Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646251 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3705 on: December 24, 2017, 07:44:56 PM »

I'm not that far...sure, GW and Arena chars are completed, but ships aren't nearly finished, nor are Cantina chars, Cantina ships, LS battles (sitting at 379/381), Ship shop, Ships (HM) and Chars (HM)...not to mention the Event chars and General Kenobi.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3706 on: December 25, 2017, 12:27:56 AM »

Speaking of achievements, I hit two of my goals recently.  First off, I unlocked the Falcon which was the last ship I had to unlock.  Doing so also put me over the 1.8mil GP mark  Grin

Btw, it's already fat man day down here in Oz, so Merry Christmas everyone!  May your presents either be wanted or easily exchanged  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3707 on: December 26, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »

Hope everybody had a nice Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Also hope you got some good loot.  The end of TB kinda sucked with the holiday definitely lessening participation, but that's OK.

The Christmas loot bonus we got was a nice present.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3708 on: December 26, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »

Loot was good...in GoH as well as under the tree Tongue

Have almost everything for Rey's highest possible equipment - G12 plus 3. Only thing left is her Zeta. But that'll wait until my Resistance is ready. Although there's no need for them anymore...Arena is way too OP for them, and GW has been retuned.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3709 on: December 27, 2017, 04:50:21 AM »

Wow, I usually drop around 20 stops in arena from somewhere in the top 20 to around 30th-40th.  Just logged in to start my usual afternoon battles to find myself ranked 60th.  I'm not the only one either.  I took out rank 51st as my first fight, and that guy is normally in the top 5 when I cash in O_o

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3710 on: December 27, 2017, 06:42:50 AM »

Wow, I usually drop around 20 stops in arena from somewhere in the top 20 to around 30th-40th.  Just logged in to start my usual afternoon battles to find myself ranked 60th.  I'm not the only one either.  I took out rank 51st as my first fight, and that guy is normally in the top 5 when I cash in O_o

I’ve been experiencing that over Christmas as well. Top 5 for payout and I usually get bumped to 20s at most. Woke up in high thirties a couple times.

I would’ve thought the holiday would reduce participation, turned out to be the opposite. Hopefully I’ll hold better on D starting in 24 hours when I unlock and go one zeta short of fully maxing Commander Luke.

Super excited!!!!!

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3711 on: January 01, 2018, 07:10:17 PM »

When is EA's live chat available? I contacted them for missing Territory War (inter-guild) rewards, and they said, I should either use the chat or send a call request. But I don't really want to give them my phone number, so I wanted to use the chat...but the only options so far are either email (which isn't suitable for my request according to them) or a call request. No live chat Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3712 on: January 01, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »

When is EA's live chat available? I contacted them for missing Territory War (inter-guild) rewards, and they said, I should either use the chat or send a call request. But I don't really want to give them my phone number, so I wanted to use the chat...but the only options so far are either email (which isn't suitable for my request according to them) or a call request. No live chat Undecided

Right now live chat might be closed for holiday.  It does seem they have one, but you might have to wait.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3713 on: January 01, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »

Damn...I hope it doesn't take too long until it's available again. I don't want them to forget my case Tongue Also because Alice from EA's customer service said they wait for my response so that they can solve my issue.

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3714 on: January 02, 2018, 06:20:59 AM »

EA customer service? What’s that? Tongue

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3715 on: January 02, 2018, 07:29:16 PM »

Nearly non-existent, I know Tongue And if there's no chat after the holidays, I'll take it as it is...don't want to give them my number, really!

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3716 on: January 04, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »

All I ave to do is make a little bit more credits, and then I can 7* Old Ben. I have all the shards I need already, but I don't want to be down to 200k.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3717 on: January 04, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »

All I ave to do is make a little bit more credits, and then I can 7* Old Ben. I have all the shards I need already, but I don't want to be down to 200k.

Do you NEED Old Ben to 7* right now?  Is he integral to something?  If not, then I'd say hold off.  Also, if he's not leveled up or powered up, probably not much point in promoting him just yet.

Being low on credits sucks, we've all been there before.  Course right now I can't say anything because I have plenty thanks to heists, events, and easy GW.

Just unlocked Rebel Officer Leia Organa(ROLO) today and took her straight to 85, not caring about the 6.5 million.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3718 on: January 04, 2018, 11:10:33 PM »

Do you NEED Old Ben to 7* right now?  Is he integral to something?  If not, then I'd say hold off.  Also, if he's not leveled up or powered up, probably not much point in promoting him just yet.

Being low on credits sucks, we've all been there before.  Course right now I can't say anything because I have plenty thanks to heists, events, and easy GW.

Just unlocked Rebel Officer Leia Organa(ROLO) today and took her straight to 85, not caring about the 6.5 million.

No, I don't really need him right now, but I am using him as leader on pretty much all of my teams right now. I have him pretty well powered up. Do some events come a different times for people? Like the Droid Smuggling or Credit Heist ones?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3719 on: January 05, 2018, 02:58:32 AM »

Everyone gets the events at the same times.  The only exception is marquee events are based on local time, so Aussies like me start those half a day early.

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: