Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646225 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3630 on: November 21, 2017, 09:29:16 PM »

Lol. He’s great for newer players, but I think he’s lost most of his viability (don’t tell Lucky). My favourite thing to do with him is run Raid Han under him for the crit damage boost.

The silver lining to players leaving is I should be able to get 1st most of the time in hAAT. Selfish, I know. But I put several months of work into raid teams because I want Kenobi levelled up faster.

2.4 is crazy. We have a couple at 2.1 but other than those we don’t have anyone over 2M (anymore). Wanna com join us?

He also has some pretty good use against buff heavy teams, like ones with Chaze.

Yeah, I really need to tweak some teams for some more damage.  I have a feeling I could do it with my Resistance if I just sat down and hashed it out.

Heh, 2.4 took a lot of work.  About 1.5 is ground forces and about 900k is ships.  I think there's 1 guy that's higher than me in both, and another that's high than me in ground but lower in ships.  We have 4-5 others I think that are over 2 mil.  I wish they would add that as a filter in Guild member sorting.  Also I couldn't leave, my guild has pretty much voted I should be leader if ours ever decides to give it up.

Man, 25-26* in TBs, that may not seem like very many to you, but my guild got 12 last TB. We usually only get 11.

It's a rough go in later stages, especially the last 2.  Usually it's like 1 star per zone in the last 6 areas.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3631 on: November 21, 2017, 10:28:08 PM »

It's a rough go in later stages, especially the last 2.  Usually it's like 1 star per zone in the last 6 areas.

We usually get 2* in the first zone, but then one in all the rest. Lots of times, none in the final area.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3632 on: November 22, 2017, 06:48:12 AM »

He also has some pretty good use against buff heavy teams, like ones with Chaze.

Yeah, I really need to tweak some teams for some more damage.  I have a feeling I could do it with my Resistance if I just sat down and hashed it out.

Heh, 2.4 took a lot of work.  About 1.5 is ground forces and about 900k is ships.  I think there's 1 guy that's higher than me in both, and another that's high than me in ground but lower in ships.  We have 4-5 others I think that are over 2 mil.  I wish they would add that as a filter in Guild member sorting.  Also I couldn't leave, my guild has pretty much voted I should be leader if ours ever decides to give it up.

Chaze is dying out, and there is better options to countering them than Boba.

If you geared your Poe and res Pilot a bit more you could do some serious damage in hAAT with Resistance. Especially because you have BB-8.

As for TB, we get 26-27 stars.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3633 on: November 22, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »

Chaze is dying out, and there is better options to countering them than Boba.

If you geared your Poe and res Pilot a bit more you could do some serious damage in hAAT with Resistance. Especially because you have BB-8.

As for TB, we get 26-27 stars.

I still see him a fair bit in Arena on my shard.  Yes there are better counters, but Boba is pretty easy to get.  Also it's REALLY satisfying to Execute Baze with a big ol bar of buffs.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're on my ally list.  Sucks I need 3 Fusion Furnaces for Res Pilot, Poe, and Rey for all of them to get to Gear 9.  If I was really going to make my Resistance pretty awesome I probably would want to pull mods off and put some of my better ones on from other teams.  BB-8 probably needs some mods, he doesn't have any.

The mid twenties, around 25 or more, is a good place to be as it allows you to keep hitting achievements for TBs.  Though I think at like 150 it switched to increments of 50.

So, who's excited about Imperial TB starting tomorrow?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3634 on: November 22, 2017, 09:56:15 PM »

Holy crap!  Nice gifts!  Basically a full Zeta skill for free.  LOTS of other updates and interesting bits.  Check your inboxes.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3635 on: November 22, 2017, 10:08:01 PM »

And Chewie shards again, don't forget those!   Wink

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3636 on: November 22, 2017, 10:25:50 PM »

Did we get another Kylo gift? My phone isn't updated yet, and my iPad wont let me claim it, so I don't actually know for sure.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3637 on: November 22, 2017, 10:43:00 PM »

Looks like ranting against GW is over...first win for months Grin Hope this will stay for at least three weeks...then I have the achievement.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3638 on: November 22, 2017, 11:06:17 PM »

Looks like ranting against GW is over...first win for months Grin Hope this will stay for at least three weeks...then I have the achievement.

Grats RN!
Yeah, GW has been nerfed into the ground.  Not a gear12 or meta combo to be seen, it was spongecake.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3639 on: November 22, 2017, 11:23:22 PM »

Congrats Rac.

Grats RN!
Yeah, GW has been nerfed into the ground.  Not a gear12 or meta combo to be seen, it was spongecake.

I just cheated, and replayed the node over and over again until I found a way to kill them all.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3640 on: November 23, 2017, 04:07:38 AM »

I just cheated, and replayed the node over and over again until I found a way to kill them all.

That's not cheating, it's strategy.  I'd do that all the time.  However now though, some of my guildies were joking and sent teams on auto play through GW to clear it.

So it's nice to see that the Leader/Officer functions are present in the Territory stuff.

Also apparently now a fair chunk of people in my guild are ready to secede and go form a new guild if our current, somewhat inactive leader, doesn't hand over control so that we can have a little more direction.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3641 on: November 23, 2017, 04:15:54 AM »

Ouch.
Do you know if only the Guild Leader has access, or do your guild officers have access to controls too?  My guild may have issues if the officers don't have control, as the GL has a somewhat busy real life.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3642 on: November 23, 2017, 04:43:26 AM »

Ouch.
Do you know if only the Guild Leader has access, or do your guild officers have access to controls too?  My guild may have issues if the officers don't have control, as the GL has a somewhat busy real life.

I'm an Officer and yes I have access to the new controls in Territory stuff.  I can set a temporary message, and there are also 6 messages that it looks like you can craft and save.  Not sure if the 6 messages are for each officer to make, or if those 6 are saved for all to share and use.  Also it looks like I can do commands like set an engagement to focus, or set an engagement to be prohibited.  Then there's a "confirm" command, probably to set whatever I've done, and also a "confirm & notify" which I imagine sets what I've done and also sends out a guild wide notification.

As for the organization, we are all discussing it in Discord right now what we wanna do.  Basically if I don't get made leader of the guild in the next 3 weeks, the strongest member of our guild who is right above me in GP, wants to pull our 30 or so most active members to a new guild.  I can't say I'm against it because we really need more members that are active and put in some decent contribution.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3643 on: November 23, 2017, 02:14:26 PM »

Well if that does happen you’re welcome to join us. Grin

2nd anniversary rewards were awesome. I haven’t spent any of them yet. And I’m looking forward to a DS TB more than LS, but saying I’m excited would be an overstatement. I’m really glad they’ve implemented some changes to save time.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3644 on: November 24, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »

Grats RN!

I only got 3 in all 3 GW that I played since the changes...and they were in node 12 only. One G12, the remaining ones G11 or 10. All three times

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: