Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646232 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1740 on: February 19, 2017, 10:27:12 PM »

I was worried a little just now because I'm gone when event 3 of Lord of Hunger starts, but since it's two days long I'll be back on time. Whew! That's the one I really wanted to do.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1741 on: February 20, 2017, 12:59:02 AM »

BAHAHAHAHA!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That was the most fun round of ships ever.  So I go first and JC does his assist with Vader on Ashoka to take care of her annoyance.  That gets a target lock, so then Biggs does his job and takes all the hits.  He goes down, but then Maul comes out and gives retribution to Vader.  Then it became like an episode of Oprah. 

"You get target lock, and you get target lock, and you get target lock.  Everybody gets target lock!"  Then Boba decided that looked like so much fun, he joined in.

"You get proton torpedoes, and you get proton torpedoes, and you get proton torpedoes.  Everybody gets proton torpedoes!"

It was MOST amusing.  Everybody got smacked around and 3 of the 5 got ability block.  Needless to say I didn't lose anybody else after I thrashed them like that.  I'm pretty sure I beat him so badly he also only got to use 1 of his 3 reinforcements.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1742 on: February 20, 2017, 03:26:32 AM »

nice one. managed to unlock Maul and Vader is 5* now. pretty nice start for the day.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1743 on: February 21, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »

I need a spare million to promote my Qui-Gon to 7*....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1744 on: February 21, 2017, 12:31:23 AM »

Ahsoka to 6*
Rey to 7*
Wedge 5 shards from 7*
Now working on getting Pathfinder from 6* to 7*
Might actually have a 7* team for EP.

Anyone else notice it's showing Yoda as the next event again instead of EP?  Undecided

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1745 on: February 21, 2017, 12:52:51 AM »

Vader to gear level 9.5. Now my attention turns to my Rebels.

Then my droids.
Then my DS and Jedi teams.
Then Jawas.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1746 on: February 21, 2017, 09:13:16 AM »

Phasma to 5* really need to work my dark side up now.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1747 on: February 21, 2017, 12:14:58 PM »

I'm really looking forward to gear 10 Vader and hoping I never run into one.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1748 on: February 21, 2017, 03:47:07 PM »

Looks like training droids today.  Hooray for those of you that are short on droids.   Smiley

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1749 on: February 21, 2017, 04:46:54 PM »

Biggs up to gear 10. I thought I'd try him out in the arena, but the other team was a bit out of my reach. I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't know how good he is, because they I experienced shot killed him.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1750 on: February 21, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »

Well, it might happen that I won't stop playing...I think about giving it another try and rising a better team than the one I used to use for months now...had a bit of luck in data packs, raids and enough creds to get some nice chars like Wedge, Old Ben and Han Solo from the Rancor as well as some gear to upgrade Wedge and Han. Even if that means that GW is far beyond my reach now, I'll focus on upgrading, promoting and modding. When I finished that part, I'll focus on it again. Maybe a good team with Wiggs, Lando, Han and a rotating 5th is eventually able to beat GW...or an Imperial or any other synergy-based team.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1751 on: February 21, 2017, 08:47:56 PM »

Biggs up to gear 10. I thought I'd try him out in the arena, but the other team was a bit out of my reach. I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't know how good he is, because they I experienced shot killed him.
Did another biggs Triple-Mollywhop yours? Didn't understand your OP.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1752 on: February 21, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »

Did another biggs Triple-Mollywhop yours? Didn't understand your OP.

Yes.

The other team was about 8k better than me. If it works out, I can usually overcome a 6k difference, so I knew I was pushing it.

Again, though, with a Rebel squad, we know that if one or two fall, it's like dominoes. I was hoping I would be the one doing the pushing, and they'd be the ones falling. I was wrong.

Biggs vanished, and then so did my EP before I had a chance to go. No triple whammy and no stun. Ouch!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1753 on: February 22, 2017, 01:08:28 AM »

New event out it seems.  Called "Places of Power".  It's in the event window.  Looks like it's happening after the next Lord of Hunger event but before the last one.

Seems like rewards are engineered towards ships and pilots.  Bout time.  There's some Jedi and some clone shards as well as their corresponding ship shards, except for Mace.  Also some purple gear.

The good news is it's for First Order and Sith.  I say good news cuz we know how Sith vs Jedi works out.    Cool   I believe my team will be EP, Vader, Maul, Sid, and Dooku.  If needed I've got Phasma and FO Trooper to swap in, especially if I need a tank.

Hopefully I don't get any Jedi shards.  I really don't need more for the Shard Shop.  Rather get clone shards, ship shards, or purple gear.  

Couldn't quite pull it off today, but I think if by Friday I can get enough Clone ARC shards from various places to get him to 5* I can do the Tier 5 Ackbar challenge and get Ackbar's ship to 6*.  Not sure how I'm supposed to get his ship to 7* though, or any of the capital ships for that matter.  None of them are in packs and all of them only have 5 tiers.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1754 on: February 23, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »

I really hate PvP anymore.  I can't get any lower than the mid to low 200's and everything is Rebels with Wiggs and Lando and ST Han.  All so damn annoying.

On the flip side, I like ship PvP a whole lot more with my new combo of Maul and Vader.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: