Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648556 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2220 on: March 29, 2017, 03:26:07 AM »

Yeah, you absolutely need reinforcements unless you have a super boss team.  That's why I'm trying to flush out my roster so I have 3 reinforcements for the last tier.  It's really rough.  If I could use any ships, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but not being able to use Vader's TIE, Slave 1, or Scimitar really hurts.

Yeah, I only have 7 decent ships. 5 LS, 2 DS. I need to start starring up some others, and I really want Vader's ship. It has more power than some of my level 80 ships and I haven't even unlocked it. Shocked

EDIT: Lando up to Gear X, and I only need a Mk V furnace for XI. . .

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2221 on: March 29, 2017, 02:09:39 PM »

Yeah, I only have 7 decent ships. 5 LS, 2 DS. I need to start starring up some others, and I really want Vader's ship. It has more power than some of my level 80 ships and I haven't even unlocked it. Shocked

His ship is super pimp, and yeah, it's really powerful.  The down side is it's stuck at 4* and it really needs an upgrade for some more durability.  Despite that, it kicks a lot of butt.  It's my #2 power ship of all that I have, unless you throw in Ackbar.  JC is #1 at 19.9k, Ackbar has 18.9k, Vader is right behind at 18.7k, then my next closest is Ahsoka at 16.2k.

Also, yes you REALLY need to start leveling up some other DS ships.  Start now and get to working on unlocking the Zeta challenge with Tarkin.  Suggestions are Slave 1, Scimitar, FOTF, GS, ITF, and Sun Fac's.

------------

Droid smuggling today for all those that are lacking!   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2222 on: March 29, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »

So, uh, besides upping Lando to G10, my Scoundrels have not received any work since cruising through tier 3 of both heists. I just beat tier 4 of Droid Smuggling on my first try! Only with 1 star though.

His ship is super pimp, and yeah, it's really powerful.  The down side is it's stuck at 4* and it really needs an upgrade for some more durability.  Despite that, it kicks a lot of butt.  It's my #2 power ship of all that I have, unless you throw in Ackbar.  JC is #1 at 19.9k, Ackbar has 18.9k, Vader is right behind at 18.7k, then my next closest is Ahsoka at 16.2k.

Also, yes you REALLY need to start leveling up some other DS ships.  Start now and get to working on unlocking the Zeta challenge with Tarkin.  Suggestions are Slave 1, Scimitar, FOTF, GS, ITF, and Sun Fac's.

------------

Droid smuggling today for all those that are lacking!   Tongue

Already working on Slave 1 and Scimitar, and I have the Imperial TIE at 4*. I'm thinking of getting Umbaran starfighter for Ackbar's challenge, but that would take forever to star up. Undecided

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2223 on: March 29, 2017, 06:59:08 PM »

I must admit that I disregard ships almost completely. Only for the Dailies, but that's it. Sure, I have levelled and starred some, but I'm more in character progress than ship progress. They just don't attract me that much.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2224 on: March 29, 2017, 07:19:14 PM »

Already working on Slave 1 and Scimitar, and I have the Imperial TIE at 4*. I'm thinking of getting Umbaran starfighter for Ackbar's challenge, but that would take forever to star up. Undecided

I plan on getting Umbaran soon, and actually I have enough to unlock it already, but I don't actually even have Fives unlocked yet.  Though I only need another 10 shards for that.  I'll get him done up eventually. Him and the rest of the clones.  Finished Sun Fac in Guild store, and working Jyn.  Then I'll do clones.  Probably do Fives after I'm done with Bistan in Cantina Shop.

I must admit that I disregard ships almost completely. Only for the Dailies, but that's it. Sure, I have levelled and starred some, but I'm more in character progress than ship progress. They just don't attract me that much.

Well, some are right there with you and really don't care for it, or only do it as much as they need to for tokens for characters.  It's a shame that ships doesn't benefit the rest of the game more, but I do enjoy it myself.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2225 on: March 29, 2017, 09:22:36 PM »

Completed the top tier of droid smuggling at 3 stars   Grin
Got max training droids, but no mats.  Haven't done my second attempt yet.
My GW node 11 and 12 yesterday had the Wiggs duo, the node 12 was full rebels with Ackbar lead.
Today's node 12?  Full Clone team.  Holy crap, those guys don't like to let you get an attack in do they?!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2226 on: March 30, 2017, 04:44:37 AM »

Note the Gear level:

Seeing as I only hit level 80 a few days ago I thought it was cool that Lando didn't have higher level requirements for Gear 11. All my other Gear 10 promotions required level 85 for at least one piece. So I thought "why not"? Yeah sure, it'll delay getting Wedge to Gear 9, but I have my first Gear 11 character. Woohoo!

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2227 on: March 30, 2017, 02:22:30 PM »

Seeing as I only hit level 80 a few days ago I thought it was cool that Lando didn't have higher level requirements for Gear 11. All my other Gear 10 promotions required level 85 for at least one piece. So I thought "why not"? Yeah sure, it'll delay getting Wedge to Gear 9, but I have my first Gear 11 character. Woohoo!

Congrats on the Gear 11.  

It's no small feat, though with Lando you will find he is in the minority with the gear requirements.  It's not just the level, it's that for most, Gear 11 usually requires 1 or 2 pieces of orange or purple gear from the Tank raid that each takes 50 or 110 pieces to craft.  You can find the gear elsewhere, but it's only in the Guild Shop or on the level 9 battles, and you can't request it in the Guild Exchange.  

Most of the toons I have at 11 have been a serious grind.  I think the only easy one was IG-86.  It seems the "lesser" or "unnamed" characters might be a little easier because he was easier than IG-88 to gear up.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2228 on: March 30, 2017, 03:09:15 PM »

I know Lando is easier, that's why I went for it. Grin

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2229 on: March 30, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »

finally unlocked Anakin.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2230 on: March 30, 2017, 04:03:01 PM »

Bah....   Stupid Droids/Jawas event.  I don't need more Jawa shards.   Tongue

I want the event that gives me ship shards and credits!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2231 on: March 30, 2017, 10:00:33 PM »

I'm having a tough time deciding between Rebels and Sith/Empire for my eventual good Arena team. The problem with the latter is there's 7 toons I want on it. Tongue  

- Emperor Palpatine

- Darth Vader

- Royal Guard

- Shoretrooper

- Darth Maul

- Darth Nihilus

- TIE Fighter Pilot

Secondary choices:

- Darth Sidious

- Count Dooku

So, if I were to go the Sith/Empire route, what would you guys recommend?

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2232 on: March 30, 2017, 10:55:30 PM »

I'm having a tough time deciding between Rebels and Sith/Empire for my eventual good Arena team. The problem with the latter is there's 7 toons I want on it. Tongue  

- Emperor Palpatine

- Darth Vader

- Royal Guard

- Shoretrooper

- Darth Maul

- Darth Nihilus

- TIE Fighter Pilot

Secondary choices:

- Darth Sidious

- Count Dooku

So, if I were to go the Sith/Empire route, what would you guys recommend?

Mine is currently Emperor, Vader, Royal Guard, Nihilus, and Maul.  Eventually, like next year probably, I plan to swap out Royal Guard for Sith Trooper.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2233 on: March 31, 2017, 03:07:53 AM »

Nihilus (L), Em Palp, Royal G, Shore T, Sith Trooper......

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2234 on: March 31, 2017, 03:50:16 AM »

Zader on Node 12 with a maxed Palpatine, Boba, Sun Fac, and Phasma? No problem. Grin

Mine is currently Emperor, Vader, Royal Guard, Nihilus, and Maul.  Eventually, like next year probably, I plan to swap out Royal Guard for Sith Trooper.

Why next year?

Nihilus (L), Em Palp, Royal G, Shore T, Sith Trooper......

There's precious little firepower in that. I need to survive and deal damage if I'm going to win.

Current plan (not set in stone or anything yet), is:

- Emperor Palpatine (L)

- Darth Vader

- Royal Guard

- Shoretrooper

- ? ? ? ? ?

With Shore taunting off the bat, and RG ready to help out, I think that leaves the final spot open for a rather squishy attacker. Maul would shine against Jedi, but I fought an Empire team where he did Force Crush, and then his TIE pilot literally one shot my Wedge. So I think TFP would be a good choice. Nihilus would be good in a lengthy fight with opposing tanks. If my math is correct, and Nihilus' basic and Drain Force Omega'd, he could Annihilate on his third turn. If Drain Force hits all 5 enemies, that would reduce the cool down by 5, plus 1 for his regular cool down at the end of his turn, right? That would take it down to 2, basic next turn, and then boom!

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: