Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648707 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3420 on: September 08, 2017, 05:09:31 AM »

Indeed. He desperately needs a rework on top of the huge health gain.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3421 on: September 08, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »

Well, GW was already almost unbeatable, but with all the new gear now, it becomes completely impossible...got CLS (L), Raid Han and Fulcrum on G XII and GK and R2 on G XI in the last node...and all with awful power values, of course -.- No way

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3422 on: September 08, 2017, 09:28:55 PM »

Well, GW was already almost unbeatable, but with all the new gear now, it becomes completely impossible...got CLS (L), Raid Han and Fulcrum on G XII and GK and R2 on G XI in the last node...and all with awful power values, of course -.- No way

Yeah, I get golds on GW11 and GW12.  It's pretty crappy anymore.  I lucked out today and made it all the way to GW12 with my main team to come face to face with CLS lead, GK, R2, Raid Han, and Thrawn all with gold gear.  It took 6 teams to take them down, but I managed it.  Usually if I run into a full team of 5 golds, or I have lost one of my main team before GW12, there's no point in even trying.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3423 on: September 14, 2017, 10:04:41 PM »

*Pokes everybody*

How's things going people?  Anybody feel like they've got a better handle on TB this time around?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3424 on: September 14, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »

*Pokes everybody*

How's things going people?  Anybody feel like they've got a better handle on TB this time around?

I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but I haven't really had a chance to try and figure it out. But I'm doing what I can.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3425 on: September 14, 2017, 10:35:12 PM »

This time around TB's a lot harder.  My guild 3-starred the first 3 waves last time, this time we barely got 2 stars on wave 2.  The character requirements for platoons are a joke this time around too.  Who the heck has starred Paploo and Millenium Falcon except whale guilds?!

Otherwise, things are going well here.
I finished my phoenix shard grind last week, and am looking at 5 Phoenix characters sitting on 100/100 in my collection.  Just need to actually drop the 5mil on them now, which I may hold off on until the Thrawn event comes back (crossing fingers for next month).
I also made it to 30 zeta shards before I manned-up and zeta'd R2Z2.  Always knew I would, but kept holding off because I'm indecisive  Tongue  Now I have to decide who's getting the next zeta since I'm already halfway there  Roll Eyes
Also managed to gear 10 a couple more toons recently, including my Dooku who is less than 20 shards from 7* as well.  I'll probably finish him off soon once I've caught up on some mod farming.

Lots of irons in the fire as per usual.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3426 on: September 15, 2017, 03:47:25 AM »

Oh yeah, TB. Thanks for reminding me, I should go play them. Hasn't really grabbed my interest. I'd take a raid over TB any day.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3427 on: September 15, 2017, 01:41:42 PM »

I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but I haven't really had a chance to try and figure it out. But I'm doing what I can.

Well, the basics are always do the combat missions first.  Usually there's 1-2 per sector, and of course sometimes there's multiple sectors.  Be wary as some combat missions only allow certain characters, like Rebels, and some require certain characters, like Hoth Scout, Soldier, Han, or Leia.  Make sure you do that one first, if you can, so that you don't use up your limited selection of specific toons.  Ship combat missions I've found I can do the first 2-3 phases missions with only 3 ships and that usually gives me more to put into Squadrons.

Next, fill in Platoons.  Focus more on Platoons that can be completed.  Some require some of the new Ewoks, or other rarer characters(that most don't work on) that many don't have to a certain star level.  Those Platoons should be filled in later or skipped completely.  The same principles go for ships Squadrons.

Then there's the mass deployment of every other toon you have that you haven't use yet.  This I always hold until later, possibly even only an hour or two before the finish of that phase.  Basically it's a big push to possibly finish a star level, or even if it's not you just wanna get the points for doing it.  Ships mass deployment is something that can be done once you're done with the mission and Squadron since there's only one place to put them.

This time around TB's a lot harder.  My guild 3-starred the first 3 waves last time, this time we barely got 2 stars on wave 2.  The character requirements for platoons are a joke this time around too.  Who the heck has starred Paploo and Millenium Falcon except whale guilds?!

Otherwise, things are going well here.
I finished my phoenix shard grind last week, and am looking at 5 Phoenix characters sitting on 100/100 in my collection.  Just need to actually drop the 5mil on them now, which I may hold off on until the Thrawn event comes back (crossing fingers for next month).
I also made it to 30 zeta shards before I manned-up and zeta'd R2Z2.  Always knew I would, but kept holding off because I'm indecisive  Tongue  Now I have to decide who's getting the next zeta since I'm already halfway there  Roll Eyes
Also managed to gear 10 a couple more toons recently, including my Dooku who is less than 20 shards from 7* as well.  I'll probably finish him off soon once I've caught up on some mod farming.

Eh, I find TB about the same as last time.  The Falcon was there last time I am sure, and I thought the Ewoks were, but they might not have been.  Definitely some characters and ships that are a huge pain.

I would spend the credits and get those Phoenix starred up.  I don't remember what phase they were in TB, but you'll want them strong.  They need mods and gear.  I too am hoping for the Thrawn event as I desperately want him for 7* so I can use him in HAAT P3.

I'm guessing you did Number Crunch for R2?  That's usually the best one to do first.  You might consider doing his other Zeta, Combat Analysis, if you are indecisive when you get the next 20 Zetas.  It only affects LS toons, but it's handy on a team that crits a lot, like a Rebel team.

Oh yeah, TB. Thanks for reminding me, I should go play them. Hasn't really grabbed my interest. I'd take a raid over TB any day.

Shame on you!  You're supposed to be helping your guild.  Tongue   Anyway, I find it kind of fun.  It's something extra to do on the game during the day, and I really want some of those rewards.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3428 on: September 15, 2017, 06:29:24 PM »

Well, the basics are always do the combat missions first.  Usually there's 1-2 per sector, and of course sometimes there's multiple sectors.  Be wary as some combat missions only allow certain characters, like Rebels, and some require certain characters, like Hoth Scout, Soldier, Han, or Leia.  Make sure you do that one first, if you can, so that you don't use up your limited selection of specific toons.  Ship combat missions I've found I can do the first 2-3 phases missions with only 3 ships and that usually gives me more to put into Squadrons.

Next, fill in Platoons.  Focus more on Platoons that can be completed.  Some require some of the new Ewoks, or other rarer characters(that most don't work on) that many don't have to a certain star level.  Those Platoons should be filled in later or skipped completely.  The same principles go for ships Squadrons.

Then there's the mass deployment of every other toon you have that you haven't use yet.  This I always hold until later, possibly even only an hour or two before the finish of that phase.  Basically it's a big push to possibly finish a star level, or even if it's not you just wanna get the points for doing it.  Ships mass deployment is something that can be done once you're done with the mission and Squadron since there's only one place to put them.

Thanks for the info. I'll use it once I get my phone and can actually play the game. Grin That is really the biggest thing right now, I can't really do anything, so I just do the mass deployments.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3429 on: September 15, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »

Thanks for the info. I'll use it once I get my phone and can actually play the game. Grin That is really the biggest thing right now, I can't really do anything, so I just do the mass deployments.

If you can do mass deployments, you should be able to do Platoons too without much trouble.  Those are basically the same thing, but you're just picking individuals to go in certain slots.  Combat missions I can understand since those are a lot of action.  Hopefully you get your new phone soon and can enjoy the game in earnest.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3430 on: September 15, 2017, 07:49:57 PM »

Spent some money on starring Old Ben and Finn to 6*, R2 and Luke (Farmboy) to 7* and now thinking what to do next. Sitting on 36 Zetas and no idea where to put them...I've got no decent team for Zader, no Kylo, no CLS,...Savage is quite powerful with a Zeta, but that's it.

Maybe I'll focus on Phoenix once I starred Old Ben to 7* Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3431 on: September 15, 2017, 08:13:42 PM »

If you can do mass deployments, you should be able to do Platoons too without much trouble.  Those are basically the same thing, but you're just picking individuals to go in certain slots.  Combat missions I can understand since those are a lot of action.  Hopefully you get your new phone soon and can enjoy the game in earnest.

Yes, I didn't realize that was all the platoons were. I did them today, maybe it will help.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3432 on: September 15, 2017, 10:08:59 PM »

Spent some money on starring Old Ben and Finn to 6*, R2 and Luke (Farmboy) to 7* and now thinking what to do next. Sitting on 35 Zetas and no idea where to put them...I've got no decent team for Zader, no Kylo, no CLS,...Savage is quite powerful with a Zeta, but that's it.

Maybe I'll focus on Phoenix once I starred Old Ben to 7* Smiley

Well, if you don't have R2 to Zeta, then I might suggest one of the 4 from ANH.  Leia, ST Han, Old, Ben, or Farmboy Luke.   Savage is also a pretty good option if you've got a good Sith team to put him with.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3433 on: September 16, 2017, 04:01:25 AM »

Shame on you!  You're supposed to be helping your guild.  Tongue   Anyway, I find it kind of fun.  It's something extra to do on the game during the day, and I really want some of those rewards.

Well, I'm not actually missing any of the phases, it's just not a part that interests me. I already spend more than enough time playing so I don't really welcome the extra. But I still do it.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3434 on: September 16, 2017, 07:13:00 PM »

Well, if you don't have R2 to Zeta, then I might suggest one of the 4 from ANH.  Leia, ST Han, Old, Ben, or Farmboy Luke.   Savage is also a pretty good option if you've got a good Sith team to put him with.

R2 Cheesy Didn't think of him...would be a good choice as well, powerful with one Zeta and even more with two...and I have almost enough Zetas for him!

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: