Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669336 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1455 on: January 30, 2017, 08:08:11 PM »

Biggs is fairly easy to get to Gear 9.  He only has 1 other part besides the Furnace that takes a bit to farm and that's the Stun Gun.  The rest is fairly easy to put together.  That being said, If your Lando needs boosting and you use him a lot, for Scoundrels and Rebels, then I guess you could go with him.

I have three of Biggs' pieces equipped, along with Lando's 4. Still need the Stun Gun for Biggs, nothing major for Lando. I'm having some trouble deciding, Scoundrels need a boost, and it couldn't hurt to give Biggs X-Wing better stats.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1456 on: January 30, 2017, 08:19:42 PM »

I just acquired my first Mk V furnace via Shipments. (Yes, I saved up the 1400 crystals)  Whoever I give it too will get to Gear 9 first, so who should I do? Boba, Lando, Lumi, Maul, Wedge, Biggs?
I would personally go for boba. He's one of those characters that is hard to gear but pay oss when you're done. Trust me on my alt account i have boba and he is the key to beating chaze on that shard. Especially if you zeta darth vader and run this team Zader(L), Boba, EP, Krennic, RG. You will need krennic first though so yeah. But anyways put that onto boba so he becaomes more powerful.

Zeta maul vs chaze
https://youtu.be/_v53fTQyoDg

Vader zeta vs chaze
https://youtu.be/hUEyVaQuiSA

Boba VS. Chaze(This guy also make some really good videos that help alot)
https://youtu.be/xtfn_Jq2GaY

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1457 on: January 30, 2017, 09:41:39 PM »

5-starred my Wedge last night.  Did I mention I unlocked Wedge last week?  Grin
Still 1 shard off 5-starring Daka, she's being a real pain.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1458 on: January 30, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »

I have three of Biggs' pieces equipped, along with Lando's 4. Still need the Stun Gun for Biggs, nothing major for Lando. I'm having some trouble deciding, Scoundrels need a boost, and it couldn't hurt to give Biggs X-Wing better stats.

I would personally go for boba. He's one of those characters that is hard to gear but pay oss when you're done. Trust me on my alt account i have boba and he is the key to beating chaze on that shard. Especially if you zeta darth vader and run this team Zader(L), Boba, EP, Krennic, RG. You will need krennic first though so yeah. But anyways put that onto boba so he becaomes more powerful.

You could always hold onto it.  See which one you get finished first, or which one you really end up needing to boost.

Boba certainly has some great abilities, but I don't think DC is at the point yet where he needs to worry about Chaze.  His level and arena level probably do not have him running into Chaze much.  Boba certainly is a great Scoundrel for the two challenges, but if he if he isn't being used regularly, then he loses his value some.  If DC had Slave 1 then it would be worth more.

If Lando is used regularly, and is a Scoundrel, then it has more value on him.  Biggs is an important part of the Wiggs combo, and also has an important role in Ships as a taunter.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1459 on: January 30, 2017, 11:52:31 PM »

I've never seen either member of Chaze yet. I'm leaning towards Lando, as I'd be able to upgrade to Gear 9 tomorrow. He may replace Lumi on my Arena team if I go that route. . . . .

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1460 on: January 31, 2017, 12:17:02 AM »

I attempted a Chaze team in arena last week, and it came down to Chirrut vs Lumi.... I lost.
The amount of HoTs he creates is ridiculous.
I attempted a Chaze/Wiggs/Lumi team two days ago, and baaarrely won it.  Baze had 8 HoTs at one point, and I only took him down because of a timely Execute from Boba.  It still didn't kill him, but it helped.  That pair up is insanely OP.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1461 on: January 31, 2017, 05:05:22 PM »

Ummm. . . . .

Thank God they're only Gear 8.

EDIT, that was actually easy.

I decided to give Lando the furnace, now he's Gear 9, and that enabled me to easily beat tier 3 of Droid Smuggling. Still only got 1 star on it though.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1462 on: January 31, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »

I beat the tier 3 droid smuggling event!
I feel this is noteworthy considering I am lvl 72, and my smuggler team includes a lvl 50 Greedo  Tongue
1-starred it twice, and Boba died 3-5 times in each attempt to accomplish the win.  So freekin' happy.

In other news, I finally 5-starred Daka, and got gear lvl 7 for my Wedge

For lols:  Last night I bought five Fives shards, allowing me to unlock Fives.  Now, after buying five Fives shards, I have five characters flashing 'Activate' in my roster, including Fives  Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1463 on: January 31, 2017, 10:37:12 PM »

I decided to give Lando the furnace, now he's Gear 9, and that enabled me to easily beat tier 3 of Droid Smuggling. Still only got 1 star on it though.

I beat the tier 3 droid smuggling event!
I feel this is noteworthy considering I am lvl 72, and my smuggler team includes a lvl 50 Greedo  Tongue

Nice, now you two get 6* droids.  I've found it really doesn't matter much as far as the rewards on the stars it seems.

On a personal note I had fun on Phase 4 of the normal AAT raid.  I did 1.2 million and 1.5 million with my Rebel team before and after the reset.  I went from like #10 on the leaderboard to #2 after all said and done with all my teams.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1464 on: January 31, 2017, 10:39:51 PM »

On a personal note I had fun on Phase 4 of the normal AAT raid.  I did 1.2 million and 1.5 million with my Rebel team before and after the reset.  I went from like #10 on the leaderboard to #2 after all said and done with all my teams.
Nice one man, well done  Cool

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1465 on: February 01, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »

Nice, now you two get 6* droids.

Yeah, it is pretty helpful. Wait, where did all my credits go? Roll Eyes

I've been quite pleased with my ability to hold 11th spot on the 6* Tank raid my guild has going. It's been easy since I acquired a squad of 6+* toons. No chance of getting into 10th though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1466 on: February 01, 2017, 05:20:12 AM »

Yeah, it is pretty helpful. Wait, where did all my credits go? Roll Eyes

I've been quite pleased with my ability to hold 11th spot on the 6* Tank raid my guild has going. It's been easy since I acquired a squad of 6+* toons. No chance of getting into 10th though.

Lol, yes training with 6* droids is quite expensive.

Well, then you'll just have to keep working at it so you can break into the 4-10 range.  A droid squad would help you a lot on Phase 2.  My droid squad can usually down the tank about 12 times in the 15 rounds before it enrages.  Phase 2 in my guild usually only takes an hour or two, depending on the time of the day and who's on.  Everybody jumps at that phase cuz you can take the tank down and go to town with damage, so it's a scramble for who gets in on it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1467 on: February 01, 2017, 05:49:24 AM »

Lol, yes training with 6* droids is quite expensive.

Well, then you'll just have to keep working at it so you can break into the 4-10 range.  A droid squad would help you a lot on Phase 2.  My droid squad can usually down the tank about 12 times in the 15 rounds before it enrages.  Phase 2 in my guild usually only takes an hour or two, depending on the time of the day and who's on.  Everybody jumps at that phase cuz you can take the tank down and go to town with damage, so it's a scramble for who gets in on it.

I just emptied my entire inventory of training droids. Now I have 1M credits. Lowest I've ever been, excluding the very beginning of when I started playing. Yikes!

A droid squad for me is far in the future, but I will get around to it eventually.

----

Gear 9 Lando is already paying off. I had 4 toons left standing against me, Lando's just like "that's all you got?" and proceeds to wipe the screen, dealing 9000+ to all 4. Shocked  Granted, they were all crits, but still.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1468 on: February 01, 2017, 05:51:32 AM »

Promoted JC, and unlocked Plo Koon, and Dooku.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1469 on: February 01, 2017, 06:05:23 AM »

Promoted JC, and unlocked Plo Koon, and Dooku.

I want Dooku. Obviously not badly enough as I don't have him yet. Cheesy

----

Note to everyone playing, Wedge's leader ability is amazing. I recently maxed it, and wow does it ever help with a Rebel squad. I was in node 12 of GW just now, it came down to my Wiggs vs Lumi and Consular. My Wedge was already low on health, the opposing Jedi still had some protection and higher max health health than both of my toons. Biggs was still okay, they kept critically hitting him, so he gets 100% turn meter and then gets his own crit to recover a bit of health due to Wedge's lead. This repeats a few times, so I get Biggs special in a ton of times. Both of my toons do about 10,000 on a good hit with that. Wedge got a kill and healed, and JC was easy meat from there.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: