Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646085 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3330 on: August 05, 2017, 12:04:19 PM »

The first node with Thrawn that I could win - and it was the 12th Cheesy

DN (L), Thrawn, GK, Death Trooper and Chirrut. Luckily enough, my toons all went first (GK had much higher Speed): EP shocked Kenobi, Rey hit Thrawn, QGJ hit Kenobi, Phasma provided TM. EP stunned all except DN, the others attacked Kenobi and Chirrut. Then Thrawn, DN and Death Trooper was last.

EP and  Vader had maxed Health in the end, all others were at ~30% and yellow.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3331 on: August 08, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »

Sheesh...  FINALLY got Old Ben unlocked this morning.  I bought a LOT of Cantina energy Sunday and yesterday and man, once I reached like 78 shards, it just didn't want to give me any more.  Spent my energy this morning and it finally gave the last ones and then just kept spitting more out now that it was no longer close to an unlock.

On the bright side I got another easy GW 12 last night while trying to complete Sunday's GW so I had room for another reset for today's guild challenge.  I seem to be getting an easy GW 12 about every 3rd or 4th GW run, which is quite nice.

Also I'm at 49/50 on the last piece of gear I need to get R2 to Gear 11, and then my whole Arena squad will be Gear 11 and 4/5 have Zetas.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3332 on: August 08, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »

I got him through Chromium, but still need 244 shards for 7*...let alone the gear I need for him.

And I finally have my first set of Zetas - Savage will be one of my favourites once Vader has its Zeta upgrade. Which will be the case when I have a decent Sith team. Fought Zavage and lost...due to his and Barriss' Zeta -.-

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3333 on: August 08, 2017, 08:59:39 PM »

I got him through Chromium, but still need 244 shards for 7*...let alone the gear I need for him.

And I finally have my first set of Zetas - Savage will be one of my favourites once Vader has its Zeta upgrade. Which will be the case when I have a decent Sith team. Fought Zavage and lost...due to his and Barriss' Zeta -.-

Yeah, I haven't done a lot of Chromium pulls.  I've got him now though.  Just 240 more shards to go.

Got R2 to Gear 11 now so he's even more awesome.

Zavage is a giant pain in the butt.  Honestly I think he's too OP.  There were times against a full squad of Jedi I was using in GW that I couldn't finish him.  He couldn't finish me either though, so it ended up being a stalemate and I just had to quit the battle.  That should not happen.

That being said, he will be part of my Sith team eventually.  I have him at 7* lvl 85 and Gear 9 so he'll be ready once I get all the other Sith together.

This has been a $h!t day for PvP though.  The AI has been doing it's little cheat thing all day where it gets every status effect, critical hit, and bonus attack it needs to kick my butt in Arena and Ships.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3334 on: August 08, 2017, 09:59:42 PM »

I feel you Krace.  I lost two arenas in a row against the same team I've never lost to before. Suuuuuucked.
I've also been getting pushes out to the high teens in fleet overnight for the last week, which has made getting back to the top a struggle.  That's as well as losing a lot more battles too.  I can't help but feel it's an RNG change, and not an increase in everyone else's teams all at once.  Yesterday I lost my first two fleet battles, leaving me with only 3 to get from 17th to 1st.  Best triple jump I've done yet though, so that was fun.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3335 on: August 09, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »

I've had a horrible day in PVP today too. Losing against teams I always beat and all that. Actually it was bad yesterday too.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3336 on: August 09, 2017, 08:13:43 PM »

Seems that I'm not the only one who noticed that...although I had that issue yesterday...I was on the point of smashing my mobile Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3337 on: August 09, 2017, 09:37:56 PM »

Seems that I'm not the only one who noticed that...although I had that issue yesterday...I was on the point of smashing my mobile Cheesy

I smacked mine with my fist a few times.

Today went a bit better, slightly less cheating by the AI.  Ships was still a bit dumb and I was denied a top 20 slot by a TIE fighter that simply couldn't be hit except by Vader, and I lost him.

Arena was better though.  Not losing quite as many slots overnight.  Only had 1 loss of my 5.  Also hit my 1000th Arena purchase today and got my achievement for that.  The better rank position was helping speed that along and is also helping with more crystals for doing extra Cantina farming for Old Ben.

Speaking of Old Ben and the journey for Commander Skywalker, my phone spit out a notification for some sort of reworked heroine pack, which I imagine is a pack for purchase for Leia with her reworked skillset and that she is needed for that event.  I don't see the pack in the store yet, but I'm guessing it's coming, probably along with the other 3 of them.

Kicking myself for GW as I was playing late last night and trying to hurry and get the first of the 3 runs done as I lay in bed and I missed the reset and so now I only have 2 runs for the guild.  Ah well.
Seeing more of the easy GW 12's and that makes me happy more than anything.

Edit:  Second GW run also had an easy 12.  This I could get used to.   Cool   Anakin went first and slapped everybody dead.  I had a good laugh.   Cheesy

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3338 on: August 10, 2017, 12:27:13 AM »

I've had the broken node 12 for a while now. But it also seems to have made all the more difficult nodes easier, and I almost miss the challenge. Undecided   

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3339 on: August 10, 2017, 03:25:46 PM »

I've had the broken node 12 for a while now. But it also seems to have made all the more difficult nodes easier, and I almost miss the challenge. Undecided   

Yeah, careful how loudly you say that, you might just get that challenge back.  You should be happy you have been getting easier runs.  Easy runs mean more constant credits, ship credits, crystals, character shards, and GW tokens.

I for one am quite glad for the slight reduction in difficulty of harder nodes like 6, 9, and 11, as well as the easy node 12.

Now on to the new topic at hand. 

Screw you EA. 

This event shouldn't even be started until R2 is over, and really should be like the last week of the month for all the people collecting Luke shards from daily login bonus.  Also, the 4 farmable characters should have been put into the Shard Shop and each should have their own crystal shard purchase, not a gamble on one of four.  I could do with some double drops from Cantina too. 

Nope, in true EA fashion you get a really short period to get ready and if you're not, you get gouged for whatever you might need.

Sorry, just needed to rant about how they've been teasing us for a while now about a new Luke and could have given us a little clue about what might be needed.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3340 on: August 10, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »

I wish I had easy nodes -.- But getting Nihilus and Chaze teams even before nodes 6,9,11,12 is just ridiculous...

I'm with you about the event(s) and such. Really, really bad timing and behaviour in general!

But it looks like I really need to do more upgrades on my toons for the event....that means no GW win anymore, but I gave up GW long ago...no ambitions to put any effort into it.

Edit: Just spent more than 15 M on Ben, R2 and Luke - for gearing, normal and ability leveling xD A weird feeling, doing so much at once. But It gave me the first 110 shards for CLS now...

Sig by Master Nero

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3341 on: August 10, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »

And another 5...Ben, Luke and R2 now at 85 Cheesy Ben has G9, R2 and Luke have G8. And I tried the 699 crystal pack...only 10 Ben shards, but since I need him and Luke more than Leia and Han (which are at 7* already) it was a quite acceptable outcome.

Sig by Master Nero

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3342 on: August 10, 2017, 09:50:36 PM »

Screw you EA. 

This event shouldn't even be started until R2 is over, and really should be like the last week of the month for all the people collecting Luke shards from daily login bonus.  Also, the 4 farmable characters should have been put into the Shard Shop and each should have their own crystal shard purchase, not a gamble on one of four.  I could do with some double drops from Cantina too. 

Nope, in true EA fashion you get a really short period to get ready and if you're not, you get gouged for whatever you might need.

Sorry, just needed to rant about how they've been teasing us for a while now about a new Luke and could have given us a little clue about what might be needed.

Quoting for truth

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3343 on: August 11, 2017, 03:09:57 PM »

Well, just 45 shards left for 7* Obi-Wan.  Farmed the hell out of him in Cantina(bought 1 or 2 energy recharges each day) and I bought his pack.  I've also held off on promoting his star levels so that the game doesn't do that thing it likes to do where it gives you practically no shards when you get close to a level.  Pretty sure I can get that number by Sunday or Monday when I spend more crystals on Cantina Energy.

Big sigh of relief though.  I was not going to be a happy person if I missed out on Commander Luke.

Also these extra plays in Hard Mode battles have been throwing me off a bit and made it so I don't get all my usual ones done with me more focused on level 9 battles.  On the bright side I'm now 3 blueprints away from 7* Ghost and I have the ship credits needed for the promotion.

Huzzah for credit heist.  My supply was getting low after completely leveling a couple toons.

Oh, and beware of Arena and GW suddenly getting harder.  Like big middle finger F U hard.  Guildmates are already seeing teams led by CLS with 22k power and that have other toons like Thrawn, GK, Nihilus, and Old Ben.  It's basically a big sandpaper dildo of a team.  Some of the top players in our guild say they throw 2-3 of their top teams at it and can't even make a dent.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3344 on: August 11, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »

Once I lose my strongest team in GW, I stop any other attempts. I know that if that team doesn't have a chance, no other team has. And I gave up the GW achievement, for the same reason...it's getting harder and more and more impossible to win. I was smashed by a Zaul team on node 9 again today!

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: