Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648595 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3690 on: December 08, 2017, 10:05:21 PM »

No, rewards were still quite useful this time...I'm a bit crabby because of my recent losing streak in Battlefront 2 (dozens and dozens of matches, and only three wins since yesterday afternoon with an overall kill-death ratio of approx. 1/8 or 1/9)...maybe that's why my post sounded that rude - I didn't want it to be like that, actually Undecided

Lol, I feel ya man.  I have been schooled repeatedly in BF 1 on more than a few occasions and I know that crabby feeling, especially when it's like 1 or 2 people on the other team that seem to get you like ALL the time that match.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3691 on: December 09, 2017, 04:05:27 AM »

I disagree about raids. Say someone does huge damage in phase 2, someone else soloes phase 3, and another soloes phase 4. Why should the last person not get credit for their work? I was just bumped out of first in hAAT yesterday after the raid was done, and while it sucks, I think it was fair. When I finally get around to a p4 solo team I sure won’t want it to be near useless.

As for time, it’s possible to be going half an hour after the raid ends, especially if the guild finishes the 4th phase quickly.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3692 on: December 20, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »

7* Jedi Consular. That is five total.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3693 on: December 20, 2017, 09:31:17 PM »

Congrats! Although I suggest farming Barriss as a long-term solution, she's far more capable healer. Not good in offense, but awesome in defense and healing. With Zeta she's even more powerful.

Another good option is Chirrut with his HoT stacking and Tenacity Up. Use good Health Mods with high Health and Speed stats, and he can guarantee the survival of many groups - especially Rebel teams!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3694 on: December 20, 2017, 09:39:48 PM »

Congrats Taegin!

I finally hit 1million GP on characters alone the other day.  Next goal is hitting 1.8mil GP in total.  Hopefully the CLS event will happen soon and get me a good way closer.  I'm also only 16 Falcon shards away from having all the ships unlocked  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3695 on: December 20, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »

Thanks. I didn't really 7* him because he is a good healer, more of because he was easy to farm, and I already had him almost to 6* when I started farming him. But yeah, I definitely plan on getting Barriss soon.

Congratulations Soul, my GP is only 323K total.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3696 on: December 20, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »

I think my consular is like 5*. Lol. Never had a use for him.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3697 on: December 20, 2017, 10:30:48 PM »

My Jedi Consular is 7* because I used his ship for a long time in my fleet.  It's actually very useful, especially under an Ackbar Home One.  Never quite took him to lvl 85 though, especially once his ship got replaced, though I probably should because of Territory Wars.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3698 on: December 21, 2017, 01:54:14 AM »

I finally hit 1million GP on characters alone the other day.  Next goal is hitting 1.8mil GP in total.  Hopefully the CLS event will happen soon and get me a good way closer.  I'm also only 16 Falcon shards away from having all the ships unlocked  Cheesy

Nice job.  It's a good feeling unlocking all the ships.  My last one was Cassian's U-wing which I got at super speed thanks to the double drops event for the Veterans for Rey.  Just today I finished my 20th 7* ship.  Nice to check them off the list 1 by 1.  Soon all the Capital ships will be 7* too.    Grin

Thanks. I didn't really 7* him because he is a good healer, more of because he was easy to farm, and I already had him almost to 6* when I started farming him. But yeah, I definitely plan on getting Barriss soon.

Congratulations Soul, my GP is only 323K total.

I think my consular is like 5*. Lol. Never had a use for him.

My Jedi Consular is 7* because I used his ship for a long time in my fleet.  It's actually very useful, especially under an Ackbar Home One.  Never quite took him to lvl 85 though, especially once his ship got replaced, though I probably should because of Territory Wars.

Yeah, I got Consular to 7* a long time ago.  Partially cuz he was easy to farm and partially cuz back then there weren't so many characters.

I still use his ship and find it pretty useful.  The double attack is pretty handy when you're bringing him out of reserves, and also his shield boost thrown on Fives while Fives is tanking with Maul's retribution on him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3699 on: December 21, 2017, 08:20:37 PM »

Yeah, his ship is still quite powerful.

I'm not even near unlocking all ships...although the MF with G12 Rey and Finn would be badass...or Kylo's shuttle.
Maybe I'll start farming them in the near future...when I reached my other goals Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3700 on: December 21, 2017, 09:14:36 PM »

Yeah, his ship is still quite powerful.

I'm not even near unlocking all ships...although the MF with G12 Rey and Finn would be badass...or Kylo's shuttle.
Maybe I'll start farming them in the near future...when I reached my other goals Tongue

Add it to the list!   Grin Tongue

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3701 on: December 21, 2017, 09:18:31 PM »

Oh, it is already on my list....both are....Grin

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3702 on: December 21, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »

Add it to the list!   Grin Tongue

Oh, it is already on my list....both are....Grin

It's kind of a nice feeling, my lists are finally getting shorter and shorter.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3703 on: December 23, 2017, 06:26:48 PM »

And my list has been extended...by an awful achievement. 10k wins in PvP arena...I barely managed to get 2.5k in the two years I'm playing. And I've already seen some with more than 3k or even 4k wins. Crazy....

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3704 on: December 24, 2017, 05:20:48 AM »

And my list has been extended...by an awful achievement. 10k wins in PvP arena...I barely managed to get 2.5k in the two years I'm playing. And I've already seen some with more than 3k or even 4k wins. Crazy....

I'm right there with you.  Just recently passed the 2.5k mark.  Hopefully soon as I start to become more Gear oriented rather than character oriented I'll start doing better.  Some achievements though aren't even possible yet, like the number of LS/DS ships collections, or doing 150 ships upgrades.  I am hoping though to get the 7* Capital ships ones very soon though.  Right now I'm at 75/100 for Ackbar, Mace, and Tarkin.  I know there's another run of all 3 happening in the next few days, so then I'll be at 90.  Hopefully there will be another run of them all not too much longer after that and then I'll have them all at 7*.  Then I'd like to see Thrawn's ship event happen again.  Course between now and then I need another 22 shards for Bistan's U-wing so I have 5 Rebel ships at 7*.

My other lists:
LS Battles stars - 381/381
DS Battles stars - 381/381
Catina Battles stars - 168/168
Mod Battles - Completed
Mod Challenges - Completed
Characters acquired - 134/138
Characters to 7* - 107/138
Ships Acquired - 32/32
Ships to 7* - 20/32
Characters left to farm from HM battles - 1
Ships left to farm from HM battles - 3
Characters left to farm from Cantina battles - 12
Ships left to farm from Cantina battles - 0
Arena characters left to farm - 0
Cantina shop characters left to farm - 1
Cantina shop ships left to farm - 1
GW characters left to farm - 0
GW ships left to farm - 0
Ships shop ships left to farm - 2

There are some that overlap obviously, and some that I don't know off the top of my head.  Like how many characters available in ships shop I don't have complete, though I think there's only 3-4.  Also there's Guild store, which after the recent change I don't know how many I'm missing completion that are available in there.  Probably 5 or 6.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: