Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646106 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3075 on: June 22, 2017, 11:38:27 PM »

Yeah, eventually you'll catch up on those since they are given out so readily with daily challenges.  Had to use some more for Thrawn, but the gear he needs for Gear 9 isn't that bad either compared to other toons.  The worst thing needed of course is yet another Stun Gun.

I have just shy of two million, but then I've been spending a lot of them.  Was leveling the Ghost and the Phantom as I was considering using them with my Phoenix now powered up.  Went back to saving up at the moment as I get closer to Vader and Poe's 7* ships.

If that's really true it will be in a very long time. I have 16 toons who need them at their current Gear level. Some more than one, and they'll need more at higher gear levels.

I just looked through the abilities on them and they actually seem pretty good. I've never seen them in fleet arena though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3076 on: June 23, 2017, 01:32:09 AM »

If that's really true it will be in a very long time. I have 16 toons who need them at their current Gear level. Some more than one, and they'll need more at higher gear levels.

I just looked through the abilities on them and they actually seem pretty good. I've never seen them in fleet arena though.

Carbantis or Stun Guns?  I have all my Carbantis filled in, but there were definitely quite a few.  As for Stun Guns, I have 31 toons that need them at their current level, and I know at least two need two at their current level.  You could probably give me 40 or 50 full Stun Guns and I'd have them all used up in a week or two.  That's just absurd considering they really aren't all that easy to acquire.  They really need to put salvage pieces of them in the shop for credits or fully crafted ones in the Guild Store for tokens.  I'd also accept an update to the Daily Challenges.

Yes, the abilities on the Ghost are pretty kick butt, and having the Phantom there too just increases that.  Probably would make other Rebel ships even cooler.  Hopefully sometime soon we're going to see Cassian's U-wing farmable as well as the TIE Reaper.  Then at some point after that the Ghost and Phantom.  The reason you probably haven't seen them much in arena is until this Thrawn event there hasn't been much push for Phoenix crew.  Weak crew = weak ship.  Also up until recently there's been no way to advance the ships, making them a bit weaker in star level.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3077 on: June 23, 2017, 01:55:11 AM »

Carbantis or Stun Guns?  I have all my Carbantis filled in, but there were definitely quite a few.  As for Stun Guns, I have 31 toons that need them at their current level, and I know at least two need two at their current level.  You could probably give me 40 or 50 full Stun Guns and I'd have them all used up in a week or two.  That's just absurd considering they really aren't all that easy to acquire.  They really need to put salvage pieces of them in the shop for credits or fully crafted ones in the Guild Store for tokens.  I'd also accept an update to the Daily Challenges.

Yes, the abilities on the Ghost are pretty kick butt, and having the Phantom there too just increases that.  Probably would make other Rebel ships even cooler.  Hopefully sometime soon we're going to see Cassian's U-wing farmable as well as the TIE Reaper.  Then at some point after that the Ghost and Phantom.  The reason you probably haven't seen them much in arena is until this Thrawn event there hasn't been much push for Phoenix crew.  Weak crew = weak ship.  Also up until recently there's been no way to advance the ships, making them a bit weaker in star level.

Carbantis. I have 6 that need stun guns at their current level, some need more than one.

Makes sense.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3078 on: June 23, 2017, 10:17:15 AM »

I am still majorly undecided about my first zeta  Undecided

So, I need input..

The big thing is I'd like to zeta a toon which I can then use in arena, however without changing my current lineup the only option is Zoba.  My understanding is that Zoba's not a great first zeta.  So that means zeta-ing someone else, probably Vader or Kylo, and maybe doing a total lineup change.  With that in mind, I'm looking for suggestions for arena team lineups, or opinions on the following:

The top left is my current team, the next few are combos I figured would be best.  I also included some of my other characters so you have an idea of where they're at level and gear-wise.  I also have a 6-star R2 not pictured.

I know there's a lot here, but opinions on first zeta and arena team to use it in would be great.  Oh and before anyone suggests it, my jedi aren't worthy of a zeta, I don't have a usable Rex, and I don't have Baze.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3079 on: June 23, 2017, 03:10:45 PM »

I am still majorly undecided about my first zeta  Undecided

So, I need input..

The big thing is I'd like to zeta a toon which I can then use in arena, however without changing my current lineup the only option is Zoba.  My understanding is that Zoba's not a great first zeta.  So that means zeta-ing someone else, probably Vader or Kylo, and maybe doing a total lineup change.  With that in mind, I'm looking for suggestions for arena team lineups, or opinions on the following:

The top left is my current team, the next few are combos I figured would be best.  I also included some of my other characters so you have an idea of where they're at level and gear-wise.  I also have a 6-star R2 not pictured.

I know there's a lot here, but opinions on first zeta and arena team to use it in would be great.  Oh and before anyone suggests it, my jedi aren't worthy of a zeta, I don't have a usable Rex, and I don't have Baze.

My suggestion would be Vader and do a Sith/Empire team or do Maul and do a Sith team.  Vader has the advantage of being more helpful in raids, and also somewhat helpful in GW.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3080 on: June 25, 2017, 11:47:05 AM »

My Sunday node 12:
Wedge (L), Baze, Chirrut, Zulcrum, Double Zeta R2

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3081 on: June 25, 2017, 06:24:54 PM »

My Sunday node 12:
Wedge (L), Baze, Chirrut, Zulcrum, Double Zeta R2

That does not sound like fun.  Though if you could manage to take out Wedge, the next go would be eaier.

Today I had two back to back F-U teams in GW.

GW 11 was Zeta Rex lead, Baze, Chirrut, GK, Zeta Nihilus

GW 12 was Zeta Rex lead, Baze, GK, Double Zeta R2, Zeta Nihilus

Each one took 5 or so teams to beat for soaking specials, softening the team, taking out key members, and then actually finishing the job. 

Thankfully with that done I got the last Omega I needed and now have Zeta Maul.  Now I just have to figure out my Sith team that I'm gonna use.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #3082 on: June 25, 2017, 07:06:42 PM »

That does not sound like fun.  Though if you could manage to take out Wedge, the next go would be eaier.

Today I had two back to back F-U teams in GW.

GW 11 was Zeta Rex lead, Baze, Chirrut, GK, Zeta Nihilus

GW 12 was Zeta Rex lead, Baze, GK, Double Zeta R2, Zeta Nihilus

Each one took 5 or so teams to beat for soaking specials, softening the team, taking out key members, and then actually finishing the job. 

Thankfully with that done I got the last Omega I needed and now have Zeta Maul.  Now I just have to figure out my Sith team that I'm gonna use.
Uhhh, Rex doesn't have a zeta...

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3083 on: June 25, 2017, 07:31:59 PM »

That's what I was thinking.

Are you doing any better GO?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3084 on: June 25, 2017, 10:08:08 PM »

Hmm.... could have sworn he was one of the clones that did.

Even so without one, he's a real pain in the butt cleansing and granting tenacity.  Make it rather difficult to keep down buff heavy teams.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3085 on: June 25, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »

I got lucky today. Cashed in #41 in squad Arena and #3 in Fleet. Cool

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3086 on: June 26, 2017, 03:30:35 AM »

I got lucky today. Cashed in #41 in squad Arena and #3 in Fleet. Cool

Hmmmm...thats not exactly how I'd define that phrase, but hey, whatever works for you.  Grin

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3087 on: June 26, 2017, 03:35:24 AM »

Hmmmm...thats not exactly how I'd define that phrase, but hey, whatever works for you.  Grin

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3088 on: June 26, 2017, 01:24:41 PM »

Suggestions for the best Cantina Shop toons? I thought of Boba or FOO...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3089 on: June 26, 2017, 01:34:15 PM »

Suggestions for the best Cantina Shop toons? I thought of Boba or FOO...

Boba. His leader ability cuts across all factions, and he's just a better overall toon.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: