Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646182 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3270 on: July 23, 2017, 11:11:23 PM »

Grats, especially on Vader's Tie.  I'm still early days on my Advanced Tie's 7th star, sitting at 15/100

So you know how if a toon dies on a hard mode, even if it gets rezzed and you finish with all toons alive, it still only gives you 2 stars at the end of the fight?  Well that happened to me this morning, except even though it showed up 2 stars at the end of the attempt, the hard mode itself updated to 3-star completion.

So yeah, apparently I now have Light 9C 3-starred  Grin Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3271 on: July 24, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »

I noticed the same thing in the ship challenges. Once you lose one (or more) ships and call reinforcements, then finish with all 5 ships alive, you still lose stars. Would be cool if that gets changed - after all, you finish with the maximum, and that's what "3 stars" means, actually.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3272 on: July 25, 2017, 06:12:54 PM »

Hallelujah...Zader, Zavage, GK, DN and Sith Assassin (261 Speed, btw) in node 12 - and I beat it! Killed GK first, and brought DN down to 40% - 50%, then I lost my first team (Palp (L), Rey, QGJ, RG, Phasma). Wiggs, Leia, Vader and K2 finished off DN, Zader and Zavage. Lost Biggs then, but Sith Assassin was still easy.

I missed that feeling, really...

And that was after I geared up some chars...so the change in power didn't have any effect on matchmaking this time Tongue It was one of my easiest GW after weeks of Thrawn domination.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3273 on: July 25, 2017, 10:11:55 PM »

Woohoo!  Grats RN  Smiley

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3274 on: July 26, 2017, 03:51:52 PM »

Scored 34 out of 36 GW nodes in our Guild, reaching 2nd place. Last nodes on attempts 2 and 3 were Thrawn-GK combos again...

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3275 on: July 27, 2017, 09:24:50 PM »

Oh man, it is soooooo satisfying to use Nihilus to Annihilate in one blow Zeta Maul with full health and almost full protection.  I lost him after a couple more attacks, but he served his purpose well.

Then I got the satisfaction of having my Zeta Maul solo Vader and Zeta Kylo cuz they just couldn't land enough blows to kill him.

Feels so good to take out a Zaul team like that.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3276 on: July 27, 2017, 11:13:54 PM »

My guild just completed HAAT for the first time!!

WHEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!

My hands are fektig shaking  Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3277 on: July 28, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »

My guild just completed HAAT for the first time!!

WHEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!

My hands are fektig shaking  Grin

Yeah buddy! It's an amazing feeling. I almost feel like I should celebrate somehow. Or maybe wait until the big unlock.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3278 on: July 28, 2017, 02:45:35 AM »

I celebrated by having nachos for lunch.  Sh*te for my diet, and the belly full of beef and salt is making me fall asleep at work, but oh so good  Tongue  Cool

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3279 on: July 28, 2017, 04:13:07 AM »

I celebrated by having nachos for lunch.  Sh*te for my diet, and the belly full of beef and salt is making me fall asleep at work, but oh so good  Tongue  Cool

Hehe. Nachos FTW. I would've eaten something special, but I'm just too full already. Considered eating it anyway, but nope. Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3280 on: July 28, 2017, 03:25:08 PM »

Yup, I just did that. Also got Raid Han to 7* yesterday as well.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3281 on: July 29, 2017, 07:54:04 AM »

Yup, I just did that. Also got Raid Han to 7* yesterday as well.

Nice.  You're about 85 shards ahead of me on Shoretrooper.  I'll get there eventually though.

Finally beat the Ground War Assault Battle!  Kinda helps with this recent push for Ewoks.  Used Chirpa, Teebo, Elder, Scout, and Papaloo.  They definitely work well as a squad.

Also the AT-ST Heroic Battle was kind of a joke.  They give you all 7* Ewoks all pimped out and I tore through it like it was nothing.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3282 on: July 30, 2017, 07:21:56 PM »

Nice.  You're about 85 shards ahead of me on Shoretrooper.  I'll get there eventually though.

He is just so good. I used him in hAAT p3 this time with Tiepatine and he definitely helped. I got 711k that run so I'm very happy with that for Heroic.

Speaking of hAAT we just beat our second. And that's with 10 (yes, 10) people not hitting at all and one of our stronger players on holiday so she only got a few teams in. We're now officially a hAAT guild.

And I just got Nihilus to Gear 11. So even though he's my 9th G11 I'm now running a full G11 arena team for the first time. Currently Zader (L), Thrawn, Shoretrooper, Nihilus, and TIE Fighter Pilot. I'm testing where Zader or Thrawn is a better lead and they seem about equal. Both with their strengths and weaknesses.

Since I started running Thrawn I've finished top 50 every day and top 20 a few times when I've refreshed Arena battles.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3283 on: July 30, 2017, 11:57:38 PM »

He is just so good. I used him in hAAT p3 this time with Tiepatine and he definitely helped. I got 711k that run so I'm very happy with that for Heroic.

Speaking of hAAT we just beat our second. And that's with 10 (yes, 10) people not hitting at all and one of our stronger players on holiday so she only got a few teams in. We're now officially a hAAT guild.

And I just got Nihilus to Gear 11. So even though he's my 9th G11 I'm now running a full G11 arena team for the first time. Currently Zader (L), Thrawn, Shoretrooper, Nihilus, and TIE Fighter Pilot. I'm testing where Zader or Thrawn is a better lead and they seem about equal. Both with their strengths and weaknesses.

Since I started running Thrawn I've finished top 50 every day and top 20 a few times when I've refreshed Arena battles.

Very nice on HAAT.  I personally don't care for him for AAT because he taunts right away and then gets hit the most.  I'm fine with Chirpa and Thrawn taking some hits before the endless turn phase.  Stormtrooper and RG usually do the job long enough to get to enrage.  I suppose in Heroic I could see his use since things hit harder, but I would want to test it all out.

Our guild was going to try HAAT but we've got people vacationing this week and next and we need them for a good test run.  We shall see in a couple weeks.

I have 17 at Gear 11, but my Arena team isn't all there yet, though it should soon be.  R2 is the only one not at G11 yet and I am closing in on what he needs to finish it.

I did however complete my ZQGJ for my arena team and it's freaking amazing.  ZQGJ lead, Zarriss, Zoda, Z2D2, and JKA.  I started yesterday in the low 500's, and I ended last night at like high 200's.  Today I went to play my 5 Arena like 1 hour before the Guild challenge was over and I was pretty sure I had lost ZERO rank.  I about fell over in shock.  Nobody wanted to mess with my team.  I'm now ending the day at rank 154.

Also I changed up my ships crew.  Last night and ended just under 100.  I lost like only 10 rank which is amazing.  My new group is Mace lead, Ahsoka, Biggs, FOTF, Vader, and Boba.  Got Maul, Consular, and Wedge for backup.  Since 4/5 of my group can target lock, Mace's one ability is amazing.

I feel like I'm gonna be on the rise for PvP and Ships.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3284 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:26 AM »

Very nice on HAAT.  I personally don't care for him for AAT because he taunts right away and then gets hit the most.  I'm fine with Chirpa and Thrawn taking some hits before the endless turn phase.  Stormtrooper and RG usually do the job long enough to get to enrage.  I suppose in Heroic I could see his use since things hit harder, but I would want to test it all out.

The droids all have so much more speed on Haat that Shoretrooper's opening taunt would be reeeally helpful actually.  Even my tricked out TFP goes after all the droids in Haat, even though he goes first on normal tank and everything else.

I did however complete my ZQGJ for my arena team and it's freaking amazing.  ZQGJ lead, Zarriss, Zoda, Z2D2, and JKA.  I started yesterday in the low 500's, and I ended last night at like high 200's.  Today I went to play my 5 Arena like 1 hour before the Guild challenge was over and I was pretty sure I had lost ZERO rank.  I about fell over in shock.  Nobody wanted to mess with my team.  I'm now ending the day at rank 154.

I wouldn't want to touch that with a 20ft pole either dude, that's scary!  Congrats  Cool

Also I changed up my ships crew.  Last night and ended just under 100.  I lost like only 10 rank which is amazing.  My new group is Mace lead, Ahsoka, Biggs, FOTF, Vader, and Boba.  Got Maul, Consular, and Wedge for backup.  Since 4/5 of my group can target lock, Mace's one ability is amazing.

Not a bad lineup.  I've heard Mace's command ship is fantastic, it's too bad my mace is so crappy that it detracts from his ship's effectiveness.  I'm building up my Tarkin as well as his ship's abilities so I can switch up my lead.  Probably won't switch from Ackbar's command ship to Tarkin's until I get my FOTFP up a bit more first though.

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: