Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669329 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2265 on: April 04, 2017, 10:09:20 PM »

Yay, I got below 200 in Arena today. I don't hope to stay there, but it would be nice.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2266 on: April 04, 2017, 10:16:55 PM »

2.5mil per go on Credit Heist.  Better than the 3mil total I was usually getting on tier 3, but it woulda been nice to score a 5 or 10mil on one.

That said, I was pleased to have completed the top tier and even 3-starred one attempt. I'm so glad I took the time to build up my Chewie since the last one, and I'm relieved my investment in Zam has been paying off.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2267 on: April 04, 2017, 11:09:32 PM »

2.5mil per go on Credit Heist.  Better than the 3mil total I was usually getting on tier 3, but it woulda been nice to score a 5 or 10mil on one.

That said, I was pleased to have completed the top tier and even 3-starred one attempt. I'm so glad I took the time to build up my Chewie since the last one, and I'm relieved my investment in Zam has been paying off.

Do I just suck at this game? I had a G11 Lando Lead, with 1 G9, 1 G8, and 2 G7's. That includes 2 tanks. I didn't 3 star it.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2268 on: April 04, 2017, 11:37:05 PM »

I run Boba and IG88, so that's two aoe ability blockers.  That means a lot less aoe damage.  That could be the difference.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2269 on: April 04, 2017, 11:44:34 PM »

Do I just suck at this game? I had a G11 Lando Lead, with 1 G9, 1 G8, and 2 G7's. That includes 2 tanks. I didn't 3 star it.

No, you don't suck.  Lando is definitely a good lead for damage.  You also definitely want IG-88 and Boba and probably a tank.  I also like Dengar for his stun and debuffs.  I might switch out ST Han for regular Han here soon.

You do need better geared toons to get a better ranking.  Composition has a lot to do with how well you do star wise, but it has nothing to do with how well you are rewarded.

I believe the math for rewards on Tier 4 goes something like this: approximately 80-85% chance for 2.5 mil, 10% or less to get 1.5 mil, 5% or less to get 5 mil, and 5% or less for 10 mil

Somewhere I thought I heard it was actually only like a 1 or 2% chance for 10 mil.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2270 on: April 05, 2017, 12:16:12 AM »

You have a gear XI lando? When did that happen?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2271 on: April 05, 2017, 01:01:01 AM »

I have all that. Lando, G9 ST Han, G8 Boba, G7 Chewie and 88 is also G7. So 88 barely got a turn. But I had the 2 AoE ability block and 2 tanks. NTM Lando.

You have a gear XI lando? When did that happen?

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32883.msg553878#msg553878

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2272 on: April 05, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »

I have all that. Lando, G9 ST Han, G8 Boba, G7 Chewie and 88 is also G7. So 88 barely got a turn. But I had the 2 AoE ability block and 2 tanks. NTM Lando.

Well sh*t son, no idea.  Pencil it up to bad RNG.  You'll get it next time.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2273 on: April 05, 2017, 02:16:24 AM »

Well sh*t son, no idea.  Pencil it up to bad RNG.  You'll get it next time.

I taunt and that tank dies. I don't taunt and other toons die. Undecided   Maybe it is RNG, I get a lot of stuns. In fact, the only reason I have tenacity mods on Lando is for this heist. Cause without Double Down I won't get through it.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2274 on: April 05, 2017, 02:32:24 AM »

Get your 88 up, pronto. Help add quite a bit of firepower to your squad. I run Landon  (g11) lead, with Boba (9), Chewie (Cool, 88 (9), and ST Han (just recently 9), and 3 star it pretty easily. Without 88 doing his thing, though, it's a lot tougher. Also, if you only have 2 toons left to take out, do not do Lando's special. It isn't worth it. And find some mods that boost crit damage on Landon. I'm up to 186%, and that made him very effective. I'd love to get some more.

Also, don't worry about the stars. You're beating it and getting the credits, which is the main thing.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2275 on: April 05, 2017, 02:33:13 AM »

The game is insane. I tried 12 times on the last tier and got slaughtered every time. I try one more time and three star it. Next two times I get slaughtered. Last time it's a cake walk, another 3 stars. 2.5 million each.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2276 on: April 05, 2017, 03:15:07 AM »

So now that I have a couple million credits spare, I'm thinking of activating and levelling up one of the toons I've been farming.  I just have to decide on who.

Barriss:  Slow farm as only through hard modes (not high on my cantina farming list).  I know I'll need her eventually for her awesome zeta, but won't need immediately.
For reference, current Jedi team is QGJ (L), Ahsoka, Yoda, Luminara, Rey (or JC for purely Jedi activities).  She'd replace JC in a pure Jedi team, Lumi otherwise.

D Maul: Been buying up shards for a while, so already have enough to activate, and 3 short of also 5-starring him.  Still 10 shards short of activating his ship, but plan to asap.
He'd likely sub in between my Dark stun team and my Nihilus led sith team.

Jyn Erso: Guild shop farm only.  I want her in a team with Ackbar and Lando as triple 'Double Down' would make me lol irl

All three are unlocked and can be activated now.  Thoughts?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2277 on: April 05, 2017, 03:42:03 AM »

Get your 88 up, pronto. Help add quite a bit of firepower to your squad. I run Landon  (g11) lead, with Boba (9), Chewie (Cool, 88 (9), and ST Han (just recently 9), and 3 star it pretty easily. Without 88 doing his thing, though, it's a lot tougher. Also, if you only have 2 toons left to take out, do not do Lando's special. It isn't worth it. And find some mods that boost crit damage on Landon. I'm up to 186%, and that made him very effective. I'd love to get some more.

Also, don't worry about the stars. You're beating it and getting the credits, which is the main thing.

I had a feeling I needed 88 better. Upping Chewie to Gear 8 should also help. But like Viv said, if I'm beating it is the ability to 3 star really necessary?

So now that I have a couple million credits spare, I'm thinking of activating and levelling up one of the toons I've been farming.  I just have to decide on who.

Barriss:  Slow farm as only through hard modes (not high on my cantina farming list).  I know I'll need her eventually for her awesome zeta, but won't need immediately.
For reference, current Jedi team is QGJ (L), Ahsoka, Yoda, Luminara, Rey (or JC for purely Jedi activities).  She'd replace JC in a pure Jedi team, Lumi otherwise.

D Maul: Been buying up shards for a while, so already have enough to activate, and 3 short of also 5-starring him.  Still 10 shards short of activating his ship, but plan to asap.
He'd likely sub in between my Dark stun team and my Nihilus led sith team.

Jyn Erso: Guild shop farm only.  I want her in a team with Ackbar and Lando as triple 'Double Down' would make me lol irl

All three are unlocked and can be activated now.  Thoughts?

I may be biased, but I didn't even have to think about it. Darth Maul. Grin   He is a deadly attacker, and I love destroying Jedi squads with him. It's also nice having him finish a GW node with his basic and having 100% turn meter to do his special right away on the next one. His ship is phenomenal as well, my fleet has done considerably better being able to put Retribution on Biggs. Tip, if your Biggs is there, don't put the Retribution on someone else. You're going to Target lock someone and that will trigger Biggs taunt, leaving him to get beat up while the Retribution is wasted on a ship not getting shot at.

I'm one Furnace away from Gear X Maul and Gear IX Wedge. I'm thinking Maul first as part of my secret plan. Details may or may not come later if its successful.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2278 on: April 05, 2017, 10:17:03 AM »

I had a feeling I needed 88 better. Upping Chewie to Gear 8 should also help. But like Viv said, if I'm beating it is the ability to 3 star really necessary?

No, but it will make consistently beating it a lot easier. Plus, you'll want him for a droid squad that you'll eventually want.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2279 on: April 05, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »

C'mon Shipments give me a darned Furnace already!!!

No, but it will make consistently beating it a lot easier. Plus, you'll want him for a droid squad that you'll eventually want.

My Droid squad is in the works.

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: