Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646155 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3885 on: April 03, 2018, 10:51:46 PM »

Yeah, I never go to the blog. I just claim the rewards. Grin
Quoted for truth

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3886 on: April 03, 2018, 11:00:50 PM »

Quoted for truth

You lazy bums.    Tongue

No wonder you don't know what's going on until I post stuff here.   Wink

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3887 on: April 04, 2018, 01:39:51 AM »

You lazy bums.    Tongue

No wonder you don't know what's going on until I post stuff here.   Wink

We want you to feel needed. Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3888 on: April 04, 2018, 04:45:39 AM »

Same here. I’m on Discord too much though so I usually know what’s going on.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3889 on: April 04, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »

Just promoted my 3rd toon to G XII...man, it's hard to get your hands on those parts needed for it....

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3890 on: April 04, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »

Just promoted my 3rd toon to G XII...man, it's hard to get your hands on those parts needed for it....

Yeah, some toons are a huge pain to get up there. Congrats though.

Soon you'll get enough there so you can have a whole gold team for Arena.

Just the other day I got Hermit Yoda to G12 and completed my Jedi Arena Squad.  It's been easier to keep my rank since then with the whole squad being gold.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3891 on: April 05, 2018, 03:35:33 PM »

Gear 12 isn’t that hard, just have to focus and be patient. I have 17.

Today I’m hoping to complete one of my long time goals. Attempting to take down hAAT singlehandedly.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3892 on: April 05, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »

Gear 12 isn’t that hard, just have to focus and be patient. I have 17.

Today I’m hoping to complete one of my long time goals. Attempting to take down hAAT singlehandedly.

Yes and no.  Patience is definitely needed for sure.

Some toons ARE harder than others.  Usually all of them require at least one piece that's a pain because it takes like 3 pieces that are each 50 themselves.  Others there are 2 or 3 of those complex pieces needed so you've got to put together hundreds of gear pieces just to make 2 or 3 items needed. 

Time required to farm to G12 also kind of depends where you are at with your farming needs as to currently farming characters or ships.  Not to mention the day of the week and what the daily guild challenge is and how much you are contributing to that and how many crystals you're spending on refreshes.

Let's not forget RNG is also a fickle mistress.  You could spend 120 energy on farming and get like 1-2 gear salvage.  RNG is also fickle on raid rewards.  You could be 1st place and get 4 or 5 piles of junk(though this new raid reward update should help that).  You can speed things up if you have the crystals to buy gear outright, or if you have the guild tokens to buy gear salvage, or if you've got shard store tokens to buy gear.

I have 10 right now at G12.  Lately my progress has sped up because I have almost nothing left to farm as far as characters and ships, so I can devote more resources to gear farming and also Zeta farming.

So, is this a 1 team run you're making, or are you using multiple teams?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3893 on: April 06, 2018, 04:29:13 AM »

Yes and no.  Patience is definitely needed for sure.

Some toons ARE harder than others.  Usually all of them require at least one piece that's a pain because it takes like 3 pieces that are each 50 themselves.  Others there are 2 or 3 of those complex pieces needed so you've got to put together hundreds of gear pieces just to make 2 or 3 items needed. 

Time required to farm to G12 also kind of depends where you are at with your farming needs as to currently farming characters or ships.  Not to mention the day of the week and what the daily guild challenge is and how much you are contributing to that and how many crystals you're spending on refreshes.

Let's not forget RNG is also a fickle mistress.  You could spend 120 energy on farming and get like 1-2 gear salvage.  RNG is also fickle on raid rewards.  You could be 1st place and get 4 or 5 piles of junk(though this new raid reward update should help that).  You can speed things up if you have the crystals to buy gear outright, or if you have the guild tokens to buy gear salvage, or if you've got shard store tokens to buy gear.

I have 10 right now at G12.  Lately my progress has sped up because I have almost nothing left to farm as far as characters and ships, so I can devote more resources to gear farming and also Zeta farming.

So, is this a 1 team run you're making, or are you using multiple teams?

I do have it pretty good in arenas, and I spend most of my crystals on gear. Guild currency and shard shop currency as well.

A few teams. 14 toons used in total. It could’ve been 9 if I had a stellar run with Resistance, but they flopped, only scoring 7M in P2. So I had to bring in an extra team.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3894 on: April 06, 2018, 05:00:38 PM »

I do have it pretty good in arenas, and I spend most of my crystals on gear. Guild currency and shard shop currency as well.

A few teams. 14 toons used in total. It could’ve been 9 if I had a stellar run with Resistance, but they flopped, only scoring 7M in P2. So I had to bring in an extra team.

Yeah, your arena rank and ships pvp rank affords you quite a few crystals to use.  I usually only use crystals on energy refreshes and will save in case I need them for something. My use of crystals depends on the daily guild activity.  Shard shop has been helpful for gear, and I buy a little gear in Guild shop, but mostly right now I'm spending those tokens on FOSFTFP and his TIE.  After him I need to work on Aayla, Kit, and GG. Then it'll be all gear after that I think.

Not a bad run then.  I know sometimes Resistance can really fall on their face with just not sticking any of their exposes and such.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3895 on: April 06, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »

Yeah, your arena rank and ships pvp rank affords you quite a few crystals to use.  I usually only use crystals on energy refreshes and will save in case I need them for something. My use of crystals depends on the daily guild activity.  Shard shop has been helpful for gear, and I buy a little gear in Guild shop, but mostly right now I'm spending those tokens on FOSFTFP and his TIE.  After him I need to work on Aayla, Kit, and GG. Then it'll be all gear after that I think.

Not a bad run then.  I know sometimes Resistance can really fall on their face with just not sticking any of their exposes and such.

That would hinder gearing. I wish I had the 7* toons you do.

Not terrible, but not amazing. I was using BB8 and I’ve done 10M with that team in P2 before. One time I had 9 illuminated destiny’s in a single topple. Shocked  did 18% damage. So theoretically they could solo P2,  but you’d need god RNG all the way through.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3896 on: April 06, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »

That would hinder gearing. I wish I had the 7* toons you do.

Not terrible, but not amazing. I was using BB8 and I’ve done 10M with that team in P2 before. One time I had 9 illuminated destiny’s in a single topple. Shocked  did 18% damage. So theoretically they could solo P2,  but you’d need god RNG all the way through.

Heh, it's taken a loooong time to get the collection I have.  And yes, it's a sacrifice of gear usually to farm out characters.  It feels good though, to cross off all those characters, and to know if I need them I have them farmed.

You might remember Suggy from the guild?  He's completely done farming toons.  He has every single farmable character(even from Cantina and Guild store) done at 7*.  The only ones left are the ones that either need special events, Territory Battles, event tokens, or are just not farmable currently.

I'm semi close to that mark. Just 1 left in the Cantina shop, 2 in the Guild shop, 2 that are Guild shop and/or Cantina, and 4 that are Cantina only.

Yeah, RNG can be pretty fickle on Resistance sometimes.  That's a pretty impressive amount of damage in P2 though.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3897 on: April 07, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »

Just finished Palpatine to maximum gear possible. G XII + 3/6 pieces. Vader's only one piece short of G XII, so I'm close to my first all gold team...Phasma's the last one for my arena team.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3898 on: April 09, 2018, 04:27:58 AM »

Heh, it's taken a loooong time to get the collection I have.  And yes, it's a sacrifice of gear usually to farm out characters.  It feels good though, to cross off all those characters, and to know if I need them I have them farmed.

You might remember Suggy from the guild?  He's completely done farming toons.  He has every single farmable character(even from Cantina and Guild store) done at 7*.  The only ones left are the ones that either need special events, Territory Battles, event tokens, or are just not farmable currently.

I'm semi close to that mark. Just 1 left in the Cantina shop, 2 in the Guild shop, 2 that are Guild shop and/or Cantina, and 4 that are Cantina only.

Yeah, RNG can be pretty fickle on Resistance sometimes.  That's a pretty impressive amount of damage in P2 though.

I wonder how our rosters compare gear wise. I remember Suggy, that’s impressive. Think he’s over 3M GP now.

Thanks. I was hoping for more cause I know it’s possible. I did 6M with the OG 5 Res in P2 before I had BB8.

Just finished Palpatine to maximum gear possible. G XII + 3/6 pieces. Vader's only one piece short of G XII, so I'm close to my first all gold team...Phasma's the last one for my arena team.

Congrats! I just have 1/6 post g12 pieces on my Palp.

Why Phasma in a Palpatine team?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3899 on: April 09, 2018, 04:38:56 PM »

I wonder how our rosters compare gear wise. I remember Suggy, that’s impressive. Think he’s over 3M GP now.

Thanks. I was hoping for more cause I know it’s possible. I did 6M with the OG 5 Res in P2 before I had BB8.

Yeah, he is just a smidge over 3 mil now.  I am dogging on his heels at 2.93 million.

Gear wise, I know you have more than me at G12.  I've got over two dozen at G11 and another dozen or more at G10.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: