Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646154 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3345 on: August 11, 2017, 03:44:56 PM »

Once I lose my strongest team in GW, I stop any other attempts. I know that if that team doesn't have a chance, no other team has. And I gave up the GW achievement, for the same reason...it's getting harder and more and more impossible to win. I was smashed by a Zaul team on node 9 again today!

Well, sometimes you need your strongest to take out one key character, like GK or Thrawn or Baze.  Then without that toon, the team becomes much more vulnerable.  Like with a Zaul team, if you can crush Zaul, even if you don't kill any others, you can come back and probably win because they no longer have their leader.  Also you'll get there on the achievement, it will probably just take a while.  Took a long time for me.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3346 on: August 11, 2017, 07:00:31 PM »

That's the thing...Maul is awful with his leader ability Sad He's evading too much, and once Stealth removes from one toon, Maul can't be attacked. It's almost impossible to beat him. And my TFP isn't ready...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3347 on: August 11, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »

That's the thing...Maul is awful with his leader ability Sad He's evading too much, and once Stealth removes from one toon, Maul can't be attacked. It's almost impossible to beat him. And my TFP isn't ready...

Yeah, eliminating Maul or anybody else on a Zaul team is tough because you have to wait for their stealth to go away.  Only thing you can do is try to go first(while all are in stealth and you can pick your target) or to use toons that can buff block or that call others to attack and hit him more than once as his stealth goes up.

Thankfully my Jedi team is pretty good at all three of those and ZQGJ, Zoda, and Zarriss keep most of the crap they can do at bay.

Don't know who you use currently, but you may need to start building others.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3348 on: August 12, 2017, 04:51:49 PM »

Just got my Imperial TIE Fighter to 7*. It's a great ship, especially with Biggs (my other 7* ship). The TIE is really fast (like the toon) so you can use its basic right away to get Target lock on an enemy ship and activate your Biggs' taunt before the opposing teams first move.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3349 on: August 12, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »

Yeah, eliminating Maul or anybody else on a Zaul team is tough because you have to wait for their stealth to go away.  Only thing you can do is try to go first(while all are in stealth and you can pick your target) or to use toons that can buff block or that call others to attack and hit him more than once as his stealth goes up.

Thankfully my Jedi team is pretty good at all three of those and ZQGJ, Zoda, and Zarriss keep most of the crap they can do at bay.

Don't know who you use currently, but you may need to start building others.

I'm using EP (L), Rey, RG, Phasma and QGJ at the moment. Working on TFP for buff immunity, but he's only 3* and far from being ready for battle. I have a good Rebel team, but a bit slow when not under Wedge lead...and I'm trying to get a stronger Sith team now that I have Zader (theoretically).

TL;DR I have several teams to work on, and none is perfect yet...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3350 on: August 13, 2017, 04:35:15 AM »

I just managed this in our latest Heroic Tank:

Pretty good if I do say so myself. Smiley

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3351 on: August 13, 2017, 10:16:40 PM »

That is why I put time and resources into B2.  He removes buffs and applies buff block.  Fantastic for Zaul teams, and Kenobi, and Chaze, and....
There is rarely a GW that goes by that I don't sub B2 into a team in the last couple of nodes to complete.
TFP is great too, mine gets a lot of play, but if you have one unlocked, B2 is better.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3352 on: August 14, 2017, 01:30:32 AM »

That is why I put time and resources into B2.  He removes buffs and applies buff block.  Fantastic for Zaul teams, and Kenobi, and Chaze, and....
There is rarely a GW that goes by that I don't sub B2 into a team in the last couple of nodes to complete.
TFP is great too, mine gets a lot of play, but if you have one unlocked, B2 is better.

Yeah, B2 is pretty sweet.  Quite useful for that situation as long as you can get buff block to stick.  Also you forgot that he has a rather high chance of gaining full TM when anybody but him is attacked, which means he takes a whole lot of turns and his cooldowns recharge pretty fast.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3353 on: August 14, 2017, 01:40:49 AM »

Yep, that's a big part of what makes him effective.  I put a heap of potency on mine to ensure his special does the job.  Could do with more of course.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3354 on: August 14, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »

Woooohoooo!

Old Ben 7* and then Commander Luke Skywalker 7*!  Hooray!

Man, I was starting to sweat as I got closer to this event ending.  Of course I was in such a buzz over it this morning that I forgot to take a picture, but ah well.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3355 on: August 14, 2017, 05:55:51 PM »

Congrats man. I decided not to bother trying to get Luke and instead work up Phoenix so I can 7* Thrawn next time.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3356 on: August 14, 2017, 09:58:40 PM »

Congrats Krace, well done.

You da man

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3357 on: August 15, 2017, 04:05:47 PM »

Congrats man. I decided not to bother trying to get Luke and instead work up Phoenix so I can 7* Thrawn next time.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's pretty important since you need him at 7* for Heroic AAT.  I had my main 5 Phoenix up to 7* about 1-2 weeks after the Thrawn event ended.  Took another week or two to finish Chopper since the Cantina shop toons are like the slowest farm.  Everybody but Chopper is modded and all 6 of them are Gear 8, which will hopefully be enough for the 7* tier.

Congrats Krace, well done.

You da man

Lol, thanks.  Man, I think Mark looks even older without the beard.  I think he should keep it full time.

Speaking of Mark(Luke), I got CLS to Gear 8 and of COURSE to get to Gear 9 he needs 3 of the most needed pieces that are the most painful to farm up, a Fusion Furnace, Stun Cuffs, and a Stun Gun.  Blarg....

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3358 on: August 15, 2017, 10:02:56 PM »

Thanks.

Yeah, that's pretty important since you need him at 7* for Heroic AAT.  I had my main 5 Phoenix up to 7* about 1-2 weeks after the Thrawn event ended.  Took another week or two to finish Chopper since the Cantina shop toons are like the slowest farm.  Everybody but Chopper is modded and all 6 of them are Gear 8, which will hopefully be enough for the 7* tier.

I've got Sabine and Kanan 7*, Zeb 80/100, Ezra 48/100, and I still need 100 for Hera. But the last couple days I've started doing 3x cantina refreshes cause there's just so many toons I want in cantina. I've acquired those 48 Ezra shards in 3 days I think, and still 2 more refreshes to go today. All of those are G8, I'm going to 9 on Hera, 9 or 10 on Sabine, and I'll probably go all the way to 11 on Ezra for hAAT.

You might want to gear yours up a bit more, unless you have god tier mods on all of them. Don't expect to clear the 7* tier with Gear 8 Phoenix.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3359 on: August 15, 2017, 11:10:20 PM »

I've got Sabine and Kanan 7*, Zeb 80/100, Ezra 48/100, and I still need 100 for Hera. But the last couple days I've started doing 3x cantina refreshes cause there's just so many toons I want in cantina. I've acquired those 48 Ezra shards in 3 days I think, and still 2 more refreshes to go today. All of those are G8, I'm going to 9 on Hera, 9 or 10 on Sabine, and I'll probably go all the way to 11 on Ezra for hAAT.

You might want to gear yours up a bit more, unless you have god tier mods on all of them. Don't expect to clear the 7* tier with Gear 8 Phoenix.

Well, I'm hoping it will be enough.  I do have good 5* mods on all of them.  The number of Stun Guns needed for Phoenix is just stupid.  All of them need at least 1, and some need 2 just to get to Gear 9.  I simply have too many toons that need Stun Guns to keep up with the demand.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: