Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646107 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3930 on: April 27, 2018, 05:27:26 AM »

I don't understand Ships at all.

You blow up the enemy fleet.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3931 on: April 27, 2018, 05:55:19 AM »

You blow up the enemy fleet.

That part makes sense. What doesn't make sense is how the turn-meter works with them.

Also, I really need a good team for taking out Chaze.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3932 on: April 27, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »

That part makes sense. What doesn't make sense is how the turn-meter works with them.

Also, I really need a good team for taking out Chaze.

Turn meter is determined by each ships’ speed, which can be increased via upgrading the ship itself and its pilot. Capital ship TM can be manipulated by the imperial tie fighter and the tie reaper.

Thrawn is amazing against Chaze.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3933 on: May 01, 2018, 11:14:21 PM »

Well, finally finished Death Trooper and also FOSFTF.  Now onto Kylo and his ship, which will be the last ship. Then I will have all of the ships in the game at 85 and 7*, which is nuts.  I think I'm gonna work on Aayla next in Guild shop.

So, how's everybody feel about these Bounty Hunter reworks?  Excited about Bossk?

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3934 on: May 02, 2018, 01:48:01 AM »

I like the Bounty Hunter reworks, and Bossk looks like he is going to be awesome. I would like to know why only the OT bounty hunters have contracts though.

Anyone have any tips for beating Nightsister squads?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3935 on: May 02, 2018, 04:12:26 AM »

MobileGamer himself is joining my guild, so that’s cool. Really cool.

Well, finally finished Death Trooper and also FOSFTF.  Now onto Kylo and his ship, which will be the last ship. Then I will have all of the ships in the game at 85 and 7*, which is nuts.  I think I'm gonna work on Aayla next in Guild shop.

So, how's everybody feel about these Bounty Hunter reworks?  Excited about Bossk?

Death Trooper is amazing, well worth the effort. Great everywhere (deathmark is so much fun), he’s essential for Chex Mix, which is both fun and effective, and makes imperial troopers one of the best teams in all but the heroic level of the Sith raid. I really miss running that team.

Feeling indifferent about bounty hunters. They’ve never interested me. I have Boba at Gear 12 for ships and IG-88 gear 11 cause he’s an easy gear. The rest of mine are very low. Them, Rogue One, and Imperial probe droid are all they hold me back from a perfect clear in both TB’s, but I’m not feeling inclined to finish that. I’ve never liked TB, loved raids from the beginning. So with a new one out, that’s where my focus lies.

Anyone have any tips for beating Nightsister squads?

Imperial troopers demolish them. To the point it’s near useless to set them on defense in Territory Wars. Healing works well too, teams like Jedi, GK/Zarriss, Phoenix, hermit Yoda, etc.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3936 on: May 02, 2018, 07:02:23 AM »

I haven't done much with Imperial Troopers yet, so I used my Phoenix. Took out most of them then was able to come in and finish them off. Oh yeah, then I finished the rest of the GW, but lost just about everyone who I have high enough to be of use. Everyone except Fulcrum anyways. She lasted all the way to the end, and ended up winning basically the last 3 nodes by herself.  Grin Sometimes I wish I hadn't put as many resources towards her, but then other times (like this one), I don't regret it at all.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3937 on: May 02, 2018, 05:30:32 PM »

MobileGamer himself is joining my guild, so that’s cool. Really cool.

Death Trooper is amazing, well worth the effort. Great everywhere (deathmark is so much fun), he’s essential for Chex Mix, which is both fun and effective, and makes imperial troopers one of the best teams in all but the heroic level of the Sith raid. I really miss running that team.

Feeling indifferent about bounty hunters. They’ve never interested me. I have Boba at Gear 12 for ships and IG-88 gear 11 cause he’s an easy gear. The rest of mine are very low. Them, Rogue One, and Imperial probe droid are all they hold me back from a perfect clear in both TB’s, but I’m not feeling inclined to finish that. I’ve never liked TB, loved raids from the beginning. So with a new one out, that’s where my focus lies.

Imperial troopers demolish them. To the point it’s near useless to set them on defense in Territory Wars. Healing works well too, teams like Jedi, GK/Zarriss, Phoenix, hermit Yoda, etc.

So now you get to be famous by association?   Wink  Tongue

Yeah, Death trooper is super pimp, and Zeta Veers and Zeta Starck make a wicked squad.  I need to sit down and organize some better squads for Sith Raid.  I know some squads are good for multiple phases, but there are 6 phases and some are definitely better in certain phases than others.  Suggestions for squads on P1-P6?

We actually have rather good luck using NS to defend on TW.  But then we have like 10+ people with Zeta Talzin, which then if you add Zombie and Acolyte, makes the team quite annoying.  It usually takes 40-50 teams to take out our wall of Nightsisters.

I enjoy Rebel TB and have probably been working towards that end as much as possible, as denoted by my desire to gain all characters and ships at 7*.  I still do not care as much for Imp TB because it's still wildly unbalanced as far as difficulty, the character requirements are unreasonable, as are the ships requirements.  It's slowly becoming better as I unlock more, but it's still pretty lopsided.  Hoping the BH changes will help a lot.

I'm looking forward to BH, but then I have worked on them all to some degree.  Need a bit more work with some of the new abilities that are now opened.  Boba, IG, and Dengar are pretty much set, just gotta boost Greedo.  Sadly it looks like Bossk will be 4* for a while since it's a Marquee event, which sucks cuz it seems he's gonna be one of the best leaders for BH.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3938 on: May 02, 2018, 10:47:31 PM »

The chance to drop extra shards or tokens must be pretty low, because I haven't gotten any yet today.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3939 on: May 03, 2018, 02:46:15 PM »

The chance to drop extra shards or tokens must be pretty low, because I haven't gotten any yet today.

Yeah, I haven't seen any of the extras that I know of.  No guild event tokens from Cantina, no Gar Saxon, and I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten any Holdo shards.  I am farming her however, but I'm pretty sure she comes from LS HM battles, and her battle is on DS.

It just seems like they kinda cheaped out on May the 4th this year.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3940 on: May 03, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »

Yeah, I haven't seen any of the extras that I know of.  No guild event tokens from Cantina, no Gar Saxon, and I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten any Holdo shards.  I am farming her however, but I'm pretty sure she comes from LS HM battles, and her battle is on DS.

It just seems like they kinda cheaped out on May the 4th this year.

Yeah. I've been trying to farm Nihilus, but only getting 1 shard from 6 battles doesn't go very fast. I was hoping that the extra drops would help with that.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3941 on: May 04, 2018, 09:40:58 PM »

Yeah. I've been trying to farm Nihilus, but only getting 1 shard from 6 battles doesn't go very fast. I was hoping that the extra drops would help with that.

Well, apparently we both misread that message and only today do the extra drops start.  Good luck to all.

Also good luck to all with the two events today.  Got Bossk unlocked and tried the other event, but I can't get past stage 4 on the Bonus Tier either with my Bounty Hunters or my Imperial Troopers.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3942 on: May 04, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »

Well, apparently we both misread that message and only today do the extra drops start.  Good luck to all.

Also good luck to all with the two events today.  Got Bossk unlocked and tried the other event, but I can't get past stage 4 on the Bonus Tier either with my Bounty Hunters or my Imperial Troopers.

Apparently.  Cheesy

Bossk's event was super easy, but I don't have Bounty Hunters of Imperial Troopers nearly high enough to even do the first Tier.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3943 on: May 09, 2018, 05:56:46 AM »

So now you get to be famous by association?   Wink  Tongue

Guess so. Lol. He hasn’t said a word in any of our guild chats, so he must be a busy guy.

Yeah, Death trooper is super pimp, and Zeta Veers and Zeta Starck make a wicked squad.  I need to sit down and organize some better squads for Sith Raid.  I know some squads are good for multiple phases, but there are 6 phases and some are definitely better in certain phases than others.  Suggestions for squads on P1-P6?

Only use JTR teams to clear p1. No one else. Ideally you use 20-25 teams here. JTR is good in P2 as well, but Leia spam and Wampa teams take the lead here. Exclusively use Chex to clear p3. Beginning of p4 is where Nightsisters kick in, and use any leftover JTR’s. Take out Nihilus first. Bring in zKru first order squads when Nihilus is down, and call a general Zerg.

That’s how my guild handles heroic, and it works well.

We actually have rather good luck using NS to defend on TW.  But then we have like 10+ people with Zeta Talzin, which then if you add Zombie and Acolyte, makes the team quite annoying.  It usually takes 40-50 teams to take out our wall of Nightsisters.

That surprises me. It only takes a good Imperial Trooper team to blow up NS. Most people have that by now.

——————————————

New rebel assault battle was a ton of fun. Cleared everything with my Imperial troopers - one of my favourite factions to play. Picked up 3k shard shop coins from the “first time” rewards.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3944 on: May 09, 2018, 07:06:38 AM »

Okay, showing my noobness here, but what do Leia spam, Chex, zKru, and Zerg mean?

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: