Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669140 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3030 on: June 15, 2017, 12:10:42 AM »

Baze with 15 HoTs up makes my Boba drool.

You should probably get that checked by a doctor. Maybe there's a cream, or something.  Shocked

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3031 on: June 15, 2017, 02:25:55 AM »

Hey, it's called Zader. Get a Zader team with near full TM for all of them from a previous battle. Maul goes, AoE daze, Vader goes, force crush, Palpatine goes, AoE stun, Sidious goes, AoE DoT and Expose, Tie Pilot goes, AoE buff immunity and ability block. All of those have a decent chance to remove TM from everyone. So all my guys go again. TFP can one shot people with all enemies debuffed, Vader will do a massive Culling Blade, Maul hits hard, Sid hits for decent damage, Palp hits decent but has Shock too.

Simple really. Tongue

Yeah, IF it works out like that.  It doesn't always though and some of these teams on my server are sickly powerful.  Sometimes you get a good position for your next round, sometimes you don't.

Baze with 15 HoTs up makes my Boba drool.

Yeah, Boba is a good way to rid yourself of Baze.  Let em stack it up and then knock him down.  Then you get to smack Chirrut around around all you want without his buddy.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3032 on: June 15, 2017, 03:13:52 AM »

Yeah, IF it works out like that.  It doesn't always though and some of these teams on my server are sickly powerful.  Sometimes you get a good position for your next round, sometimes you don't.

I don't do it on purpose. But if it happens I start using Rebels and hope they can make it to node 12. Then it's pretty much a win unless they toss the triple cleanse team or something similar.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3033 on: June 15, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »

Well, here he is...

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3034 on: June 15, 2017, 06:26:50 PM »

Okay, now is the time to leave this game. This is simply the most OP char of all, and we were given quite many OP chars and teams over the last months (Chaze, some other Rogue One chars, Nihilus, some of those Rebels chars), which is saying something.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3035 on: June 15, 2017, 07:27:44 PM »

Okay, now is the time to leave this game. This is simply the most OP char of all, and we were given quite many OP chars and teams over the last months (Chaze, some other Rogue One chars, Nihilus, some of those Rebels chars), which is saying something.

I'm looking forward to unlocking him. Not Gearing though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3036 on: June 15, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »

He's the key to countering those OP characters.  And honestly, he's not that hard to get.  Easier than GK is, or Baze's really long farm.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3037 on: June 15, 2017, 08:48:09 PM »

I just had a node 12 you'd be hard pressed to make any harder. Rex (L), GK, Chaze, and Nihilus (with non leader Zeta). All fully maxed out. Somehow was able to beat it. Shocked

He's the key to countering those OP characters.  And honestly, he's not that hard to get.  Easier than GK is, or Baze's really long farm.

I heard that getting him to 7* could require a G11 Phoenix squad. Sad

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3038 on: June 16, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »

And you call that "not hard", Krace? Wink He may be the key to overcom those, but at a high rate...neglecting your favourite teams and toons just to rise a team that you will probably never use again? And it's not only unlocking, but promoting and gearing and modding...you only do that when you have the ressources...and I think there are many players who don't have them or need to invest way too much time (<- F2P).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3039 on: June 16, 2017, 01:38:22 PM »

And you call that "not hard", Krace? Wink He may be the key to overcom those, but at a high rate...neglecting your favourite teams and toons just to rise a team that you will probably never use again? And it's not only unlocking, but promoting and gearing and modding...you only do that when you have the ressources...and I think there are many players who don't have them (<- F2P).

Yeah, yeah....  Well we don't know of for sure yet, though I certainly hope not.  

Just to get to Gear 9 all of them need a damn Stun Gun, and to make matters worse Zeb and Kanan need TWO.  Freaking ridiculous....

At this point I'm just hoping to get all Phoenix to 6* so I can get Thrawn to 6*.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3040 on: June 16, 2017, 01:42:52 PM »

That's what I mean Cheesy I've got so many chars that need those...and even more of those Mk III holo projectors.

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3041 on: June 16, 2017, 02:11:40 PM »

I was wrong. Warrior got 7* Thrawn with a maxed Ezra, Gear 10 Sabine and Hera, Gear 8 Kanan and Zeb, and bad mods. Only Ezra had Omegas as well. Someone else did it with super mods, two Gear 10's, the rest Gear 8, and really good RNG.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3042 on: June 16, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »

That's what I mean Cheesy I've got so many chars that need those...and even more of those Mk III holo projectors.

I could probably use 30 stun guns and still need more.  I'm not too bad on holo projectors because I get those pretty regularly in the shop for credits and I will buy full ones for 300 crystals.

I was wrong. Warrior got 7* Thrawn with a maxed Ezra, Gear 10 Sabine and Hera, Gear 8 Kanan and Zeb, and bad mods. Only Ezra had Omegas as well. Someone else did it with super mods, two Gear 10's, the rest Gear 8, and really good RNG.

Yeah, I watched a few videos.  It seems doable, but RNG does seem to play big part and also your strategy for who you take out first in stage 4.  I think Ezra and Sabine are the most important because they do the most damage.  I am not really worried about 7* at this point because the difference in his stats is negligible between 6* and 7* and it's not like I need him for Heroic Rancor.  I am however looking forward to using him on normal tank in P3 with my Chripatine team.  Eventually when he comes back around in 3-4 months I'll be ready for him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3043 on: June 16, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »

Well, I only buy the salvage parts, but I rarely buy gear from crystals Undecided Don't know why, I spend them more on chromium cards to get chars and shards...I still hope to get Kylo out of them Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3044 on: June 16, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »

I just used Ezra and Fulcrum together in a squad arena battle, and totally owned it. I don't know why, but they seem to be able to work really well together for me. At least right now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: