Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669151 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2700 on: May 18, 2017, 03:56:47 PM »

No fektig idea mate.  I'd like to be able to zeta a character that gets a run in both arena and raids, but unsure that's possible with my current arena lineup.  I mean, I could zeta my Boba, but I'm pretty sure that'd be a mistake  Tongue

My jedi team is nowhere near good enough to make QGJ worthwhile.  Same goes for Barris.  That said, I am working on them, so that may be where my second or third zeta goes.

I could go with Maul and switch out my arena team completely, but I'd prefer to zeta something useful for raids, and my Maul doesn't get much play in raids currently.

I was eyeing off Zylo, but my guild has more than enough for HaaT now.  I'm thinking I may end up going for Zader.

Open to suggestions  Smiley
Here's the thing, before you make the decision you need to look at you roster. Are you having a hard time with gear? Maybe you want to finish GW easier? Arena? Raids? Speaking from experience, zylo is a monster to fight. His only weakness like most everyone else, is being stunned. I'm thinking about doing vader because we lost Calon for guild raids. Remember MIB calon? He rarely even plays now so now someone has to zeta vader. I'm considering putting my first zeta on R2 to make a really cool arena team, or I could do the imperial troopers.

Btw, I'll have my tablet back tomorrow so woohoo!

Edit: What is your ally code soul? I don't think I added you yet.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2701 on: May 18, 2017, 04:17:38 PM »

GW was brutal today. Node 6 had Shoretrooper, Wiggs, TFP and I think Rex as Leader (don't remember exactly). RG didn't make it, QGJ was deep red, Rey, Phasma and Palp were yellow...I still won the whole GW without another character loss Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2702 on: May 18, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »

Bleh...   Really starting to hate GW again.  It's going back to ridiculously hard to beat teams.  I had a tough one on 11 and had to use a few squads to beat it.  Now on 12 I've got GK lead, Chaze, Nihilus, and R2.  Can't beat this one.  Had to use too much to beat up 11.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2703 on: May 18, 2017, 10:45:19 PM »

My preference on Zeta is who are you gonna use the most?
Here's the thing, before you make the decision you need to look at you roster. Are you having a hard time with gear? Maybe you want to finish GW easier? Arena? Raids?

That's the thing.  The only toons I use everywhere are Wiggs and Palpie, but they aint got one.  I'd basically be Zeta'ing a toon I neither pvp with or have in a heavy hitting raid team (unless I Zeta Boba..... no).  If I went Zylo or Zader, I'd probably also want to look at mixing up my arena team to include them.  That's tricky for Zader as my TFP, Maul, and Sidious are undergeared atm, and I don't have Shoretrooper.  What does Kylo/Zylo go with in arena?

Of course as usual the credit heist only provided the standard 2.5 mil x2.

Same man.  Same.  Could be worse  Tongue

Edit: What is your ally code soul? I don't think I added you yet.

That's awesome man!  How's the carpet?   Tongue
513-699-646  (I think haha)

All y'all's posts are making me dread my own GW today (I haven't started mine yet).

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2704 on: May 18, 2017, 11:07:13 PM »

That's the thing.  The only toons I use everywhere are Wiggs and Palpie, but they aint got one.  I'd basically be Zeta'ing a toon I neither pvp with or have in a heavy hitting raid team (unless I Zeta Boba..... no).  If I went Zylo or Zader, I'd probably also want to look at mixing up my arena team to include them.  That's tricky for Zader as my TFP, Maul, and Sidious are undergeared atm, and I don't have Shoretrooper.  What does Kylo/Zylo go with in arena?

That's awesome man!  How's the carpet?   Tongue
513-699-646  (I think haha)
I'll find you some youtube vids on zylo.

The carpet is fine actually. I borrowed a vacuum from our friends that according to the label has "industrial strength cleaning potential". Helps to live with in paper airplane distance of our best friends. You guys want to know the worst part of my tablet being fixed? I'm gonna be so busy tomorrow and Saturday that I won't have time to touch it til sunday.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2705 on: May 19, 2017, 12:39:23 AM »

All y'all's posts are making me dread my own GW today (I haven't started mine yet).

I jinxed myself.
Node 1:  Nihilus(L) Vader, Sidious, Dooku, Savage
rofl  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2706 on: May 19, 2017, 03:36:03 AM »

I jinxed myself.
Node 1:  Nihilus(L) Vader, Sidious, Dooku, Savage
rofl  Cheesy

Eh, that's not that bad.  It's node one, all your toons are fresh and node one enemies are weaklings.  Dooku first, then Nihilus, then as you please.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2707 on: May 19, 2017, 03:49:05 AM »

Heh, it's been known to happen.

As you see, luck on Zetas sometimes is quite awful.  I routinely am 0/4 a couple times a week, then maybe that 3rd day I'll get 1 or 2.  You're lucky you can stay so high in the fleet.

0 today as well. 0/6 this week. Angry

Of course as usual the credit heist only provided the standard 2.5 mil x2.

Interesting news to report. The very first time I tried tier 4 I got 5M. Didn't 3-star it. I've 3-starred it every time since and gotten 2.5 every time. Until today I tried my new Raid Han Solo, who's stuck at Gear 6 for now. First time I 3-starred it. Second time Han died and I got 5 again. So if you do worse you get more. . . ?

Here's the thing, before you make the decision you need to look at you roster. Are you having a hard time with gear? Maybe you want to finish GW easier? Arena? Raids? Speaking from experience, zylo is a monster to fight. His only weakness like most everyone else, is being stunned. I'm thinking about doing vader because we lost Calon for guild raids. Remember MIB calon? He rarely even plays now so now someone has to zeta vader. I'm considering putting my first zeta on R2 to make a really cool arena team, or I could do the imperial troopers.

I remember MIB. He has a great roster but was starting to be inactive back when I left.

That's great, but it sucks you won't have time to use it. I'm afraid this delay will cost you victory in our race. Sad

I jinxed myself.
Node 1:  Nihilus(L) Vader, Sidious, Dooku, Savage
rofl  Cheesy

Lol. Be glad it wasn't 12.

----

You guys are right, GW did suck today. It was all going fine until node 12. I always worry when it goes smoothly that long. What trickery is the game planning this time? Enter Palpatine lead, Vader, TFP, Sith Assasin, and yup, you guessed it. General Kenobi. My node 12's have fallen in love with that guy. Angry

I sent in my underpowered G7-8 droid squad. Really all they did was waste their specials. I was hoping for more, but no. Then I sent Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, and since ST Han already died, Shoretrooper. They managed to take out Kenobi and Palpatine, so it was easy going from there with my best team left.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2708 on: May 19, 2017, 03:59:04 AM »

I remember MIB. He has a great roster but was starting to be inactive back when I left.

That's great, but it sucks you won't have time to use it. I'm afraid this delay will cost you victory in our race. Sad
Yeah he went 22 days without touching the game. When did you get raid han? I'm considering putting my zeta on vader and then continuing building a zader raid team.

Eh, I'll still win. I have a plan. An evil plan.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2709 on: May 19, 2017, 04:23:01 AM »

Yeah he went 22 days without touching the game. When did you get raid han? I'm considering putting my zeta on vader and then continuing building a zader raid team.

Eh, I'll still win. I have a plan. An evil plan.

I got Han yesterday.

Oh, now I'm excited.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2710 on: May 19, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »

0 today as well. 0/6 this week. Angry

Interesting news to report. The very first time I tried tier 4 I got 5M. Didn't 3-star it. I've 3-starred it every time since and gotten 2.5 every time. Until today I tried my new Raid Han Solo, who's stuck at Gear 6 for now. First time I 3-starred it. Second time Han died and I got 5 again. So if you do worse you get more. . . ?

Lol. Be glad it wasn't 12.

----

You guys are right, GW did suck today. It was all going fine until node 12. I always worry when it goes smoothly that long. What trickery is the game planning this time? Enter Palpatine lead, Vader, TFP, Sith Assasin, and yup, you guessed it. General Kenobi. My node 12's have fallen in love with that guy. Angry

I sent in my underpowered G7-8 droid squad. Really all they did was waste their specials. I was hoping for more, but no. Then I sent Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, and since ST Han already died, Shoretrooper. They managed to take out Kenobi and Palpatine, so it was easy going from there with my best team left.

Yeah, I think I've gotten only 1 or 2 Zetas this week out of a possible 12.  It does suck.

The credit heist is pretty fickle about what it gives out when.  I used to get 5 mil somewhat regularly, even with getting 3*, but that's definitely stopped now.  It's pretty much proven now though that no matter how good or bad you do, or how many enemies you face, your rewards will still be random.

We have people that go inactive too.  Usually we boot them after two weeks or so of inactivity if they don't say something beforehand.  Some we've let stay longer cuz they are big contributors and we want to give them a chance to come back.

As for GW, I have an even worse team that I faced for node 12 yesterday.  GK lead, Chaze, R2, and Nihilus.  All 7* maxed with gear and mods and everything.  I could barely make a dent in their protection.  I managed to get them all to pretty much no protection by the time I had burned through all my good teams, but there was no getting past Chirrit's heals after that.  Been pretty pissed off about that because it was that way the day before too on the last of the 36 nodes I was doing for the guild challenge.  Both days, they throw some stupid hard team on GW 11 that requires me to use certain toons to beat it and then after I've used them and they die to get the job done, they throw another even crappier node on 12.  Really starting to get tired of seeing some of these toons all maxed out and being at the end of GW.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2711 on: May 19, 2017, 05:42:09 PM »

Yeah, GW can be really annoying sometimes...but I stopped complaining, if I beat it - fine. If not - fine as well. However, rewards are still way too low compared to the difficulty (especially for nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12 - one shard is definitely far too little ) :-(

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2712 on: May 19, 2017, 07:09:52 PM »

Yeah, GW can be really annoying sometimes...but I stopped complaining, if I beat it - fine. If not - fine as well. However, rewards are still way too low compared to the difficulty (especially for nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12 - one shard is definitely far too little ) :-(

I guess it's most annoying when you are trying to finish 36 GW for the guild challenge.  I do agree that the rewards are still too low.  The increased rewards from what was before, both in amount and number of different things that you get was good, but yeah it should be more.  Especially those 4 nodes there should be even more added.  Either that or some really big reward at the end for a total completion.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2713 on: May 20, 2017, 04:18:55 AM »

Just successfully completed an entire GW with a Nihilus led Sith team. So good with the heal. Sidious is now a higher priority to gear as the expose is amazing.  Just need to bump him up and all my Sith will be G10+. I'm also seriously considering putting my second zeta on him. That would work so well with Zader (can't wait for that), but also any health boost would be welcome cause he isn't the tankiest of toons.

Although it was the easiest GW I've had for a long time so I'm interested to see if they can recover from serious resistance.

Edit: just remembered I don't quite have Nihilus to G10 yet. So that's an entire GW with one G11 (Maul), 2 G10 (EP, Vader), and 2 G9 (Nihilus, Sidious).

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2714 on: May 20, 2017, 04:25:42 AM »

As promised Soul, vids on zylo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrXZvCbpwXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FAX0Gz3d_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgvRkq1wHOc

https://youtu.be/Vdd_TjXohig?list=PLBy4D-J_HJ8-H1yXpZIPlHxMgWGIaGwxa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7etkonSNA0s&list=PLnFOIbV9VsMq2LMM4hOdaPTzGUeEgJYc4&index=13

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: