Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646189 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2445 on: April 21, 2017, 04:34:49 AM »

Woot!  Beat all of DS 9 Hard mode battles.  Was able to get 3* on A, C, and D, but barely managed a 2* on 9B.  The other three are Jedi and Rebels, so obviously there are teams able to just slaughter them.  The issue with 9B is it's Resistance and they just tear you apart.  My best shot was 2* with a couple 1* and also getting defeated completely.  Not worried about it currently because there's nothing of consequence to farm on B, C, and D yet.  I have a feeling though there will be sometime soon.  On the bright side I now have the DS completion achievement.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2446 on: April 21, 2017, 04:38:19 AM »

Woot!  Beat all of DS 9 Hard mode battles.  Was able to get 3* on A, C, and D, but barely managed a 2* on 9B.  The other three are Jedi and Rebels, so obviously there are teams able to just slaughter them.  The issue with 9B is it's Resistance and they just tear you apart.  My best shot was 2* with a couple 1* and also getting defeated completely.  Not worried about it currently because there's nothing of consequence to farm on B, C, and D yet.  I have a feeling though there will be sometime soon.  On the bright side I now have the DS completion achievement.

Wow you've really been killing it lately. Congrats again man!

----

Just faced my first yet Zaul in GW. Dang that stealth gets annoying. Fortunately there were only 3 Sith, it was node 11 instead of 12, and I had Maul, Palp, Vader, and Nihilus with 95% turn meter from previous battles. I got good RNG on their specials and was able to hit everyone with Drain Force.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2447 on: April 21, 2017, 05:07:54 AM »

Credit heist inbound btw

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2448 on: April 21, 2017, 04:22:56 PM »

I can see the TM gains being good for Clones, but not other allies. What am I missing?
https://youtu.be/LWLTtWYwOEE?t=187

Zaul teams rely on debuffs and if you maul goes first and does an aoe, you are gonna clear those debuffs due to rex getting 100% turn meter. I tried it myself and finished at 427 for arena that day.

Edit: keep in mind that the rex team in that segment of the video is way underpowered on defense to that zaul squad that's god mods on him. Keep on watching till the end.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2449 on: April 21, 2017, 08:03:48 PM »

https://youtu.be/LWLTtWYwOEE?t=187

Zaul teams rely on debuffs and if you maul goes first and does an aoe, you are gonna clear those debuffs due to rex getting 100% turn meter. I tried it myself and finished at 427 for arena that day.

Edit: keep in mind that the rex team in that segment of the video is way underpowered on defense to that zaul squad that's god mods on him. Keep on watching till the end.

Hmmm. Well I guess you're right.

----

@Krace, SmithieD uses Kenobi with Zaul. . .

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2450 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:01 AM »

Hmmm. Well I guess you're right.

----

@Krace, SmithieD uses Kenobi with Zaul. . .
Oh yeah I forgot. That's not his team. He is P2P/F2P but mostly free to play. He doesn't have GK yet. That would be footage of a whale team.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2451 on: April 22, 2017, 03:59:45 AM »

Wiggs, Chaze, and Lando on node 2. Nihilus led Sith on node 3. This may not bode well for the rest of the War. Thank God they were on the early nodes rather than the later ones. If they were on 11&12 instead. . . .

Oh yeah I forgot. That's not his team. He is P2P/F2P but mostly free to play. He doesn't have GK yet. That would be footage of a whale team.

Ah. But that doesn't change that whoever that is is using GK with Zaul and 4 Sith. Krace just said that was a bad idea yesterday. Undecided

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2452 on: April 22, 2017, 05:05:18 AM »

Ah. But that doesn't change that whoever that is is using GK with Zaul and 4 Sith. Krace just said that was a bad idea yesterday. Undecided

...and in fact the last video I watched of his, he pointed out that Kenobi always dies first in that setup.  Kenobi is effective by dint of being Kenobi, but in that setup he's still asking to be targeted and wrecked.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2453 on: April 22, 2017, 05:39:12 AM »

...and in fact the last video I watched of his, he pointed out that Kenobi always dies first in that setup.  Kenobi is effective by dint of being Kenobi, but in that setup he's still asking to be targeted and wrecked.

I really like his videos. Warrior and AhnaldT101 are good too. I just like watching GoH vids. Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2454 on: April 22, 2017, 05:02:21 PM »

Gar Saxon actually looks pretty cool. Only if you're prepared to use him as leader though. It could be a tough choice because Vader and Palpatine are good Empire leaders too.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2455 on: April 22, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »

Gar Saxon actually looks pretty cool. Only if you're prepared to use him as leader though. It could be a tough choice because Vader and Palpatine are good Empire leaders too.
And see the problem being is that some of us(i.e. Grey Owl) are in the process of building a zader squad atm. Being that he has his helmet feature I wonder if clones are gonna have helmets now.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2456 on: April 23, 2017, 05:03:19 AM »

And see the problem being is that some of us(i.e. Grey Owl) are in the process of building a zader squad atm. Being that he has his helmet feature I wonder if clones are gonna have helmets now.

Who are you going to use with your Zader?

----

I really love Darth Maul and am glad he's so good in this game. I can't wait until I get to level 83 so I can get him to Gear 11. Daze is the key against Wiggs (among others), as it prevents assists, but more importantly it prevents Biggs from gaining the turn meter from his unique. That might not be a problem for some of you, but 4 toons on my Arena squad have Empire tags and the other has 50% crit chance, so it's a problem for me. Sure, Shock can prevent it too, but people with Wiggs tend to run ST Han too, so getting him Shocked is vital to prevent the taunt. And coming off a kill with Maul's basic and laying out his AoE with offense up is devastating and has won me quite a few Arena matches lately.

Sorry, I tend to ramble on when I should be going to sleep. Night everyone.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2457 on: April 23, 2017, 12:33:47 PM »

I ahree. Daze is vital against Wiggs. That's part of the reason I like K-2 so much. His special dazes, and with his near cibstabt coubter, he can spread daze out like crazy.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2458 on: April 23, 2017, 03:01:12 PM »

I ahree. Daze is vital against Wiggs. That's part of the reason I like K-2 so much. His special dazes, and with his near "constant counter" he can spread daze out like crazy.

I, um, fixed that for you...

Speaking of K-2, just got him to 7*. I had zero (0) of his shards when they put him in the GW shop. Now, 7*.

Now, if I could just get them to put Nihilus in like, Cantina 1-F (which currently has no one's shards), but as a bug that applies only to me, and he's in like DS 27-Q Hard (yes, I know it currently only goes up to 9) for everyone else, that'd be super.

So, after Nihilus, which trooper is next, Sith or Shore? Does anyone have both for a reasonably unbiased comparison? I'm leaning more towards Sith, since he has Taunt and Counter, and I already have Sith at 3*, but if Shore is actually that much better I'd be willing to set Sith aside to get/build up Shore, so I'm open to opinions.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2459 on: April 23, 2017, 03:51:15 PM »

I, um, fixed that for you...

Speaking of K-2, just got him to 7*. I had zero (0) of his shards when they put him in the GW shop. Now, 7*.

Now, if I could just get them to put Nihilus in like, Cantina 1-F (which currently has no one's shards), but as a bug that applies only to me, and he's in like DS 27-Q Hard (yes, I know it currently only goes up to 9) for everyone else, that'd be super.

So, after Nihilus, which trooper is next, Sith or Shore? Does anyone have both for a reasonably unbiased comparison? I'm leaning more towards Sith, since he has Taunt and Counter, and I already have Sith at 3*, but if Shore is actually that much better I'd be willing to set Sith aside to get/build up Shore, so I'm open to opinions.

Thanks for fixing it. That was a mess! My phone updated and is now back to hating these forum boxes.

Congrats on your K-2. I really like mine with Wiggs, Lando, and one other. It's usually Leia.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: