Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646087 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3435 on: September 16, 2017, 10:57:16 PM »

R2 Cheesy Didn't think of him...would be a good choice as well, powerful with one Zeta and even more with two...and I have almost enough Zetas for him!

Yes, his Number Crunch is one of the most popular Zetas in the game because he fits on so many teams.  His other one, Combat Analysis, only affects LS toons so not so great for Droid teams, but still handy for several teams.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3436 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:11 PM »

Got my last three Zeta mats today. Sitting at 40 now - and still no idea who gets them. Maybe waiting and farming until the next CLS event - if I get him there, then I can upgrade him with his 3 Zetas...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3437 on: September 18, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »

Got my last three Zeta mats today. Sitting at 40 now - and still no idea who gets them. Maybe waiting and farming until the next CLS event - if I get him there, then I can upgrade him with his 3 Zetas...

I definitely would not sit on them that long.  No idea how long it'll be until CLS comes back.  It's taken them forever to bring back Thrawn and rumor has it that still won't be until October.

Do you have R2?  I wasn't sure of your response whether you had him or not.  If you do, I'd just spend them on him unless you have a need elsewhere.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3438 on: September 19, 2017, 03:17:28 AM »

I just Zeta'd Nihilus' unique yesterday. It's actually pretty effective, NTM fun.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3439 on: September 19, 2017, 06:39:01 PM »

I definitely would not sit on them that long.  No idea how long it'll be until CLS comes back.  It's taken them forever to bring back Thrawn and rumor has it that still won't be until October.

Do you have R2?  I wasn't sure of your response whether you had him or not.  If you do, I'd just spend them on him unless you have a need elsewhere.
Actually, I have him at 7*. Not modded, Gear 7, Level 85...which mods would fit him?

I just Zeta'd Nihilus' unique yesterday. It's actually pretty effective, NTM fun.
My Nihilus isn't by far that good to waste Zetas on him...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3440 on: September 19, 2017, 07:17:22 PM »

Actually, I have him at 7*. Not modded, Gear 7, Level 85...which mods would fit him?

Mods with Speed are good, you want him to be fast.  You also want Potency for his stuns and his fire, especially since his fire can hit through stealth and foresight.  Probably also want good HP and Protection.  He's pretty tanky and often when you use his stealth he's the best option to leave out of stealth cuz he can take a hit.  He's in my top 5 for protection and top 10 for health.  Also make sure you get him geared up more.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3441 on: September 19, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »

Okay, I'll try to get my hands on those mods...has been difficult for some time now because they haven't shown up that frequently over the last weeks Undecided

So, Speed as secondary and for that Arrow mod as primary stat...should the mod bonus also be Speed or rather Potency? Or even Health?

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3442 on: September 19, 2017, 08:43:39 PM »

Okay, I'll try to get my hands on those mods...has been difficult for some time now because they haven't shown up that frequently over the last weeks Undecided

So, Speed as secondary and for that Arrow mod as primary stat...should the mod bonus also be Speed or rather Potency? Or even Health?

Arrow mod, primary stat speed for sure.  The rest of the mods, it's nice if they have speed, but not a requirement.  A circle mod with a primary of protection is good, and maybe even a cross mod with primary protection.

As for type of mods, Health and Potency would certainly be good choices, and a third is up to you.  I would not try and put on speed type mods because they are a pain to acquire if you don't already have a good Resistance team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3443 on: September 19, 2017, 08:56:15 PM »

As for now, he would have 145 without any mods, 175 with the Arrow...I'll try and see if I can push him to 200 or more!

Protection on both is obvious for R2, that was my idea, too. I thought about getting a Triangle Mod with Protection or Armor as primary stat...if it's Protection, then he could even get a +24% Potency Cross Mod instead of Protection.

Mod types will probably be Health, Armor and Potency then...Speed is currently on Wedge, and I bought every single one of them. My Resistance is weak except for Rey, but I'm working on them...a powerful Resistance team can be a good choice for GW - I don't have a really powerful synergy team yet Undecided Even the Empire lacks one or two powerful chars...

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3444 on: September 21, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »

When your autocorrect turns "go" into "GK" . . .

Just got Chirrut to 7* last night and thanks to the achievement for owning a 7* Han Solo I’m 98/100 on TIE Advanced.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3445 on: September 21, 2017, 06:16:41 PM »

I finished the TIE X1 today...yesterday I was at 82/100, today it's 100/100...but I'm done with it - that new event requires FO. What are they planning next? Droids? Resistance? It's just annoying...you already need an Empire team, Rebels, Phoenix for those events...

And the changes...no shards in the Shard Shop? WTF? That's a joke! Why do they call it "Shard Shop" then?
No gear in the Fleet Store? No way acquiring important gear anymore without going through Raids and TB!

What's next? Removing Shipments? Cancelling Arena Store? Or Galactic War Store?

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3446 on: September 21, 2017, 10:12:11 PM »

When your autocorrect turns "go" into "GK" . . .

Just got Chirrut to 7* last night and thanks to the achievement for owning a 7* Han Solo I’m 98/100 on TIE Advanced.

I finished the TIE X1 today...yesterday I was at 82/100, today it's 100/100...but I'm done with it - that new event requires FO. What are they planning next? Droids? Resistance? It's just annoying...you already need an Empire team, Rebels, Phoenix for those events...

And the changes...no shards in the Shard Shop? WTF? That's a joke! Why do they call it "Shard Shop" then?
No gear in the Fleet Store? No way acquiring important gear anymore without going through Raids and TB!

What's next? Removing Shipments? Cancelling Arena Store? Or Galactic War Store?

Yeah, I've had Vader's TIE done a while.  For me it was just some extra shards for the shop. 

Yes it can be frustrating that you need so many teams for these different events.  Thankfully for me I just need to finish Kylo and FOO from 6*. 

I'm OK with there not being regular character shards in the shard shop anymore, but that's because I hardly even bought those there except for Grievous and whoever they were running in there as a special thing.  Hopefully they do keep putting special characters in the shop.  I'm kind of liking the gear I'm seeing there.  I believe it was called the shard shop because that's where excess shards went.

I'm also OK with gear being pulled from ships.  It was overpriced for what you would get.  As long as Zetas are still in there and they put in more characters that are difficult to get, I'm OK with that.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3447 on: September 22, 2017, 06:30:26 PM »

Got TIE Advanced 7*, so that’s awesome. I thought I was now done farming characters in Fleet store but now that there’s FO Tie Pilot I’m not sure. Hopefully he wasn’t in there before and I missed him.

I for one am liking these changes. I very rarely bought Gear from fleet or shards from shard shop, and now I’ll probably be getting a bit of harder to obtain gear from shard shop.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3448 on: September 22, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »

If they would have retained at least all three Grievous options...but reducing him to only 5 shards is worse than removing gear and toon shards from the stores Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3449 on: September 22, 2017, 09:32:39 PM »

If they would have retained at least all three Grievous options...but reducing him to only 5 shards is worse than removing gear and toon shards from the stores Undecided

But shard shop now refreshes 4x a day instead of only once, so you could get 20 a day provided you have the currency.

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: