaranteed critical hits against Hutts.

Speaking of which, I want a Hutt in the game.  Perhaps Ziro?  Or even better, Grakkus!  Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3416 on: September 08, 2017, 04:30:50 AM »

Woot just got my TIE Fighter Pilot to Gear 12! Lots of gains across the board but the big one was protection. Went from 18,000 to 23,500

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3417 on: September 08, 2017, 04:41:00 AM »

Woot just got my TIE Fighter Pilot to Gear 12! Lots of gains across the board but the big one was protection. Went from 18,000 to 23,500

Nice one, that's a pretty significant improvement.

Some of the changes for toons once fully geared at lvl 12 are crazy.  Apparently General Grievous' health basically doubles, and he becomes one of the highest health toons in the game (possibly THE highest, I can't remember).

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3418 on: September 08, 2017, 04:52:30 AM »

Nice one, that's a pretty significant improvement.

Some of the changes for toons once fully geared at lvl 12 are crazy.  Apparently General Grievous' health basically doubles, and he becomes one of the highest health toons in the game (possibly THE highest, I can't remember).

It is. I never thought I'd see my TIE Pilot with the max number of protection bars. I think I'll go for a few more of his pieces as well as they'll give a major health boost.

Grevious is 15th in health now, and Gamorrean Guard is the highest. GK is rocking highest protection now.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3419 on: September 08, 2017, 05:04:02 AM »

That's right, Gamorrean Guard got top spot haha
But Grievous did get his health doubled, which is pretty amazing.

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: