Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646224 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2016, 02:01:36 AM »

Sweet Sith, have you seen what Jyn can do....

It's a tournament, so I won't be seeing what she can do for a while. I'll hear about it, and I'm sure I'll be on the receiving end of it, but I won't be able to use Rey 2.0 for a while.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #466 on: December 07, 2016, 02:10:06 AM »

Who's Jyn? The girl from Rogue One?

EDIT: never mind, just saw the message.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2016, 02:51:52 AM »

Figures Jyn would be an effin tournament reward.  I was really hoping to get her if they added her.

Crap like this makes me want to join Death Watch and disintegrate people.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2016, 02:54:06 AM »

Who's Jyn? The girl from Rogue One?

Yes.

It's a tournament, so I won't be seeing what she can do for a while. I'll hear about it, and I'm sure I'll be on the receiving end of it, but I won't be able to use Rey 2.0 for a while.

Well, technically, yes.  But I read her ability descriptions in the announcement.... I'm sure they're what the abilities do when maxed, but still... Put her, the other two new guys from Rogue One, and Wedge and Biggs together....

And I wouldn't mind getting another Rey version, specially the one you face with the Lightsaber.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #469 on: December 07, 2016, 04:15:45 AM »

So I just pulled URoRRuR'R'R from a from a Bronzium card. Why?

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #470 on: December 07, 2016, 04:37:49 AM »

So I just pulled URoRRuR'R'R from a from a Bronzium card. Why?

There will be areas of the game where you need teams of specific types of characters. I'm not sure if Tusken Raiders are one of them or not, but I have learned that those types of teams usually have great synergy. I cower when I go up against teams of clones, Ewoks, Jawas, etc. He might be useful later on.

Also, how long did it take you to type that name without your autocorrect fixing it? Or did you copy and paste?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2016, 05:07:26 AM »

There will be areas of the game where you need teams of specific types of characters. I'm not sure if Tusken Raiders are one of them or not, but I have learned that those types of teams usually have great synergy. I cower when I go up against teams of clones, Ewoks, Jawas, etc. He might be useful later on.

Also, how long did it take you to type that name without your autocorrect fixing it? Or did you copy and paste?

I guess. But there's only 3 Tuskens in the game.

I know what you mean. I was looking for a suitable opponent in the Arena just now, and found a team with less power than usual. But it's HK, both IG's, Jawa Engineer, and Poggle. All droid synergies. No thanks.

Surprisingly, autocorrect didn't have any conniptions.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #472 on: December 07, 2016, 07:22:04 AM »

I guess. But there's only 3 Tuskens in the game.

I know what you mean. I was looking for a suitable opponent in the Arena just now, and found a team with less power than usual. But it's HK, both IG's, Jawa Engineer, and Poggle. All droid synergies. No thanks.

Surprisingly, autocorrect didn't have any conniptions.

There's only three playable Tuskins in game right now.  There are quite a few non-playable ones that you'll face.  Ewoks, droids, Rebels, Imperials, scoundrels, as well.  It's actually rather annoying, as some of them would be fun to use.  Like the Lightsaber versions of Luke and Rey.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #473 on: December 07, 2016, 08:17:56 AM »

K-250 free, promoted Biggs 5* Asoka's ship too.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #474 on: December 07, 2016, 01:32:17 PM »

Finally unlocked Lumi.  Close to Boba too.

K-2SO was a cool surprise.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #475 on: December 07, 2016, 02:17:36 PM »

There's only three playable Tuskins in game right now.  There are quite a few non-playable ones that you'll face.  Ewoks, droids, Rebels, Imperials, scoundrels, as well.  It's actually rather annoying, as some of them would be fun to use.  Like the Lightsaber versions of Luke and Rey.

Oh yeah. Like those annoying Battle Droids who can basically wipe out your team in one turn if there's enough of them all getting bonus attacks from each other.  Angry   And there's the dumb Commando Droid diplomats who activate Stealth when they're the only enemy left.  Roll Eyes

K-250 free, promoted Biggs 5* Asoka's ship too.
Finally unlocked Lumi.  Close to Boba too.

K-2SO was a cool surprise.

I saw that Rapine! I recommend getting her to 4*, she's honestly not that useful right now. At least she wasn't for me.

Where did you get K-2S0?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #476 on: December 07, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »

Where did you get K-2S0?
He was free once I opened the app - 'cause Rogue One.  Go to events...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #477 on: December 07, 2016, 03:17:22 PM »

Figures Jyn would be an effin tournament reward.  I was really hoping to get her if they added her.

Crap like this makes me want to join Death Watch and disintegrate people.

This is about how I feel.  I can never score high enough in the tourneys.  I wasn't that gung ho about the shoretrooper or Chirrut, but I REALLY wanted Vader's TIE.  I'm not that gung ho about Jyn, but I will try for her.  I hate the constant addition of these new Meta characters that most won't get unless you're a pay to play person that has the ungodly teams to dominate these things.

I saw that Rapine! I recommend getting her to 4*, she's honestly not that useful right now. At least she wasn't for me.

Where did you get K-2S0?

Lumi is super useful, you just need to give her a little TLC with gear and ability upgrades.  Mine is almost to 9k power.

K-2SO was just in the data cards area when I logged in today.  There was one pack with him and some other goodies, plus there were 2 other freebie goodies packs for a total of 3.  From what my guild is saying, it's Android only.  The ones that use Apple say they didn't get anything, so if you're using iOS, you are SOL.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #478 on: December 07, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

He was free once I opened the app - 'cause Rogue One.  Go to events...

How long is it open? Oh and;

https://youtu.be/mdLP96H8xWk
Anyone know how to make ^this^ work?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #479 on: December 07, 2016, 03:48:05 PM »

He was free once I opened the app - 'cause Rogue One.  Go to events...

Not seeing it.

Lumi is super useful, you just need to give her a little TLC with gear and ability upgrades.  Mine is almost to 9k power.

K-2SO was just in the data cards area when I logged in today.  There was one pack with him and some other goodies, plus there were 2 other freebie goodies packs for a total of 3.  From what my guild is saying, it's Android only.  The ones that use Apple say they didn't get anything, so if you're using iOS, you are SOL.

I'm working on promoting her to 5* in GW. Right now her problem is she can't take a hit. Mine dies so quickly. And even though her heal is 40% health, my consular has more max health and does a bigger heal right away. But he doesn't have heal over time like Lumi does.

Too bad for me. There was an Apple only card when ships came out that gave Wedge and his starfighter. I already had him, so it gave me 32 shards and, obviously, his ship.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: