Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669219 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #225 on: November 16, 2016, 09:38:01 PM »

We both have 14 characters. Yours combine for 30*, mine combine for 35*. So I suppose I'm a little ahead of you. You have one player level on me. Smiley

I think we'd be pretty evenly matched if we met in a battle with all of our characters divided into squads. Thinking about it, that could be a fun feature. PvP with your whole roster.
Mine combine to 229. I've also been playing since 5 minutes after it was released. I pulled a Zam Wessel out of a chromium on monday. The with the free 500 crystals I got I did another one and got 10 shards for Zam Wessel. Is she character of the month? I thought baze malbus was.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2016, 06:39:27 AM »

10 shards away from my 2 goal characters...almost enough shards to promote Biggs already too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2016, 07:11:17 AM »

I upgraded my Royal Guard to gear level V(5), and that did way more good for him than the promotion to 2*. He jumped from around 7th up to 3rd best character. Power wise at least.

Dengar: 20/25

Lando: 63/80

Sidious: 60/80

Fives: 25/50

Vader: 48/80

Biggs: 7/25 (10 more tomorrow)

@Grewowl, did you change your username?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2016, 07:29:20 AM »

5 away from Qui Gon for my collection.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #229 on: November 18, 2016, 04:54:24 AM »

What the heck happened with Galactic War today? Final battle they had Ventress, Chewie, Sidious, Barriss, and Maul. I threw all my characters at them and they barely suffered a scratch! Angry

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #230 on: November 18, 2016, 05:07:59 AM »

What the heck happened with Galactic War today? Final battle they had Ventress, Chewie, Sidious, Barriss, and Maul. I threw all my characters at them and they barely suffered a scratch! Angry
I need to wait a bit now.  Only a few shards away from going up a lot, but I've also run into a credit shortage, so most likely won't be able to afford to promote anyone anyway. 

C'mon reset on Bounty Hunter Challenge!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #231 on: November 18, 2016, 05:10:23 AM »

I need to wait a bit now.  Only a few shards away from going up a lot, but I've also run into a credit shortage, so most likely won't be able to afford to promote anyone anyway. 

C'mon reset on Bounty Hunter Challenge!

I don't get how people go short on credits. I currently have 2.5M and it's steadily rising. My current problem is training droids.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2016, 05:11:47 AM »

I don't get how people go short on credits. I currently have 2.5M and it's steadily rising. My current problem is training droids.
See, I've got piles of those.

Trade ya. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #233 on: November 18, 2016, 05:12:38 AM »

See, I've got piles of those.

Trade ya. Tongue

Yes please!!!!!!!

If only. . .

I used to have hundreds of training droids, but then I got 3 or 4 characters in a week. Plus 2 or 3 the week before.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #234 on: November 18, 2016, 06:23:59 AM »

unlocked Sideious today...working on Phasma now.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2016, 05:11:56 PM »

I'm the proud owner of a 2* Biggs, gear level 3. That completes "Wiggs". I think il work him up to 3*, not much use at 2.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #236 on: November 18, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »

Luke, my Jedi Consular, and Talia are all at 4* now.  Luke and the Consular are fully trained.

Lord Canterbury's Anakin is a freakin' god.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #237 on: November 18, 2016, 05:28:24 PM »

Luke, my Jedi Consular, and Talia are all at 4* now.  Luke and the Consular are fully trained.

Lord Canterbury's Anakin is a freakin' god.

Nice! Sure I'm ahead of you?

He's the most powerful character I've used so far.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #238 on: November 18, 2016, 06:15:30 PM »

I know right?

Every time I get to choose him, I'm like: "Well, I'm winning this one.  No questions asked"...lol

Since my Chewy was already 4*, Luke, Consular, and Talia make a quite formidable quadruplet. Add "Fives", and the Clone Trooper and it's a pretty decent squad. Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #239 on: November 18, 2016, 07:14:48 PM »

I know right?

Every time I get to choose him, I'm like: "Well, I'm winning this one.  No questions asked"...lol

Since my Chewy was already 4*, Luke, Consular, and Talia make a quite formidable quadruplet. Add "Fives", and the Clone Trooper and it's a pretty decent squad. Smiley

Yup. Except a borrowed Barriss is what gets me three stars on a battle.

Woah! I don't want to go against that! No thank you.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: