Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648535 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2760 on: May 24, 2017, 05:42:38 AM »

All good amigos, and no Owl you did nothing to put me offside.  There just comes a point where negative attitude (unintentional or not) needs a few words said.
No grudges, all water off a gundark's back  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2761 on: May 24, 2017, 06:03:32 AM »

It's cool.  I assume as we have been playing roughly the same length of time, you feel some level of competitive comparison.

My GWs are not easy.  They are tailored to my character and gear level.  If my characters were as high level and gear level as yours, my GW would probably be harder still.
There was a time where facing lvl 60 characters with gear level 7 on node 12 was hard for me, as it would have been for you too Calon.  Now you face much harder stuff.  So do I.
Yes, it's possible and very likely that my GW would be easier for you than your GW is.  That's because your toons are on average higher character and gear level than mine.
That's how the game works.

Personally I am very pleased with how my characters are doing, and how I am doing in this game.  Implying that my characters are under-geared, as you have done a number of times... it's just not cool.
My characters are not under-geared, they're just not as well geared as your characters are.
I'm not trying to compete with you; I'd appreciate it if you could stop competing with me by trying to put me down.

I am a competitive person by nature. I've been playing team sports since I was 5. That's where that comes from. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was implying I was better than you. It's just that I have been more focused on Gear while you have worked on star level more (I think). So I have higher geared characters but you have many more 7* toons than me. They are both necessary in the end, we're just taking different routes to get there.

Well done on your H Rancor result btw.  I omega'd Biggs and Wedge's auto-fire ages ago, it really makes a difference eh!

Thanks. I assume you're talking about Biggs' special? The cooldown reduction to 2 is huge. One of the best Omega upgrades IMO.

or that I have it easier than you etc etc,

I do think you've had better luck than me overall, and the easier arena shard can't be denied. But if it's what you want I won't mention things like that anymore.

Calon is P2P.

Sort of. I won't be able to spend anymore for a little while, so that sucks. It really does help to be able to buy the Gear pieces for 1400 crystals more frequently. It's also how I got Shoretrooper.

No calon you can't leave. You're stuck with us whether you like it or not Wink Anyways we'd miss you.

Thanks man. Oh, and feel free to ask me, or all of us for advice on who to zeta first.

All good amigos, and no Owl you did nothing to put me offside.  There just comes a point where negative attitude (unintentional or not) needs a few words said.

I'm relieved to hear it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2762 on: May 24, 2017, 03:00:41 PM »

You all behave and play nice or I'm gonna spray you with a fire extinguisher to cool you off.   Tongue

Then I'll start gloating more and shame you all.   Wink

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2763 on: May 24, 2017, 03:56:49 PM »

Just making sure. Keep in mind though that if I ever do you may fire the death star when ready. Grin

Thanks man. Oh, and feel free to ask me, or all of us for advice on who to zeta first.
I'm gonna do zylo cause I'm having an even tougher time with GW than all of you. My node 3 last night was Rex(L), Chaze, R2, and DN. Not. Fun.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2764 on: May 24, 2017, 04:46:48 PM »

You want a not fun GW?  They threw this at me on GW 6 on my first of 3 runs for the guild challenge.  Zaul lead, EP, Zader, Sith Assassin, Zihilus.  It took FOUR teams to beat it, one junk team to get their specials offset, droids to kick them in the teeth and get EP out of the mix, Rebels to take out a couple more, and then my usual Jedi squad to finish it.  I was pretty mad at being thrown something so ridiculously hard so early.  I think afterwards the game took pity on me and only gave me things moderately hard for 9, 11, and 12.  I'm hoping today I don't get a repeat.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2765 on: May 24, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »

You want a not fun GW?  They threw this at me on GW 6 on my first of 3 runs for the guild challenge.  Zaul lead, EP, Zader, Sith Assassin, Zihilus.  It took FOUR teams to beat it, one junk team to get their specials offset, droids to kick them in the teeth and get EP out of the mix, Rebels to take out a couple more, and then my usual Jedi squad to finish it.  I was pretty mad at being thrown something so ridiculously hard so early.  I think afterwards the game took pity on me and only gave me things moderately hard for 9, 11, and 12.  I'm hoping today I don't get a repeat.
The thing is my top team is the counter to zaul so once I get there I shut them down. My arena team will be at the bottom of this post so you can see what my team is. Be sure to check speed and such. I have a hard time fighting a rex team with chaze though and 99.9% of the time lose. Keep in mind though that I switched five out for kylo. That was also node 3 and they were all 7 star with all gear equipped. Funny enough I have the guy as an ally too.

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20exia/

Edit: That's supposed to say Fives.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2766 on: May 24, 2017, 05:36:25 PM »

I don't push GW anymore. Just too OP for my teams, had to restart at node 9 today (yes, 9) because there was no chance of beating it. That was something I haven't encountered for a very, very, very long time...I really start to hate it, actually. And yes, I try different tactics and teams, but it's nearly impossible to get to node 12. Difficulty increases exponentially when gearing or modding your toons...that really needs to be addressed. I know, it's meant to be difficult and not beatable every day. But in this state it's just ridiculous what teams they throw at you...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2767 on: May 24, 2017, 06:40:12 PM »

You all behave and play nice or I'm gonna spray you with a fire extinguisher to cool you off.   Tongue

Then I'll start gloating more and shame you all.   Wink

Good luck, seeing as you don't know where I live.

I think you have the right to do that. Tongue

I'm gonna do zylo cause I'm having an even tougher time with GW than all of you. My node 3 last night was Rex(L), Chaze, R2, and DN. Not. Fun.

Be glad it wasn't node 6, 9, 11, or 12.

Anywho, Zylo can get pretty far in GW on his own. You may want to Gear yours up a bit. I really want him cause he looks like so much fun.

The important thing is you finished, right?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2768 on: May 24, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »

Anywho, Zylo can get pretty far in GW on his own. You may want to Gear yours up a bit. I really want him cause he looks like so much fun.
That's why i'm doing him first. Want to know something even cooler? He can solo phase 1 of HAAT by himself at gear 9. I'm frickin tired of getting stuck on node 3 against whale team with EP's at 273 speed.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2769 on: May 24, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »

That's why i'm doing him first. Want to know something even cooler? He can solo phase 1 of HAAT by himself at gear 9. I'm frickin tired of getting stuck on node 3 against whale team with EP's at 273 speed.

Yeah my guild Zyloed p1 last time we tried haat. It worked like a charm. . . then we hit a wall in p2.

That's rough. I guess I'll get to those myself someday.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2770 on: May 24, 2017, 07:56:42 PM »

Yeah my guild Zyloed p1 last time we tried haat. It worked like a charm. . . then we hit a wall in p2.

That's rough. I guess I'll get to those myself someday.
He is fun. My friend has his max geared 7* zylo as his leader so we can use him in all our battles. Pretty nice actually.

Yeah, on those battles it's essentially me watching them take turns once I've been stunlocked. My EP is at 196 on speed(I think), and I sit there stunned in game and IRL because they are so fast. The worst part is that I've been getting these every single day. On a good note though, on monday I finished the first 10 GW and on 9 I got three shards from the loot box. They were all nihilus shards  Cool. Then on the loot box for 10 I got 2 jedi knight guardian shards. GW 11 was hell though.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2771 on: May 25, 2017, 04:45:46 AM »

That Luke Skywalker event is kinda tricky.  Took me 2 goes to finish the tier 3 version the first time, and I only 1-starred it.  Got it first go the second time around a few hours later though  Smiley

Things to note:
-each refresh only lasts 1 hour, but it refreshes every 2-3 hours
-you only get one attempt in total per refresh, not one go per tier
-you don't need your own Luke or jawas for tiers 1-3
-you need a minimum 6-star Luke to do the bonus tier (which rewards a zeta first try)
-first time rewards are great, check them before you complete a tier as you may prefer to complete an easier tier (tier 1 gives 80 jawa scavenger shards!)
-Tier 3 was not easy.  No idea how hard the bonus tier is as I don't have a 6-star Luke.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2772 on: May 25, 2017, 01:15:35 PM »

That Luke Skywalker event is kinda tricky.  Took me 2 goes to finish the tier 3 version the first time, and I only 1-starred it.  Got it first go the second time around a few hours later though  Smiley

Things to note:
-each refresh only lasts 1 hour, but it refreshes every 2-3 hours
-you only get one attempt in total per refresh, not one go per tier
-you don't need your own Luke or jawas for tiers 1-3
-you need a minimum 6-star Luke to do the bonus tier (which rewards a zeta first try)
-first time rewards are great, check them before you complete a tier as you may prefer to complete an easier tier (tier 1 gives 80 jawa scavenger shards!)
-Tier 3 was not easy.  No idea how hard the bonus tier is as I don't have a 6-star Luke.

Thanks for the heads up Soul.  My server's event time isn't for another almost 3 hours.

Thankfully I have Luke and all 5 Jawas at 7* so I should be good to go for everything.  I'll post my results once the event arrives.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2773 on: May 25, 2017, 04:12:27 PM »

I'm officially not a fan of the "flash event," and I haven't even played it yet. That's also why I'm not a fan of it, because I haven't been able to play it. Nor will I be able to play it in a couple hours when it refreshes. I'm also guessing I won't be able to play it if it refreshes a third time. Talk about needing the perfect schedule.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2774 on: May 25, 2017, 04:25:39 PM »

I'm officially not a fan of the "flash event," and I haven't even played it yet. That's also why I'm not a fan of it, because I haven't been able to play it. Nor will I be able to play it in a couple hours when it refreshes. I'm also guessing I won't be able to play it if it refreshes a third time. Talk about needing the perfect schedule.
If you don't mind what times does it refresh? I hope I can do it because I really need the JS shards right now.

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: