Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649558 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3450 on: September 22, 2017, 09:56:57 PM »

Got TIE Advanced 7*, so that’s awesome. I thought I was now done farming characters in Fleet store but now that there’s FO Tie Pilot I’m not sure. Hopefully he wasn’t in there before and I missed him.

I for one am liking these changes. I very rarely bought Gear from fleet or shards from shard shop, and now I’ll probably be getting a bit of harder to obtain gear from shard shop.

Pretty sure most of the ships crew characters have been in Fleet shop for a while now, just very randomly.  He's got 2 hard mode missions too and those are on double drops currently.

I like the changes too.  So far I've bought a of the pieces from the shard shop.  It's nice how the cost varies on the piles of gear, depending how rare the item is and how many you are getting.  Much more reasonable.  For instance 6 Mk 3 Holo Projectors for 170 tokens is a good buy.  Always need Holo Projectors.

If they would have retained at least all three Grievous options...but reducing him to only 5 shards is worse than removing gear and toon shards from the stores Undecided

But shard shop now refreshes 4x a day instead of only once, so you could get 20 a day provided you have the currency.

Calon is correct as it now refreshes every 6 hours, just like shipments, Cantina shop, Arena shop, and GW shop.  Much more opportunities for stuff.  And actually you could get much more than 20 a day.  Every time it refreshes it varies the stack of shards it could be 5, 10, or 20, just like was available before, but only one stack at a time obviously.  Before you only could get a max of 35 per day.  Now you could possibly get 80 a day if you had the currency.  Right now there is a 10 stack available to me.  So just keep an eye out multiple times a day if you're looking to buy his shards.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3451 on: September 23, 2017, 03:57:34 AM »

I got 6 Stun Gun salvage for 186 Shard Shop coins. Yes please.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3452 on: September 23, 2017, 12:09:19 PM »

I got 6 Stun Gun salvage for 186 Shard Shop coins. Yes please.

Now that's a good deal!  I have to keep reminding myself to check that shop more often.  I need almost 50 complete Stun guns so I'll take all I can get.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3453 on: September 23, 2017, 04:53:30 PM »

Now that's a good deal!  I have to keep reminding myself to check that shop more often.  I need almost 50 complete Stun guns so I'll take all I can get.

Same deal on stun cuffs as well.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3454 on: September 23, 2017, 06:15:08 PM »

Calon is correct as it now refreshes every 6 hours, just like shipments, Cantina shop, Arena shop, and GW shop.  Much more opportunities for stuff.  And actually you could get much more than 20 a day.  Every time it refreshes it varies the stack of shards it could be 5, 10, or 20, just like was available before, but only one stack at a time obviously.  Before you only could get a max of 35 per day.  Now you could possibly get 80 a day if you had the currency.  Right now there is a 10 stack available to me.  So just keep an eye out multiple times a day if you're looking to buy his shards.

Yeah, I noticed that today Cheesy And ran into a nightmare again...CLS (L, G XII), GK (XII), R2 (XII), DN (XI), Old Ben (XI)...I assume CLS was on triple Zeta, R2 on double Zeta...don't even check them anymore, as it's mostly the case that you run into max Zeta teams on the last nodes.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3455 on: September 23, 2017, 06:57:52 PM »

Forgot to mention I currently have a stack of 30 Grevious shards available in SS.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3456 on: September 28, 2017, 12:56:38 AM »

I love Fulcrum. There is so many times where I have been left with only her, and end up winning. I just took out a (Farmboy) Luke, a Mace Windu and a Boba Fett with her.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3457 on: September 30, 2017, 07:04:35 AM »

I now have a zeta Vader.

Also, because I could, I put an Accuracy Arrow on my Stormtrooper.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3458 on: September 30, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »

Holy sh.., I really made high investments today. About 20M of credits, masses of gear and ability mats, dozens of Cantina and normal energy, over 1k of crystals...

First: Unlocked Kylo, leveled him to 85 and G IX, Zeta'd him...now planning the mods. I see a Speed type Mod with Crit Dmg as Primary and Speed and Defense as Secondaries...should I get it or wait for Crit Dmg and/or Crit Chance type mods for him? I'd rather want high dmg, but also high speed for him.

Second: Pulled FOO from a Chromium. Bought a FO pack for 699 crystals as well and pulled 12 FOTP shards, which helped promoting him to 5*.

Third: Any advice on the mods for the First Order in general? Phasma has 6 Defense type Mods, FOTP one Crit Dmg type mode, FOST 3 Defense type, FOO and Kylo have 0.

Got almost all FO chars now at 85 (FOST at 80) and at least G VIII...and accidentially Zeta'd FOTP as well Sad Thought he would only have Omegas....

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3459 on: October 04, 2017, 05:56:36 AM »

Did they change the character you get for this months daily rewards? Because I don't remember it being Talia earlier. I thought it was one of the TIE pilots.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3460 on: October 04, 2017, 02:13:18 PM »

Did they change the character you get for this months daily rewards? Because I don't remember it being Talia earlier. I thought it was one of the TIE pilots.

Yes, unfortunately.  I was very upset about that because I actually need TFP shards, I don't need Talia, I already have her maxed.  Apparently it was supposed to be her from the start, but somebody goofed.  I guess they had TFP last October, which might be why it switched to him again.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3461 on: October 04, 2017, 03:13:28 PM »

Thrawn is coming back! Squeeeeee! I can’t wait to 7* him.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3462 on: October 04, 2017, 05:49:06 PM »

Finally got LS Hard 9C to 3*...Baze, I'm coming! Tongue

And finished #5 in AAT today....let's see what gear I'll get. I hope I can get Kylo to G X then. Still thinking about the mods, though...

I now have to farm low gear pieces again...and creds - I fell under 45M temporarily Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3463 on: October 04, 2017, 09:27:05 PM »

A guy in our guild just soloed phase 4 of the Heroic AAT raid with BB8 + his already amazing resistance squad. I was expecting it but still, pretty cool. He knocked me out of the top 3 but that’s okay, I got a full Mk 4 holoprojector in 4th spot. Grin

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3464 on: October 06, 2017, 02:31:13 AM »

Am I right in assuming that when you kill the leader, their leader ability dies with them?

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: