Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649132 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3360 on: August 16, 2017, 12:07:21 AM »

Well, I'm hoping it will be enough.  I do have good 5* mods on all of them.  The number of Stun Guns needed for Phoenix is just stupid.  All of them need at least 1, and some need 2 just to get to Gear 9.  I simply have too many toons that need Stun Guns to keep up with the demand.

Yes that's why I'm not Gearing Zeb or Kanan past G8. Both need 2 Stun Guns to go 9. Roll Eyes

In better news, with all the Commander Luke's around I can borrow I was able to finally clear LS 9-B (2-starred), and easily 3-starred 9 C and D. Super happy about that as now I can farm Baze and Krennic. Already have Shoretrooper 7* so I'm glad that's the one I didn't 3*.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3361 on: August 16, 2017, 12:21:47 AM »

Same DC  Grin

The irony that I was able to 3star LS 9C by myself, but my arena team would work so much better under LS 9B's Shoretrooper.  Now that I've 3starred LS 9B as well with a guildy's CLS, it's almost too late for me to care as I'll probably have a GK around the same time I finish the ST farm, and will change up my arena team anyway.

In other news, I am really unsure who my next zeta should be.  Any suggestions anyone?
I figure my arena team will become a rebel team with Rex lead once I unlock GK, so should I be looking at an R2 zeta?  Or stick with a Zader team and go Zader (L), Boba, Palpie, TFP, GK? Could always zeta Boba  Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3362 on: August 16, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »

In other news, I am really unsure who my next zeta should be.  Any suggestions anyone?
I figure my arena team will become a rebel team with Rex lead once I unlock GK, so should I be looking at an R2 zeta?  Or stick with a Zader team and go Zader (L), Boba, Palpie, TFP, GK? Could always zeta Boba  Cheesy

R2 is definitely a good Zeta, more specifically his Number Crunch.  Useful for Droids, Galactic Republic(Clones and Jedi), Rebels, and Resistance.  All around very useful.

Save Zader for later when you are closer to completing your team.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3363 on: August 16, 2017, 03:29:41 AM »

Same DC  Grin

The irony that I was able to 3star LS 9C by myself, but my arena team would work so much better under LS 9B's Shoretrooper.  Now that I've 3starred LS 9B as well with a guildy's CLS, it's almost too late for me to care as I'll probably have a GK around the same time I finish the ST farm, and will change up my arena team anyway.

Use GK and Shoretrooper together. That's probably what I'll do. Two very tanky taunting tanks will make it extremely hard to get to the attackers, and there's also a cleanse to keep buff immunity off. Plus all the crit immunity between the two of them will make it even harder to kill them.

I would recommend either zeta-ing R2 or even just hold onto them and see if a better option arises.

And here's my latest Rancor run. Shocked

I was actually still going but unfortunately real life came knocking so I had to end the run. I'm not sure if I would have made it through, but it would've been fun to try. Next time.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3364 on: August 16, 2017, 03:33:44 AM »

R2 is definitely a good Zeta, more specifically his Number Crunch.  Useful for Droids, Galactic Republic(Clones and Jedi), Rebels, and Resistance.  All around very useful.

Save Zader for later when you are closer to completing your team.

Completing the team is relative.  It kinda already is complete.  My current team is Zader (L) Palpie, Boba, TFP, RG
The only improvement on that would be an opening taunter like Shoretrooper (or Baze, though ST is better).  I'm a ways from unlocking ST, let alone starring/levelling/gearing him up to be useful

I think R2 is probably gonna be it though, even if Boba would be more fun  Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3365 on: August 16, 2017, 03:35:56 AM »

Completing the team is relative.  It kinda already is complete.  My current team is Zader (L) Palpie, Boba, TFP, RG
The only improvement on that would be an opening taunter like Shoretrooper (or Baze, though ST is better).  I'm a ways from unlocking ST, let alone starring/levelling/gearing him up to be useful

I think R2 is probably gonna be it though, even if Boba would be more fun  Tongue

What I don't get is why haven't you been using Zylo in arena? He is one of the deadliest, most annoying toons in the game to face.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3366 on: August 18, 2017, 06:40:44 PM »

Got 80 Old Ben shards today from a Chromium, promoted him right away.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3367 on: August 19, 2017, 08:43:59 AM »

What I don't get is why haven't you been using Zylo in arena? He is one of the deadliest, most annoying toons in the game to face.
I switched out RG for Zylo for a few days, but the lack of tank on my team was a huge problem  Undecided
Zader is pivotal to the team, as is TFP, and Boba helps counter Chaze and Zaul teams.  Only one left is Palpie, and losing his aoe stun would be huge.
So yeah, my Zylo only exists for GW and HAAT p1... for now.

Got 80 Old Ben shards today from a Chromium, promoted him right away.
Nice one man.  One day I'll have to begin the Old Ben grind for CLS, but...

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3368 on: August 24, 2017, 02:59:00 PM »

Thought I'd post some game updates.  Here's 1/2:

Let's pack in some Game Updates for 8/21/2017

THANKS FOR PLAYING!
The recent chapter in Luke Skywalker’s journey was the most challenging event yet! As a thank you for joining us in Luke’s Hero’s journey, we’ve sent all players the following rewards:
200 Crystals
1 Zeta ability material

REBELS FACTION PACK
Power up your Rebels faction with a REBEL FACTION PACK! Each pack awards one card of character shards worth between 10 to 330 Character Shards for Rebel characters (No purchase limit).

Possible characters:
Admiral Ackbar
Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
Baze Malbus
Biggs Darklighter
Bistan
Bodhi Rook
Cassian Andor
Chirrut Imwe
Chopper
Ezra Bridger
Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios
Hera Syndulla
Hoth Rebel Scout
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Jyn Erso
K-2SO
Kanan Jarrus
Lando Calrissian
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
Pao
Princess Leia
Sabine Wren
Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
Stormtrooper Han
Wedge Antilles

REBELS FACTION MEGA PACK
Power up your Rebels faction with a REBEL FACTION MEGA-PACK! Each pack awards FIVE cards of character shards worth between 10 to 330 Character Shards for Rebel characters, plus a BONUS CARD containing 10 to 330 Hoth Rebel Scout or Hoth Rebel Soldier shards (Maximum of 5 purchases per day).

ABILITY MATERIALS PACK
Prepare your entire Character roster for Territory Battles with an all-new pack of Ability Materials. This extremely rare pack will grant Players (at lv 70+) at least 3 Omega and 10 Level III Ability Materials - and may grant up to 10 Omegas and 30 Level III’s : (Maximum of 1 purchase per day)!

Each pack contains two drops:
3-10 Omega Ability Materials
10-30 Level III Ability Materials
Purchase limit 1 per day.

WHAT'S AHEAD
More information to arrive

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3369 on: August 24, 2017, 03:00:46 PM »

Here's the second update, a preview of Territory Battles!

Hiya Holotable Heroes!

In our 8/7 State of the Galaxy, we covered some of the rewards and intricacies of our next major release: Territory Battles. As we promised, we want to share some more information about this mode. Territory Battles is a new cooperative mode for guilds, found at a new table location in guild’s cantina room: Guild Events. Guild Events unlock at Player Level 65. The first thing players will be struck with is this new kind of Holotable, the Territory Battle map.

TERRITORY BATTLE MAP

Territory Battles will launch on the Planet Hoth with an event called the Imperial Invasion. In this battle, Guilds must bring the strength of their entire collections to take over strategic landmarks and ward off the Imperial forces, with unique bonuses and mission opportunities for Rebel and Light Side forces.
Territory Battles are a three day Guild event consisting of six phases that are each 12 hours long. After each phase, units that were used previously are reset to be used again. The first phase begins at 6AM local time, based on the time zone of the founding Guild Leader.
Guild Members work together to conquer Territories on a map by participating in a variety of missions on that Territory, including Deployment, Combat Missions, Special Missions, and Platoon Missions. Each of these are described in detail below.
In most of these missions, players earn Territory Points. However, players must be strategic about where they choose to put their troops to maximize their Territory Point contribution. Coordination across the Guild is also important to maximize the Guild’s overall success, as measured by the total Stars earned.
Guilds can earn up to three Stars per Territory through Territory Point acquisition, but must earn at least one Star to unlock new Territories in the next phase.
The arrows on the map show how to unlock each Territory. After the first phase, Guilds can decide to focus all their troops on one Territory or spread out across the map. However, if at least one Star is not achieved in a single Territory, then the guild must redo that Territory again in the next phase. If at least one Star is achieved in all Territories in the phase, then all Territories in the next phase will unlocked.

DEPLOYMENT

Territory Battles is the first feature where every unit collected and every upgrade provides value, including units seldom used in combat.
This is made possible by a new stat called Galactic Power, which is the sum of the power of all of a player’s characters and ships. Galactic Power increases with every single modification made to the unit, including its level, ability levels, mods, star rating, and gear. Read more about Galactic Power here.
During Deployment, players send part or all of their collection to fight on a Territory earning Territory Points based on the Galactic Power of those units.
Once units have been deployed to a Territory they can participate in any mission on that Territory, but can not be deployed to any other Territory during that phase. When the next phase starts, units are available to be deployed once again.
Participating in Combat and Platoon Missions will automatically deploy those units, so players must make those decisions strategically!

COMBAT MISSIONS

In Combat missions, players are faced with six waves of enemies. Each additional wave cleared earns increasing amounts of Territory Points,. If a player is unable to beat all six waves, all Territory Points earned for completed waves will contribute to the Guild’s total.
Combat Missions have special requirements for which units to use. Most commonly they require Light Side Characters or Rebel Characters, but sometimes even a specific unit. These missions also provide stat bonuses for some units that are important to Hoth and Rebels.

PLATOON MISSIONS

In Platoon Missions, all Guild Members work together to complete Platoons.
Each Platoon requires 15 specific Characters with a minimum star level (which changes depending on the phase) There are six Platoons in each Platoon Mission.
Platoon Mission progress is shared across the whole guild, and Players are limited in how many slots they can fill individually, so Guilds must coordinate to fill every slot accordingly!
In addition to earning Territory Points for each completed Platoon, Guilds can unlock powerful abilities from strategic landmarks like the Ion Cannon. Every two Platoons that are completed upgrade the magnitude of that Platoon Mission’s ability, up to a maximum of three tiers. So, completing all six Platoons would unlock the maximum power of the Ion Cannon.
Once unlocked, these abilities will be available to the entire guild in future Combat Missions – so pay attention to which zones are affected by these strategic landmarks, and especially players who are auto-battlers!
Other Platoons Missions unlock abilities in future Combat Missions that weaken the enemies or debilitate them entirely to give the Guild the upper hand!

SPECIAL MISSIONS
In Special Missions, instead of earning Territory Points, players earn unique rewards for the entire Guild. For example, in one Special Mission all Guild Members earn one Rebel Officer Leia Organa shard for every Guild member that completes it.
Special Missions are more challenging, have stricter unit requirements, and don’t show up as often as Combat Missions, but have great rewards.

REWARD DETAILS
The Guild earns rewards based on the number of stars earned, but they also earn a new currency: Guild Event Tokens. These tokens can be spent on exclusive high-value rewards including Gear 11, Gear 12, and shards for Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Captain Han, and Hermit Yoda.
Every Guild Member that participates earns the same rewards.

COMPETITION
For friendly competition, there is a stats screen which ranks Guild members based on their contribution to the Territory Battle. These ranks do not affect prizes awarded.
Guilds can also compete with each other for placement on two leaderboards: [1] Guild Galactic Power, which is the sum of the Galactic Power of all guild members, and [2] Highest Star count earned on the Territory Battle. The Star count Leaderboard resets every month, and the top three guilds from the previous month will earn the bragging rights of having their name show up in the Cantina.

We look forward to seeing how players use cooperation and strategy to master the Territory Battlefield! See you on the Holotables very soon!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3370 on: August 24, 2017, 06:02:28 PM »

Managed to finish 4th in Heroic Rancor today...my highest rank ever. And missed #3 by only a few thousands...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3371 on: August 24, 2017, 10:13:35 PM »

You da man Krace.
Well done RN, hope the payout was actually good   Roll Eyes

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3372 on: August 25, 2017, 03:41:28 AM »

Thanks for the updates Krace, and well done Racona. What was your total score?

I just had an insane run. Got 1 million with Tiepatine in phase 3 of Heroic tank. No crit damage on TIE Pilot either. I ran him with 227 speed and 70% crit chance.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3373 on: August 25, 2017, 06:48:42 PM »

You da man Krace.
Well done RN, hope the payout was actually good   Roll Eyes

Acceptable Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3374 on: August 26, 2017, 02:37:12 AM »

Speaking of Rancor, I just soloed it.

Woohoo! That's an accomplishment I've worked a long time for. Very satisfying.

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: