Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648583 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3945 on: May 09, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »

Guess so. Lol. He hasn’t said a word in any of our guild chats, so he must be a busy guy.

Only use JTR teams to clear p1. No one else. Ideally you use 20-25 teams here. JTR is good in P2 as well, but Leia spam and Wampa teams take the lead here. Exclusively use Chex to clear p3. Beginning of p4 is where Nightsisters kick in, and use any leftover JTR’s. Take out Nihilus first. Bring in zKru first order squads when Nihilus is down, and call a general Zerg.

That’s how my guild handles heroic, and it works well.

That surprises me. It only takes a good Imperial Trooper team to blow up NS. Most people have that by now.

——————————————

New rebel assault battle was a ton of fun. Cleared everything with my Imperial troopers - one of my favourite factions to play. Picked up 3k shard shop coins from the “first time” rewards.

Pft, typical celebrities...  Can't even say hi to the little people.    Tongue   J/K  I'm sure he is probably busy with research and streams and such.

We are nowhere near to heroic.  Sadly I can tell a lot of people aren't putting effort into this raid, possibly because P1 and P4 are so damn annoying.  We just finished a T5 this morning and we were at token cap for 2 days.  We can clear T4 like nothing, but we have a lot that aren't ready for T5, and T6 who knows how long...

I'm partially guilty of not throwing in at some points, but I still complete in the top 10 all the time.  I guess I need to go out and look up teams for non heroic.  I need 5 good teams for each of P1-P6.

A lot do have a good Trooper teams, but it seems either not enough do or they are using them for defense.  This most recent TW we were in it still took like 31-32 teams to take down our NS wall.  You could tell when they ran out of troopers or good teams because it went from 1 or 2 fights to 4 or 5, and one even got to 9 before defeated.

I enjoyed the Rebel Assault too, but I could not clear the last stage of the last Tier.  Tried with my Bounty Hunters and my Troopers but neither are good enough yet to clear that.  The contract hunt was fun too, couldn't quite clear Probe Droid, but I can clear the Leia one easy.

Okay, showing my noobness here, but what do Leia spam, Chex, zKru, and Zerg mean?

Leia spam refers to Leia's ability to shoot not just once but possibly 2 or 3 times, and that each time she shoots she has a chance to gain 10% turn meter, and each time she shoots she possibly buffs the group.

Chex is a specific team.  CLS lead, Raid Han, Chirrut, Pao, and Death Trooper.  They have an odd mechanic, but apparently it works.

ZKru is Zeta Kylo Ren Unmasked.

Zerg is usually just slang for a massive all out attack.  Though in this case it could stand for something else.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3946 on: May 09, 2018, 06:58:55 PM »

Leia spam refers to Leia's ability to shoot not just once but possibly 2 or 3 times, and that each time she shoots she has a chance to gain 10% turn meter, and each time she shoots she possibly buffs the group.

Chex is a specific team.  CLS lead, Raid Han, Chirrut, Pao, and Death Trooper.  They have an odd mechanic, but apparently it works.

ZKru is Zeta Kylo Ren Unmasked.

Zerg is usually just slang for a massive all out attack.  Though in this case it could stand for something else.

Thanks. That makes more sense.

Our guild has a pretty hard time doing Sith raid as well. We are doing Tier III, and have gotten it to about 3-4 days, but I know that all our members don't actually do it (at least not every day). I don't even do it every day sometimes, but still, it takes a lot. I don't like P1 or P4-6. P2 I can do decent damage on but still not a ton. We couldn't even think about doing Heroic yet.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3947 on: May 09, 2018, 11:16:06 PM »

Thanks. That makes more sense.

Our guild has a pretty hard time doing Sith raid as well. We are doing Tier III, and have gotten it to about 3-4 days, but I know that all our members don't actually do it (at least not every day). I don't even do it every day sometimes, but still, it takes a lot. I don't like P1 or P4-6. P2 I can do decent damage on but still not a ton. We couldn't even think about doing Heroic yet.

Okay, so I guess we are only doing Tier II Sith raids.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3948 on: May 14, 2018, 06:14:17 PM »

Finally got enough shards to unlock Raid Han.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3949 on: May 15, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »

Finally got enough shards to unlock Raid Han.

Nice. Slap some gear and mods on him and level up. He's pretty valuable in a Rebel squad.

------------------------

So, finally got Wicket to 7* with his event.  I had him to 90/100 a couple days ago and just stopped farming and waited for the event today.  Been nice the past 3 days not having to spend that extra 160 energy to farm him, or to deal with that frustration of getting little or no shards for him as you reach the end like the game likes to do.  Got three Zetas and four gold mods from the bonus level, which was pretty sweet.

Burning through a lot of crystals lately to keep up with farming Zombie, Wicket, Holdo, Talzin, and Rose since they got released to HM battles.  While it meant I was gonna spend even more energy, the bump to 8 battles a day has helped a bit. Talzin is at 27/100 so she'll be done soon enough too.

Getting close to finishing KRU and his fighter so then I gotta figure who to farm next in Cantina.  I was thinking FO Executioner or NS Spirit, but now I think I'm gonna do Sith Marauder.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3950 on: May 20, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »

I finally finished the vets farm on Friday  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3951 on: May 23, 2018, 02:36:37 AM »

So what do you all think of the new update? Personally, I don't mind most of it, but one thing I've noticed with the past few major updates is that they just keep making everything more busy. It is starting to no longer be pleasing to look at. There is just too much going on.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3952 on: May 23, 2018, 04:46:29 PM »

So what do you all think of the new update? Personally, I don't mind most of it, but one thing I've noticed with the past few major updates is that they just keep making everything more busy. It is starting to no longer be pleasing to look at. There is just too much going on.

Well, they have been making room for all the stuff that goes on in the game.  I think the updates are kinda nice.  The new chat stuff will take some getting used to, but the changes are good.  Kinda nice feature that you can have an Officer's chat and also a chat you can create with other players.

On the flip side I'm irritated that we're missing out on Rebel TB this time and they're giving us the same rewards from previous Imp TB.  Our Imp TB rewards usually are lower compared to Rebels, also this time around I would have acquired 7* ROLO and been able to participate in the special mission on the last row.  I guess it's nice we're still getting rewards, but I would have rather them just kept Rebel TB in.  I sincerely hope Rebel TB kicks off at the beginning of the month after the 2nd TW that is still scheduled.

Also, speaking of TB and TW, I would rather them not cut down the frequency of the events as they are talking of doing.  I like having one of each TB each month and two TW in between each.  I dunno why people are complaining.  Out of the 3 days that TW runs, you only have to really do stuff on the 3rd day.  The first one you simply have to enter, and the second you just place teams.  Also, even losers get rewards, and if you don't have time, don't participate.  We NEED the rewards we get from these events to gear up.  I enjoy having things to do in game and would like it to stay that way.

Game update posts forthcoming...

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3953 on: May 23, 2018, 05:24:34 PM »

Upcoming Game Updates:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170303/version-update-5-23-2018

Hello Holotable Heroes!

We come to the next exciting Title Update which includes features that have been crafted for both new and elder players alike!

This release is scheduled between 5/23/18 and 5/24/18, you can find information about all the new features below.

SOLO MOVIE LAUNCH DOUBLE DROPS
Starting this weekend, to celebrate the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story, enjoy double drops on all Light Side nodes (Normal & Hard), Dark Side nodes (Normal & Hard), Cantina Battles, Mod Battles, and Mod Challenges, from 5/25 to 5/27!

SHIPS 2.0
Ships combat has been reworked! Prepare to take your Fleets to the next level with Reinforcement Abilities! All Ship ability kits and stats have also been reworked to make battles more exciting and strategic! Experience reworked Ships combat in Territory Wars, Territory Battles, Fleet Arena, and Ship Challenges. The Ship Ability Materials Challenge has been expanded to include a new tier where players can earn new rewards. We’ve also added ‘Fleet Battles’, a new Ships PvE table! Fleet Battles are locked for now, but are coming very soon. What Fleet will you choose to lead you to victory?

Reinforcement Abilities (Formerly called Hardware Abilities in the Game): All ships have received a new ability that activates when the ship is called as a reinforcement. These abilities can change the landscape of a ship battle, bringing staggering effects to bear on your enemies and crushing their fleets.

Starting Fleet: The starting fleet has been changed from 5 to 3 to create faster paced ships combat. With fewer ships on the frontline, players will now have to make tough choices: leverage their powerful Capital Ships devastating attacks and abilities or reinforce with an Ally Ship to change the landscape of the battle.

Abilities Updated: All Ship abilities have been updated. Some ships have received extensive reworks to increase their viability and to inject more dynamism into Ship combat. With this update, we’re seeking to bring more compelling Rock-Paper-Scissor gameplay to the Galaxy of Heroes with daily strategy being a regular part of the experience.

Timer Decreased: The battle timer has decreased from 7:30 to 5:00.

For more information about Ships, check out the post from @CG_TopHat on Ships 2.0 - An Introduction to Reinforcements

QUESTS
An area that will now drive new and existing players through a series of quests that will help players begin to understand our core mechanics, squad compositions, raids and elder gameplay modes.

Levels 2-21: Helps to onboard our newest players teaching them core mechanics such as daily activities, light side, dark side battles and cantina battles.

Levels 22-40: Dives further into the middle life cycle of a player. Helping players join guilds, launch raids and begin working on specific teams to help middle life cycle players continue to grow and complete guild based activities.

Levels 41-85: These set of quests will drive players to continue to invest in new squads and characters as well as prepare them for the end game content as they hit our max level of 85.

Prestigious Quests: These are late game content quests for players who have hit level 85. These quests will award titles to our end game players, which are described below.

Daily Activities, Guild Activities and Achievements: We have also moved these activities to the quest hub so all quest related content resides in one place. In addition, Guild Activities has also received a visual overhaul to better surface the goal of every player earning their 600 Raid Tickets daily.

For more information about Quests, check out the post Quests Summary from a CG Developer.

TITLES
Elder players can earn titles for accomplishing difficult feats, such as completing a specific achievement or finishing a Prestigious Quest.

Player Profile Changes: The player profile is now split up into 3 tabs, one displaying the players squad/fleet, the second showing titles, and the third displaying stats.

Earning Titles: Titles are earned as rewards from a variety of locations, which are described on the Title’s description. The most common areas being Prestigious Quests and difficult achievements.

Selecting Titles: Once a title is earned, it can be selected and will display next to the player’s name when chatting with players outside of Guild Chat Rooms, and on the Squad Arena and Fleet Arena leaderboards.

STARTER GUILDS
Starter guilds are the perfect new player experience and continue to be an excellent choice far into the higher levels.

Players of a similar level are grouped together and an automated system will remove churned players, introduce new players, and launch Raids automatically that are appropriate to the player’s level. This creates an experience where the player is in a guild full of active players all working on the same goals.

All players who hit level 22 will be automatically entered into starter guilds. In addition, players under level 80 can choose to join a starter guild.

There are 7 tiers of Starter Guilds, each of which has a series of quests that ensure the player is strong enough to move on to the next tier.

As the player advances into higher starter guild tiers, higher Rancor and eventually Sith Raid tiers will become available. This are auto summoned when the guild has generated enough raid tickets.

Once the player has mastered the final tier, we transition the player to a full featured guild

CHAT
The chat system has received a complete overhaul! We have added brand new functionality to enhance Guild chat and enable chatting outside of your Guild.

Guild Chat Improvements:
You can now create officers chat, view gear donations, mute/report players and show off your social status in chat

Officer Chat vs Standard Guild Chat: Once in a standard guild (non-starter guild) players will now have the ability to create up to 5 chat rooms including ones that are officers only.

Donations in chat: Gear donation requests are integrated into the default channel of Guild Chat. Players will be able to see who is requesting gear and donate directly from the chat window by selecting the donate button.

Guild Status: The player’s guild status (member/officer/leader) displays in Guild channels, making it easier to distinguish the seniority of the person typing.

Chat Banner Message: All officers can now change the banner message in chat, allowing the leader to delegate responsibilty.

New Chat Features
We have created brand new ways for players to communicate with their friends, guild mates and people who are not on their ally list. Players now have the ability to create direct chats with other individuals or create a group chat if they would like to communicate with more than one player at a time.

Friends (Direct Message): Communicate with anyone inside the game with the new direct messaging. Select from your ally’s list,invite them through their ally code, or create a message directly from the player’s profile.

Friends (Group Chat): If you want to add more people to a direct message chat or even invite a huge group of players (up to 500) to a group chat, it’s all possible with the Friends chat type.

Reporting/Muting: With all new chat functionality we have also added the ability to mute and report players who are being disrespectful in chat or cheating. There are also protections in place to minimize spamming.

Chat Settings: There are settings in chat to limit who can send you chat requests (ex. Guild Members only vs Guild and Allies only vs Everyone)

Displaying Titles: Players can choose to display one of their earned titles in a Friends (non-guild) chat room.

AUTO POST RAIDS
The days of needing to throw Ugnaught against a Raid boss to post 0 damage are finally done! Both kicking off a Raid and also joining are now easier than ever saving Guild leaders time.

Auto Launching Raids: Officers can now set up a specific tier of each Raid to auto launch at a specific time if enough Raid tickets have been generated. For example: 6pm Raid launch for Sith Raid Tier 5 and 7pm Raid launch for
Heroic Rancor

Tagging Raid/No Damage Period: Officers can specify a period of time (1 to 24 hours) that players can tag the Raid but are not allowed to do damage. Tagging is done by tapping a “Join” button which will auto post 0 damage and qualify the player for rewards.

Players That Haven’t Tagged: Guild members that have not tagged the Raid will display on the leaderboard with a dash to give officers a quick list of who to message.

BASIC TRAINING EVENTS
We are now introducing Basic Training events! Here's your chance to learn effective combat techniques borrowing units from popular factions such as Rebels, Empire, First Order and Resistance. The first Basic Training event unlocks at level 26, where you will understand how to use your Rebel squad against the fearsome Empire.

FIND FLOW
The find flow is now more convenient, allowing shipments and packs to be purchased directly within the flow. In addition, we have made some visual improvements including displaying the raid images instead of text.

FREE SHIP OMEGAS AND REINFORCEMENT MATERIALS
A one-time gift of Reinforcement and Ship Omega materials will be arriving to the inbox of all players at or above level 60! Reinforcement Materials will also be available on Cantina Node 6-A for a limited time. Use Reinforcement materials to power up the all-new Reinforcement ability on your ships! We'll remove Reinforcement material from the node with the release of the Fleet Battles table.

PACKS AND BUNDLES

Ships 3v3 Launch Bundle
This is a limited-time offer celebrating the release of Ships 2.0! This bundle contains a trio of both light side and dark side ship blueprints and all-new Reinforcement Materials.

Ship Blueprints:
Sun Fac's Geonosian Starfighter (x30)
Geonosian Spy's Starfighter (x30)
Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter (x30)
Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter (x30)
Clone Sergeant's ARC-170 (x30)
Umbaran Starfighter (x30)

Character Shards:
Sun Fac (x50)
Geonosian Spy (x80)
Plo Koon (x50)
CT-5555 (Fives) (x50)

Ship Building Materials
Enhancement Droids
Ship Reinforcement Materials

Date available: May 23rd
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Reinforcement Materials Bundle
This limited-time offer on Ship Omega Materials and all-new Reinforcement Materials will help you power up your reworked Ships to dominate your opponents in Fleet Arena!

Ship Omega Ability Materials
Ship Building Materials
Enhancement Droids
Ship Reinforcement Materials

Date available: May 23rd
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 75+

SHARD SHUFFLE
The following characters are now farmable in the following locations:

Darth Sion
Light Side 9-A
Replaces First Order Stormtrooper

Visas Marr
Dark Side 7-B
Replaces Rey (Scavenger)

POLISH/QUALITY OF LIFE

A zeta badge indicator now shows up on portraits of characters you own that have zeta abilities activated. A number displays how many zetas have been activated. They will also now show up on character portraits of your opponents’ characters.

Whenever you see gear in the stores or receive it as rewards, it will indicate if it is needed by a favorite character with the favorite badge indicator. If it is needed by a non-favorited character, the green circle will remain the indicator.

Guild Raid panels are now ordered correctly by progression.

After a squad has died on a raid attempt, the screen will say “Attempt Over” instead of “Defeat”.

There are now new tutorials to help officers understand the features they have access to in a guild.

Ship Abilities Maxed Cover Icon Fix- changed the word maxed on ship ability icons to a green check mark for easier readability.

Modified the Defeated Squad Overlay in Territory Wars- you will now be able to view squads that have been defeated in Territory Wars more easily.

Revamped the look and feel of the guild exchange screen to match the new donations in chat feature.

Some inbox messages will now have a “More Info” link.

The Guilds that show up in Recommended now prioritizes Guilds that have launched a Raid recently.

Some passive abilities were showing "Reusable in X turns" (ex. Rancor) or "0 Speed" (Bounty Hunter Contracts) when it wasn’t appropriate.

Rearranging units based on height has been re-enabled for characters. This is to ensure that players can always view and select any of their units (ex. Ally Assist). Characters will only be arranged at the beginning of the first encounter, fixing the bug that caused us to turn this off in TU11.

FIXES

[Android] Fixed an error that occurs after swiping to kill app process on the Google Pixel XL.

Erroneous message "Your device isn't compatible with this version" no longer appears on Samsung devices after updates.

Fixed an issue where pressing the back button on a Chromebook will exit the game instead of minimizing the game.

K-2SO should no longer remain stuck in the running animation.

Grandmaster Yoda and General Kenobi will no longer show up when “Rebel” is typed in the character text search.

HK-47 will no longer show up when “Bounty Hunter” is typed in the character text search.

Jedi Knight Anakin and General Grievous’s 3D models will now center properly in the Characters section.

Geonosian Spy’s weapon is now aligned properly with the character’s hand.

Fixed an issue where characters with the favorite tag were being sorted incorrectly in different areas of the game.

Territory Battle Stats Tab is more consistent.

[Ships] Fixed an issue with Slave I’s ability “Proton Torpedoes” dealing damage and applying Ability Block through Foresight.

[Ships] TIE Silencer's ability "Disruptive Advance" will now reapply the Advantage buff when the unit already had Advantage.

[Ships] Bistan's U-Wing ability "Opening Move" can no longer be evaded while in stealth.

[Ships] Endurance’s ability “Fortune Favors the Bold” Valor buff no longer stacks.

[Ships] TIE Reaper's ability "Heavy Interference" no longer increases own cooldowns instead of target's when enemy has no buffs.

[Ships] Fixed an issue where some ships would only use their Basic abilities while on defense or when battle is set to Auto.

Fixed an issue where tapping on the back button in Characters Inventory directs the user to Guild Home Screen.

[Audio] Lightsabers now have an ignition sound effect in the inventory character window.

See you on the Holotables!

<< MEGATHREAD >>

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3954 on: May 23, 2018, 05:28:21 PM »

Ships 2.0 - An Introduction to Reinforcements:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170333/ships-2-0-an-introduction-to-reinforcements

We’ve been talking about it for awhile, but Ships 2.0 is almost upon us! As a studio we’re incredibly excited to bring you an updated Ships experience that includes the new Reinforcement Abilities. We thought it would be useful to take you on the journey we went through in what brought about the changes to Ships. We’d also like to tell you about what the scheduled roll out of Ships 2.0 will look like over the next month so you will be prepared to see those changes. If you want to get straight to that, then skip to the bottom.

The Backstory

About a year ago, we embarked on what we thought would be the relatively easy task of making a ship PvE table. This was intended to go with the “Coming Soon” Hardware Abilities. Our engineers put in the appropriate connections and code, and our designers sat down to begin the process of making Ship PvE content. But as we worked through creating the content, we realized more and more that we were simply just not satisfied with the experience. Ships over multiple encounters basically just resulted in everyone charging up the Capital Ships ultimate and then destroying the enemy fleet in one or two volleys. Furthermore, we saw the sentiment in the forums and we observed through data that players were not really engaging with Ships.

And so we asked ourselves a tough question – could Ships be better? And to make Ships better, should we hold off on making PvE content? The answer we came to was yes on both accounts. So we thought about what could accomplish the goals we were hoping to achieve with ships, and decided to introduce – Reinforcement On Enter Battle Effects.

Reinforcement On Enter Battle Effects means that all ships, when brought in to battle from Reinforcements, now do something new to the battlefield. The allure of the mechanic is that similar to games like Hearthstone or Magic the Gathering, your ability to change the battlefield is somewhat obscured by what’s in your “hand”, in this case the Reinforcements bar. And the more we poked at this idea we realized that this could have a transformative impact on the way ships played and created a more tactical and dynamic feel. A flavor of Reinforcement On Enter Battle Effects were originally supposed to be the Hardware Abilities that were “Coming Soon”. As stated above, from what we saw in the wild, along with our intuition, we knew we needed to refactor them significantly.

So, with the move to the “new” Reinforcement On Enter Battle Effects, it meant that we needed more space on the battlefield so that bringing Reinforcements in felt meaningful. So we moved from 5v5 starting lineups to 3v3 starting lineups (don’t worry, you can still have five ships on the battlefield, you just start with three). And in moving to 3v3 starting lineups, it meant that ships needed to have their stats (including health, protection, damage, etc) and abilities updated to accommodate the experience. Why? Because ships were balanced for a 5v5 experience where there were no On Enter effects. And in doing all this, we fundamentally changed the overall experience. Ultimately, we think the experience has shifted from where 5v5 felt like a Naval Battle Simulation to 3v3 feeling like an intense aerial dogfight. And so Hardware Abilities became Reinforcement Abilities.

Why are we telling all of this to you? As you look through the update and start playing with the new version of ships, you can get some insight into why things are different. Fundamentally, it was driven by us having made something, Ships, that you didn’t play with or like as much as we had hoped. In an effort to make it better, we meaningfully changed the Feature. Our hope is that you find the experience as interesting and compelling as we do.

The Ship 2.0 Roll Out

Finally, we want to talk about what the ships roll out looks like. Starting with the release of our next client, Title Update 12, Ships 2.0 combat will be live in Fleet Arena, Territory Battles, Territory Wars, Challenges, and the initial Capital Ship (not Fleet Mastery) events. All of the new Ship ability kits and stats will be live as well. In order to get you started quickly with the new ship content, we are providing some materials via the inbox as outlined in the patch notes. The materials we are gifting you should be enough for you to take at least two ships to level two of their Reinforcement Abilities. Additionally, we are going to be taking a Cantina Table node and adding Ship Reinforcement Material to it, so that players can start farming to power up their ships. We will be also releasing two bundles, so that players can bolster their fleets to engage in the new mode.

In this update, you will see a Ship PvE table called Fleet Battles, but it is currently locked. We’re very close to finalizing the content, but changing the core experience required a tremendous amount of work and we still need some time to finish Fleet Battles. We are currently targeting a late June release of Fleet Battles. Fleet Battles will have its own energy and will be one of the locations where players can get Ship Omegas, Reinforcement Materials, and grindable locations for other ships/characters and gear. When Fleet Battles go live we will retire the Cantina Table node that supplies Reinforcement Materials.

<<MEGATHREAD>>

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3955 on: May 23, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »

Quests Summary from a CG Developer

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170302/quests-summary-from-a-cg-developer

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Below you'll find a more in-depth look at our goals and intentions with the all-new Quests system, as told by a CG Developer:

"One of our objectives in the May update is to help players get to level 85 through a more guided and educational experience. There are so many exciting concepts to introduce to players as you progress that we want to provide short and medium-term goals to walk you through some of the game’s core concepts.

To this end, we are introducing a Quest system where players will be given up to 3 Quest tasks to complete from a handful of shady Cantina Characters. There are 6 Quest givers, each with different kinds of quests, roles within the Cantina, and personalities that should come through in the quest text. This is a chance to immerse players more deeply into the Star Wars lore and give players between level 1-85 goals and an opportunity to learn game concepts and new game modes. Quests tasks will either have you reach a goal to complete (Ex. Get 5 characters to 7 stars) or complete repeatable tasks (Ex. Win 5 Squad Arena battles). Of course, there are rewards and fun dialogue from the Cantina characters along the way!

We also want for players at level 85 to benefit from the Quests system, meaning there will be quests designed specifically for max level players to take on. The difficulty of the level 85 quests can vary greatly, Prestigious Quests are meant to be challenging, require level 85, and are composed of longer term goals to earn exclusive Titles through a series of quests. Other level 85 quests may have you participate in an event, spend ability materials, or hunt down a specific target like Jedi. There are 6 Prestigious Quests initially, each with their own Title to earn and display to the world! We will be reviewing feedback after the initial launch of Quests to see what kind of new quests would be most exciting for players.

Please let us know your thoughts on Quests!

Thanks."

<< MEGATHREAD >>

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3956 on: May 23, 2018, 05:49:35 PM »

I don't see the Ship packs although I meet the level requirements -.-

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3957 on: May 23, 2018, 06:43:27 PM »

I don't see the Ship packs although I meet the level requirements -.-

Updates are scheduled between today and tomorrow.  You might see some go live tonight, some tomorrow.  Could even be a few more Friday if they need to delay some.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3958 on: May 23, 2018, 06:45:47 PM »

Either I'm not finding them or understanding what they mean, or they haven't added the prestigious quests yet. I'd like to see what they are, and what we have to do for them.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3959 on: May 23, 2018, 06:50:00 PM »

Either I'm not finding them or understanding what they mean, or they haven't added the prestigious quests yet. I'd like to see what they are, and what we have to do for them.

Ahem....

Updates are scheduled between today and tomorrow.  You might see some go live tonight, some tomorrow.  Could even be a few more Friday if they need to delay some.

Hello Holotable Heroes!

We come to the next exciting Title Update which includes features that have been crafted for both new and elder players alike!

This release is scheduled between 5/23/18 and 5/24/18, you can find information about all the new features below.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: