Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649619 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3615 on: November 15, 2017, 09:15:30 PM »

I always like getting <insert free stuff here>  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3616 on: November 15, 2017, 09:53:02 PM »

I liked getting a free Kylo (or 80 shards for those who had him already). It was a nice surprise. Cheesy

Yes, it was a nice 1200 tokens for the shard store.  I believe the reason was to give out Kylo as a nice thing with the movie coming out soon.

I always like getting <insert free stuff here>  Grin

Of course, we all like free stuff.

Also, I think they played with the difficulty on the Wicket event with the AT-ST walker.  The event seemed harder this time.  Took me several tries in order to get it completed.  Though of course when I did, I managed with 3 stars.   Grin

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3617 on: November 15, 2017, 10:19:16 PM »

The nice thing is that I was about to start working on him as soon as I finish 6*ing Lando. But now I don't have to right away.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3618 on: November 16, 2017, 01:34:33 AM »

Wrecked my iPad because of this game. I hate myself. Really hoping to find a cheap solution and that it’s not too serious.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3619 on: November 16, 2017, 03:18:09 AM »

Wrecked my iPad because of this game. I hate myself. Really hoping to find a cheap solution and that it’s not too serious.

Ouch.  I feel your pain.  The level of randomness in this game, or the high cheating factor of the AI can be pretty wild sometimes.

There were a couple instances where I was almost positive I had damaged my tablet.  I got really lucky and a hard boot fixed it.  I try not to play on my tablet anymore.  Also, this is why I have a phone with a shatterproof screen.  There have been more than a few times where I threw the thing as hard as I could across the room, or have slammed the bottom of my fist into my phone while it's sitting on my desk.  Every time I check it out and go "OK, am I gonna have to make a 'warranty claim' on it for it 'spontaneously stopping working' and sometimes the answer has been yes, though thankfully it's usually no.

I hope your solution doesn't cost you too much and/or is somewhat painless.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3620 on: November 16, 2017, 03:35:10 AM »

Ouch.  I feel your pain.  The level of randomness in this game, or the high cheating factor of the AI can be pretty wild sometimes.

There were a couple instances where I was almost positive I had damaged my tablet.  I got really lucky and a hard boot fixed it.  I try not to play on my tablet anymore.  Also, this is why I have a phone with a shatterproof screen.  There have been more than a few times where I threw the thing as hard as I could across the room, or have slammed the bottom of my fist into my phone while it's sitting on my desk.  Every time I check it out and go "OK, am I gonna have to make a 'warranty claim' on it for it 'spontaneously stopping working' and sometimes the answer has been yes, though thankfully it's usually no.

I hope your solution doesn't cost you too much and/or is somewhat painless.

Tell me about it. The screen is not working properly. . . at all. Just some weird random light that’s different every time I turn the screen on. Can’t see anything useful on it. Still charges, but I can’t check the battery or turn it off.

Possibly the worst part is my only other device has a 4” screen. So I have to do everything on that. Reeeaallyy sucks.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3621 on: November 16, 2017, 06:26:11 AM »

Ouch. just out of curiosity, have you googled the problem, to see if there is a fix? I dropped my iPad once, and the screen went all red and black. My brother googled it, and we just banged the back of it until it fixed itself. Actually worked.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3622 on: November 16, 2017, 02:14:58 PM »

Ouch. just out of curiosity, have you googled the problem, to see if there is a fix? I dropped my iPad once, and the screen went all red and black. My brother googled it, and we just banged the back of it until it fixed itself. Actually worked.

I don’t know what to search for, but I will try. Based on the horror stories I’ve heard about your iPad I’m not sure I want to try that. Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3623 on: November 21, 2017, 02:41:23 AM »

Made 1.5M Galactic Power a couple days ago, and I just got my General Kenobi to Gear 11. Trying him in Arena, but I’m not sure how he’ll hold up at 5*. Should get him 6* by the end of the week.

In worse news, our guild took a few more hits. We were back up to a nice 65M GP, and now we’re down to 59. I hope we can find some strong players who want to join but I’m expecting we’ll get a few newbies like last time. Sad

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3624 on: November 21, 2017, 06:21:17 AM »

Got Boba to 7*

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3625 on: November 21, 2017, 10:06:42 AM »

Got Boba to 7*

Nice one!  Boba is awesome, no matter what DC says  Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3626 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »

Made 1.5M Galactic Power a couple days ago, and I just got my General Kenobi to Gear 11. Trying him in Arena, but I’m not sure how he’ll hold up at 5*. Should get him 6* by the end of the week.

In worse news, our guild took a few more hits. We were back up to a nice 65M GP, and now we’re down to 59. I hope we can find some strong players who want to join but I’m expecting we’ll get a few newbies like last time. Sad

Jealous of your GK.  More of my guild are getting him now, but I'm still 25 away, which means unless I make the top 3 at some point it's gonna take me 5 more raids.

Sorry to hear you're losing more in your guild.  I know it's been a pain in our guild to get strong players.  Our last few haven't been too strong, but our guild GP has been slowly and steadily climbing to just shy of 70 mil thanks to most of our members trying hard. 

Personally I'm just shy of 2.4 mil, but even with myself and a good number of others, we're still not doing as well in TB as we should be.  Need more members with strong teams and the appropriate characters for Platoons.  I'm on the 7* stretch for 6 toons that are used regularly in TB which feels good that I won't have to farm them anymore.  Still, we're not getting any better than 25 or 26 stars which has really slowed my Yoda farming.  I'll finally have him by the end of next TB though.  Excited to see how well he'll do in my Jedi squad.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3627 on: November 21, 2017, 04:23:00 PM »

Nice one!  Boba is awesome, no matter what DC says  Tongue

Lol. He’s great for newer players, but I think he’s lost most of his viability (don’t tell Lucky). My favourite thing to do with him is run Raid Han under him for the crit damage boost.

Jealous of your GK.  More of my guild are getting him now, but I'm still 25 away, which means unless I make the top 3 at some point it's gonna take me 5 more raids.

Sorry to hear you're losing more in your guild.  I know it's been a pain in our guild to get strong players.  Our last few haven't been too strong, but our guild GP has been slowly and steadily climbing to just shy of 70 mil thanks to most of our members trying hard. 

Personally I'm just shy of 2.4 mil, but even with myself and a good number of others, we're still not doing as well in TB as we should be.  Need more members with strong teams and the appropriate characters for Platoons.  I'm on the 7* stretch for 6 toons that are used regularly in TB which feels good that I won't have to farm them anymore.  Still, we're not getting any better than 25 or 26 stars which has really slowed my Yoda farming.  I'll finally have him by the end of next TB though.  Excited to see how well he'll do in my Jedi squad.

The silver lining to players leaving is I should be able to get 1st most of the time in hAAT. Selfish, I know. But I put several months of work into raid teams because I want Kenobi levelled up faster.

2.4 is crazy. We have a couple at 2.1 but other than those we don’t have anyone over 2M (anymore). Wanna com join us?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3628 on: November 21, 2017, 07:49:41 PM »

Man, 25-26* in TBs, that may not seem like very many to you, but my guild got 12 last TB. We usually only get 11.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3629 on: November 21, 2017, 09:23:44 PM »

25 is our goal, too. And we hit it quite regularly - 64.8M Guild GM

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: