Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646161 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3510 on: October 19, 2017, 11:52:42 PM »

So did anybody else watch Arnold's Nightsister video?
Gorram they look effective, and the new Nightsister Zombie tank is unreal.
While I am unlikely to suddenly main them, I am a real fan of the aesthetic, especially considering the time of year  Cheesy
Too bad we have to wait until the end of the month to actually get the Zombie and Spirit.

No, didn't catch his.  Though I did see Warrior's.

They do look pretty awesome.  What I love the most is that they should be able to counter CLS teams and just shred them because most of them have no way to rid themselves of the Plague.  I'm hoping I can get pretty far with them.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3511 on: October 20, 2017, 07:53:47 AM »

Totally just owned that Mother Talzin event. She's gonna be fun to use.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3512 on: October 20, 2017, 03:24:03 PM »

Totally just owned that Mother Talzin event. She's gonna be fun to use.

Heh, that one was easy.  You got to use any team you wanted and she was a completely done out version.  Might take you a while to get her to that level.

However, you are correct.  She was a lot of fun to use.    Smiley

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3513 on: October 20, 2017, 07:43:16 PM »

Heh, that one was easy.  You got to use any team you wanted and she was a completely done out version.  Might take you a while to get her to that level.

However, you are correct.  She was a lot of fun to use.    Smiley

Yeah. I am mostly just working on whoever I like using at the moment. I really don't have a strategy to for this game, I just play it.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3514 on: October 20, 2017, 09:35:32 PM »

Speaking of toons I'm working away on, GK and Hermit Yoda.  I think it's kinda sad that my Hermit Yoda has now passed my GK in number of shards I've farmed.  GK is at 66/145 and Yoda is at 83/145.  I guess that can be attributed to the fact that I haven't bought any gear with the TB tokens, only Yoda shards.  I'm kinda glad now too.  Apparently he's going to be pretty crucial in countering the new Nightsisters.

As to the Nightsisters, love all these events coming up.  Lot of rewards and stuff to be had!  Not just NS stuff either.  Dark side toons and ships, as well as Ewoks.  Also we just got a nice bit of compensation for their screwup with the Ewok event and not getting the proper number of shards.  A nice 200 crystals and 20 Wicket shards, which gives me enough for 5* now.    Grin

The majority of our Guild is now 144/145 on GK, and even though I completely missed two raids I’m keeping up with 138/145. I should be able to get 3rd again tomorrow night and unlock him with the rest of the guild. It’ll be a good evening.

I think that was for the AAT bug. In phases 2&4 when the tank came out of topple the top cannon was loaded with 70-80% TM. That was really annoying because it completely wrecked my runs in those phases, and I was really looking forward to p4 because it was the first raid I had all my Rebels at Gear 11. Angry   I was saved by a really good p3 run though. I got 3.5M with Thrawn lead, Tarkin, Palpatine, TFP, and Shoretrooper. I almost have Jyn 7* so I’ll be able to replace Tie Pilot and should do even better.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3515 on: October 20, 2017, 09:40:23 PM »

Managed #4 in normal AAT yesterday...after being on #3 directly after the raid was finished and the countdown started...only played p4, but dealt over 4.4M dmg with Wiggs (Wedge Lead), Leia, Phasma and Rey. Was a good run...but not good enough, obviously Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3516 on: October 21, 2017, 04:21:13 AM »

The majority of our Guild is now 144/145 on GK, and even though I completely missed two raids I’m keeping up with 138/145. I should be able to get 3rd again tomorrow night and unlock him with the rest of the guild. It’ll be a good evening.

I think that was for the AAT bug. In phases 2&4 when the tank came out of topple the top cannon was loaded with 70-80% TM. That was really annoying because it completely wrecked my runs in those phases, and I was really looking forward to p4 because it was the first raid I had all my Rebels at Gear 11. Angry   I was saved by a really good p3 run though. I got 3.5M with Thrawn lead, Tarkin, Palpatine, TFP, and Shoretrooper. I almost have Jyn 7* so I’ll be able to replace Tie Pilot and should do even better.

That's pretty good.  I think our best guy is in his 80's or 90's with shards.  He was the one we were initially relying to to complete Phase 3.

Actually the reward was for both.  Yes, the AAT was bugged with that top turret issue, but also the event rewards were not being doled out like they should have been.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3517 on: October 22, 2017, 11:32:23 PM »

Got 8.5M last night in tank, and netted this with most of our guild:

Bonus tier of this new assault battle was extremely frustrating. I don’t even feel like doing it a second time.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3518 on: October 23, 2017, 12:57:32 AM »

Got 8.5M last night in tank, and netted this with most of our guild:

Bonus tier of this new assault battle was extremely frustrating. I don’t even feel like doing it a second time.

Congrats on him.  I'm certainly jealous.  Need him desperately to help my Jedi squad.

I really didn't have trouble with any of the tiers on this Sith event.  Sid was certainly annoying and way OP on the Bonus tier, but I managed to power through him.  Nihilus was also very wonky.  Yesterday he did his Annihilate immediately and I lost 2 before I beat him.  Today I was ready for him and made sure Kanan was going to be the one that got hit and had Hera's buff, but then he didn't do Annihilate immediately and then all my timing was off and didn't have the buffs I needed.  Still beat him though.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3519 on: October 24, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »

I know have 2 7* toons.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3520 on: October 24, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »

I know have 2 7* toons.

Congrats man, who's the latest?

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3521 on: October 24, 2017, 12:47:15 AM »

Congrats man, who's the latest?

Ezra. He was easy to farm since he was in Cantina. Boba is the one I am focusing on now, and then probably Lando.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3522 on: October 24, 2017, 01:43:13 PM »

I know have 2 7* toons.

Ezra. He was easy to farm since he was in Cantina. Boba is the one I am focusing on now, and then probably Lando.

What others you're working on?  Who is your other 7*?  In order to increase your roster faster, it's usually best to have more irons in the fire and work on multiple ones.  Start thinking now about a team you want to put together. Why did you go for Ezra?

Hard Mode Battles farming: Boba Fett has 3 nodes.  Any others?
Cantina Battles farming:
Cantina Shop: Boba Fett?
Guild Store:
Arena Store:
GW Store:

For instance you if you're trying for Phoenix(they're a pretty capable squad) you'd do Sabine in HM battles, Hera in Cantina battles, Chopper in Cantina Shop, Kanan in Arena shop, and Zeb in GW shop.  Also a good focus is Scoundrels because they help with Credit Heists and Droid Smuggling events.  Those are your bread and butter for resources.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3523 on: October 24, 2017, 01:57:19 PM »

Phoenix are actually a really, really good beginner team. They’re good in early Arena, they’re 5/5 to get both Palpatine and Thrawn, 2/5 for Yoda, and they’re a great GW team and hold up in phases 1&2 of the tank raid.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3524 on: October 24, 2017, 08:53:06 PM »

Why did you go for Ezra?
I don't understand the question.  Why the feeb wouldn't you?!  Roll Eyes

Yeah DC, Phoenix are stupid good, even if they're not fancy.  I kinda envy new players having them as an early option to farm.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: