Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648534 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1305 on: January 22, 2017, 03:03:59 AM »

No more complaints about my Bronzium pulls  Cheesy

On a separate note, other than the stupid tutorials, starting the game over is kinda fun.

Unrelated to that, I've started putting all of my mods into a spreadsheet to keep track of them and try to figure out the best combinations for everyone.

Why did you start over?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1306 on: January 22, 2017, 03:20:39 AM »

Why did you start over?

When was the last time you went up 28 levels in two days?

Also, as I recall, the game me Ewok Elder as my free light side character the first time.  This time it gave me Luke.  And I still drew Biggs from a Bronzium  Wink

I still have my original account, just starting over is a challenge and I can apply all the lessons I learned from all the mistakes I made.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1307 on: January 22, 2017, 03:31:35 AM »

When was the last time you went up 28 levels in two days?

Also, as I recall, the game me Ewok Elder as my free light side character the first time.  This time it gave me Luke.  And I still drew Biggs from a Bronzium  Wink

I still have my original account, just starting over is a challenge and I can apply all the lessons I learned from all the mistakes I made.

Ok. I was worried you had deleted your old account.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1308 on: January 22, 2017, 04:23:20 AM »

No more complaints about my Bronzium pulls  Cheesy

I still can.

@LC, I've written Tarkin and TIE FP off as useless toons. I assume I'm wrong?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1309 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:48 AM »

I still can.

With tarkin no he's not very good even when maxed out. TFP yes he is amazing. I'm just now starting to build an empire team because krennic and death trooper are coming out.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1310 on: January 22, 2017, 05:42:02 PM »

I still can.

With tarkin no he's not very good even when maxed out. TFP yes he is amazing. I'm just now starting to build an empire team because krennic and death trooper are coming out.

TFP can be very awesome, also his ship can be pretty great even though it has no shields.  It's definitely a royal pain in the ass when facing it as it dodges a LOT.

Tarkin may be a so so toon most of the time, but check this video out and you'll see he can hang with the big boys in the Rancor raid when set up properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTn-dfhfIWg

Of course then there's this guy that went Phase 1-4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOSr3ZogJo

Also, those of you that really love Maul, here is something you could shoot for on the AAT raid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjZv_i9NCI

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1311 on: January 22, 2017, 08:20:18 PM »

Windu and Tano up to gear 7*

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1312 on: January 22, 2017, 10:17:22 PM »

Unlocked Dathcha
5-starred Dathcha
6-starred Dathcha
 Cheesy Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1313 on: January 22, 2017, 10:20:00 PM »

So apparently once I get Lando to 6* the game doesn't give me anymore shards for him. Angry

Unlocked Dathcha
5-starred Dathcha
6-starred Dathcha
 Cheesy Grin

How?

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1314 on: January 22, 2017, 10:31:48 PM »

lol, I just kept saving up my shards and never activated the toon.  Hit 230/80 shards yesterday; activated toon, levelled star rating twice.  It amused me greatly.
I've had 'Jawa' and 'Jedi Knight Guardian' flashing activate for weeks now too.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1315 on: January 22, 2017, 10:32:01 PM »

I still can.

[Turning on the Fake Just Joking Sarcasm Voice]

If you consider giving really strong Wiggs/Lando teams Offense Down for 3 Turns & Speed Down for 2 Turns as "useless" then yes - Tarkin is just that.

Wink

Considering virtually every team that still beats me in GW is Wiggs/Lando - the ability to render them worthless for 3 Turns is pure gold to me.

Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1316 on: January 22, 2017, 10:47:30 PM »

[Turning on the Fake Just Joking Sarcasm Voice]

If you consider giving really strong Wiggs/Lando teams Offense Down for 3 Turns & Speed Down for 2 Turns as "useless" then yes - Tarkin is just that.

Wink

Considering virtually every team that still beats me in GW is Wiggs/Lando - the ability to render them worthless for 3 Turns is pure gold to me.

Smiley

Gotcha. I normally just avoid those teams, especially Wiggs. Give me a Jedi squad and I'll wreck them for you.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1317 on: January 22, 2017, 10:55:24 PM »

Yeah if I see Biggs/Wedge, I gloss over the team.  I'm curious about the idea of working on a 'speed down' character to try in arena (and Rancor).  Problem is that without a Shoretrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot gets wrecked in arena before it can ramp up.  How's Tarkin's survivability without a tank with opening taunt?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1318 on: January 23, 2017, 12:33:59 AM »

Yeah if I see Biggs/Wedge, I gloss over the team.  I'm curious about the idea of working on a 'speed down' character to try in arena (and Rancor).  Problem is that without a Shoretrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot gets wrecked in arena before it can ramp up.  How's Tarkin's survivability without a tank with opening taunt?

Well that's what I'm trying to work out . . . all I really need him for is to get off one "Intimidation Tactics" and I should be good.

Do plan to actually start mining Shore Trooper after I get Vader to Gear 11 and get Palpatine's last piece of Gear.

TFP you can easily jack the Speed over 200 so he goes real early and can probably get Foresight; that's what happens ever time  face him.

Still haven't killed him once because he always goes first then always has Foresight.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1319 on: January 23, 2017, 12:41:01 AM »

Do plan to actually start mining Shore Trooper after I get Vader to Gear 11 and get Palpatine's last piece of Gear.
How?  I thought he was only a torny prize (or by lucking out with cards).

TFP you can easily jack the Speed over 200 so he goes real early and can probably get Foresight; that's what happens ever time  face him.
Still haven't killed him once because he always goes first then always has Foresight.
Nice.  I haven't had to deal with him, just going off youtube reviews.  I know he has highest base speed in the game, and his meter gain is the biz.  I'd love to put some time and love into mine, but there's a bit of a backlog  >_>

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: