Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 669085 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3195 on: July 10, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »

Another 2 Zetas from today's challenge. That makes 8 in total....and I can finally sim the highest tiers of all three challenges Cheesy Where I don't have any chance are the Capital Ship Challenges, though...way too hard for my roster.

It's Zader then. Regarding my drop rate from the last 4 attempts (50%), it shouldn't take long. A week only Tongue

Those 6* capital ship challenges SUCK!!!

Three weeks. You'll hit 15 or 16, and then it'll slow down. You'll hit 18 or 19 and not get any for a week. Then you'll buy your last one or two, and you'll start getting them again. The game knows. But at least you're getting them. Don't forget Omegas and purple mats. It's annoying when you forget about those.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3196 on: July 10, 2017, 04:34:06 PM »

Will keep that in mind, I hope I'm lucky and only need two weeks Cheesy

Omegas are at 58 or 59 so far...and Purples around 500. Should be enough for Vader and some more Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3197 on: July 10, 2017, 04:57:41 PM »

Omegas are at 58 or 59 so far...and Purples around 500. Should be enough for Vader and some more Tongue

Yeah, you're good on those. Way good.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3198 on: July 10, 2017, 05:07:52 PM »

need to up my attack abilities on slave 1 but I'd say doing pretty good. Fett my top toon and Vader is 6* with 8* gear.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3199 on: July 10, 2017, 05:38:43 PM »

Wish I had that many of those mats.  I could use all of them without even trying hard.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3200 on: July 10, 2017, 05:46:07 PM »

I don't how they can accumulate that fast...Wink I upgrade my chars quite regularly Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3201 on: July 10, 2017, 07:01:32 PM »

Wish I had that many of those mats.  I could use all of them without even trying hard.

Same.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3202 on: July 10, 2017, 09:56:28 PM »

need to up my attack abilities on slave 1 but I'd say doing pretty good. Fett my top toon and Vader is 6* with 8* gear.

Nice work man.  Those two together can be quite effective with all that ability blocking, dotting, and 1-shotting.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3203 on: July 12, 2017, 04:44:02 AM »

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3204 on: July 12, 2017, 12:38:06 PM »

It's been a long time since I've had a GW table that easy. Nodes 6 and 9 only managed one hit each from the other team. Node 10, which lately seems to be either a breeze or torture, was a breeze. Node 11 was clones,  and I figured it would be really difficult, but they didn't manage a single hit, even with Fives (thank you stun and speed down!). Then node 12 - Zader.

Zader with DN, Sith Assassin, Thrawn, and GK. I did what I usually do. Send in my Rebels to break down the protection on as many as I can so my Zader DoT team can get to work right away on their health. The Rebels took out GK, Zader, and Thrawn. DN's health was down just a little bit, and Assassin's protection was almost gone. I probably could've sent in my Jawas to finish them off.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3205 on: July 12, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

Bleh, only got 10/12 completed on my first GW last night cuz I nearly forgot about it.  Was busy with stuff and then I had to decide to spend time on tank raid, or GW, so I picked raid.

On the bright side, I did the most damage I've ever done in Phase 4 by a single team with a whopping 3.5 million with my Rebel team.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3206 on: July 12, 2017, 02:54:08 PM »

On the bright side, I did the most damage I've ever done in Phase 4 by a single team with a whopping 3.5 million with my Rebel team.    Grin

Shoot, you're winning now. My record is 3.2M with Rebels. But only one is Gear 11, two are Gear 10, and two are Gear 8. So I've got some work to do in that area.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3207 on: July 12, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »

Bleh, only got 10/12 completed on my first GW last night cuz I nearly forgot about it.  Was busy with stuff and then I had to decide to spend time on tank raid, or GW, so I picked raid.

Congrats on a PR. There seems to be quite a bit of that lately.

My Zader team hit p2 for 5.6 million last time. I've never been above 3.2 with that team. Then my Rebels hit p4 for 5.1 million. I think my best before that was 3.8. I know what I did in p2, but I'm not sure what I did in p4 to account for the differences.

Of course, this all pales in comparison to a guy in my guild doing nearly 8 million in p4 with his clones. He says he still needs to properly mod them. Ha!

This was on normal, though. Was yours normal or heroic, Krace?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3208 on: July 12, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »

Shoot, you're winning now. My record is 3.2M with Rebels. But only one is Gear 11, two are Gear 10, and two are Gear 8. So I've got some work to do in that area.

Heh, you'll probably be back in the lead at some point unless I sit down at some point and redo all my mods.  Three of my team are already Gear 11, one is Gear 10, and one is Gear 8, so you have more room to improve on gear.

Congrats on a PR. There seems to be quite a bit of that lately.

My Zader team hit p2 for 5.6 million last time. I've never been above 3.2 with that team. Then my Rebels hit p4 for 5.1 million. I think my best before that was 3.8. I know what I did in p2, but I'm not sure what I did in p4 to account for the differences.

Of course, this all pales in comparison to a guy in my guild doing nearly 8 million in p4 with his clones. He says he still needs to properly mod them. Ha!

This was on normal, though. Was yours normal or heroic, Krace?

Yeah, Zader teams are killer in P2.  I have a couple guildies that can just lay into P2 either with a Zader team or Zeta Resistance.  I think one crossed over 7 million one time.  That is some crazy sick damage on P4 for Rebels.  You must have a hell of a team configuration for that. 

There is a big difference between P2 and P4.  In P2 when the tank comes back from being toppled the side guns each go immediately and then the tank also goes immediately with 2 turns in a row.  In P4 when the tank comes back from being toppled it does not go immediately.  That's why if you can take out the guns fast enough, the tank just gets toppled again and never shoots.  It still counts as a "turn" when it gets back up, but it's only 1 turn and not 2.

Clones in P4 with Leia in there too is just crazy.  It just tears the tank to pieces and Leia keeps the team critting like mad.

My guild is still only doing normal.  We have several that do really big damage, but still not enough as a whole to take on Heroic.  We're trying to get some more people to finish Zader teams and Zeta Resistance teams for Phase 2.  We've got 1 guy with 7* Thrawn that basically will be responsible for doing a crapload of the damage on Phase 3 in addition to others using Chirpatine.  Also trying to get a few with the Clone team for P4.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3209 on: July 12, 2017, 05:04:33 PM »

There's at least one in our guild who can hit 5.5M with Rebels in p4 (nAAT). I think the world record for Zeta Resistance in Heroic (yes, heroic) is just over 10M.

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: