Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669086 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2280 on: April 05, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »

I taunt and that tank dies. I don't taunt and other toons die. Undecided   Maybe it is RNG, I get a lot of stuns. In fact, the only reason I have tenacity mods on Lando is for this heist. Cause without Double Down I won't get through it.

Get your 88 up, pronto. Help add quite a bit of firepower to your squad. I run Landon  (g11) lead, with Boba (9), Chewie (Cool, 88 (9), and ST Han (just recently 9), and 3 star it pretty easily. Without 88 doing his thing, though, it's a lot tougher. Also, if you only have 2 toons left to take out, do not do Lando's special. It isn't worth it. And find some mods that boost crit damage on Landon. I'm up to 186%, and that made him very effective. I'd love to get some more.

Also, don't worry about the stars. You're beating it and getting the credits, which is the main thing.

I had a feeling I needed 88 better. Upping Chewie to Gear 8 should also help. But like Viv said, if I'm beating it is the ability to 3 star really necessary?

No, but it will make consistently beating it a lot easier. Plus, you'll want him for a droid squad that you'll eventually want.

My Droid squad is in the works.

It makes a serious difference to have them all to Gear 9 or 10 on how easy it becomes.  You will be able to breeze through Tier 4.  Lando and 88 are probably the most important two, and Boba is the 3rd. Lando goes for your Rebels and Scoundrels and 88 your Scoundrels and Droids. 

Obviously you already have Lando geared, so now it's 88's turn.  When properly powered up, if there are any debuffs present, he can kill or near kill 2 or 3 on a single spray.  Sometimes he'll 1-shot others from nearly full health if everybody has a debuff. 

I'm looking forward to the next credits or droid event where I can test my newly geared Han Solo.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2281 on: April 05, 2017, 04:13:50 PM »

He is a deadly attacker, and I love destroying Jedi squads with him. It's also nice having him finish a GW node with his basic and having 100% turn meter to do his special right away on the next one.

I can attest ti this. I just got maul and because I've been saving random gear I had him at gear 8 in less than a half-hour. Based on what my other characters can and could do when theywere at gear 8, I'd say he is my second highest damage. I'll even post a link to my maul on swgoh.gg to show you guys.

Calon, sorry I missed that. I haven't completely caught my self up on the forums yet.

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/collection/darth-maul/

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2282 on: April 05, 2017, 06:45:01 PM »

GW: 36/36 and thus #1 in Guild activities;D Now that's something I haven't had for a long time......a long time.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2283 on: April 05, 2017, 07:18:45 PM »

GW: 36/36 and thus #1 in Guild activities;D Now that's something I haven't had for a long time......a long time.

Heh, feels pretty good being able to complete 36 in a row eh?

I have just finished my 2nd run to give me 24.  Vader lead, EP, Shoretrooper, Kylo, and Sun Fac on the last node.  Really wasn't that hard, and neither was my first run.  I'm sure the game is gonna try and throw me for a loop on the 3rd run.

Should have enough time to finish my 3rd run before work is over.  Thankfully finishing two was enough to give me the ship credits I needed to promote Ackbar's ship to 6* which cost a whopping 1 million credits. Course now I have no damn idea how I'm supposed to get it to 7*, which is crap that it isn't in the game already.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2284 on: April 05, 2017, 07:28:03 PM »

It feels great! Maybe I was lucky, maybe I had the right strategies, or the right teams...I think it's all of that, with luck being the most prominent aspect.

That node is heavy, but not unbeatable. Had a similar about a week ago, and I really managed to beat it.

I think for 7* there will be a special event...or add a new tier once they raise the level cap again.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2285 on: April 05, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »

It feels great! Maybe I was lucky, maybe I had the right strategies, or the right teams...I think it's all of that, with luck being the most prominent aspect.

That node is heavy, but not unbeatable. Had a similar about a week ago, and I really managed to beat it.

I think for 7* there will be a special event...or add a new tier once they raise the level cap again.

This 3rd run really hasn't been hard, though it's trying to throw a really annoying one at me for GW 9.  Teebo lead, Ewok Elder, Fives, QGJ, and RG.  I think I'm gonna break out my droids early so I can tell Teebo and his stealth leader ability to go frak himself.

I hope they don't wait for 7* until a level cap raise.  I'd rather it be a special event.

Edit:  Didn't have to use my droids at all.  Managed to assassinate Ewok elder first.  The rest just had to be whittled down.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2286 on: April 05, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »

I hope they don't wait for 7* until a level cap raise.  I'd rather it be a special event.
I'm not understanding?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2287 on: April 05, 2017, 08:41:03 PM »

I'm not understanding?

Talking about 7* Capital ships.  I managed to beat the last tier of Ackbar's challenge which got me to 6*, but now his challenge is gone.  There is no way presently to get Capital ships to 7*.

Also, glad I didn't use my droid squad earlier in GW.  Last node of my 3rd run is EP lead, Shoretrooper, RG, Sun Fac, and Vader.   This would be quite a pain if I didn't still have B2 and the gang.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2288 on: April 05, 2017, 08:46:39 PM »

I hate those teams...Shore, RG and Sun Fac are brutal, especially in one team. That's why I use EP for most of these, his Shock prevents almost all buffs and TM gains -  Sun Fac's Retribution, and of course the Taunts of RG and Shore. Then stun them and that's it.

Sig by Master Nero

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2289 on: April 05, 2017, 10:37:10 PM »

So I was all primed to activate Maul and start the process, when I remembered I will be getting Sabine tonight Undecided
Oh man, do I save the gear for Sabine or Maul?  Noooooo, too many choices!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2290 on: April 05, 2017, 10:53:45 PM »

So I was all primed to activate Maul and start the process, when I remembered I will be getting Sabine tonight Undecided
Oh man, do I save the gear for Sabine or Maul?  Noooooo, too many choices!

Well, if you get Sabine and do all of the levels for her event, and you buy the $10 pack you'll get her to 4* and they give you all the gear you need to get her to like Gear 5 or so.

Then you could go out and see what she needs to gear up past that.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/sabine-wren/gear/

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2291 on: April 05, 2017, 11:07:56 PM »

Well, if you get Sabine and do all of the levels for her event, and you buy the $10 pack you'll get her to 4* and they give you all the gear you need to get her to like Gear 5 or so.

*cough* $15 pack.  Exchange rate blows.

Then you could go out and see what she needs to gear up past that.
https://swgoh.gg/characters/sabine-wren/gear/

Site blocked at my work.  But yes, I could compare Sabine's requirements to Maul's and see if I could do both.  Or do both anyway.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2292 on: April 05, 2017, 11:18:53 PM »

*cough* $15 pack.  Exchange rate blows.

Site blocked at my work.  But yes, I could compare Sabine's requirements to Maul's and see if I could do both.  Or do both anyway.

Bleh, that sucks.

That's funny about the site.  It's not blocked at my work, but the official forums are.

BTW, found this on the forums:

WHAT'S AHEAD
With the Phoenix Squadron collected, it’s time to Rise Together
An Imperial threat rises…

I'm taking that means Thrawn is coming and probably 1 or 2 others from the Imperials on Rebels.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2293 on: April 06, 2017, 03:14:51 AM »

BTW, found this on the forums:

WHAT'S AHEAD
With the Phoenix Squadron collected, it’s time to Rise Together
An Imperial threat rises…

I'm taking that means Thrawn is coming and probably 1 or 2 others from the Imperials on Rebels.

Good.  Gooooood.

Also, my phone told me there's a droid smuggling event, but there wasn't when I logged in.  No idea if I've got my 12hr forewarnings back, but I guess we'll find out.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2294 on: April 06, 2017, 04:01:51 AM »

- Slave 1 is my new favourite ship.

- I'm taking all your advice and currently working IG-88, even though it delays my future Arena team.

- G11 Lando with Double Down maxed is the key to GW nodes 1-9 (no joke)

- I still need Shipments to cough up a darn furnace.

- Project: Double Bladed Destruction is yet to succeed.

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: