Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646123 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3855 on: March 15, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »

Well, I forgot to take a screen shot since it was late and I was staying up to get it done cuz I just couldn't wait, but huzzah!  Jedi Training Rey is complete!   Grin

Tier 5 was a pain in the butt, but the rest were all pretty easy to complete.   Cool

Got her to Gear 8 already, which wasn't too hard.  Level 85 will have to wait a bit cuz I've been spending almost all my credits on mods, and I had to throw down 2 mil for Vet Han and Chewie.

Aside from GK and Hermit Yoda, she'll be my focus now for the sake of Sith Raid.  

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3856 on: March 15, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »

Just finished T1 today...the Vets are my main problem since they only are 4*, and 7* BB-8 will also take more time than expected. Barely managed to get him to 6* today. Too bad that FOO is only farmable in Cantina Token shop and Chromiums Undecided He's the last one I need on 7*...plus gear and better mods for FOST and FOO.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3857 on: March 15, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »

I really need to start working more on both my FO squad and Resistance squad.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3858 on: March 19, 2018, 05:05:00 AM »

That was a panic farm for the ages. Finished the vets and unlocked JTR. Also unlocked and 7-starred bb8 an hour after his event returned. Pumped to use him in hAAT.

Currently gearing those 2, bb8 is very close to g11, JTR 8 for now. After I get bb8 up to 11 I think I’ll focus JTR up to 12 then switch back and finish bb8 to 12. Anyone have 300 Carbanti’s for me?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3859 on: March 19, 2018, 07:03:46 AM »

That was a panic farm for the ages. Finished the vets and unlocked JTR. Also unlocked and 7-starred bb8 an hour after his event returned. Pumped to use him in hAAT.

Currently gearing those 2, bb8 is very close to g11, JTR 8 for now. After I get bb8 up to 11 I think I’ll focus JTR up to 12 then switch back and finish bb8 to 12. Anyone have 300 Carbanti’s for me?

Nicely done.   Smiley

Panic farm huh?  Is the event ending tonight?  I wasn't paying attention to the end date cuz I had her done the first night.  I had the Vets pre farmed to 50/100 because I knew the event would come back eventually, and was going to waste no more time on them beyond that(crappy a$$ drop rate), and just waited for the pack and bought it.

Not surprised you got BB8 done, though obviously that had to come first for JTR.  Tongue

Sorry, not sharing any of my Carbantis, though right now I have like none cuz I just made a piece and used it.  Kinda mad at the challenges though, constantly getting 3 instead of 5.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3860 on: March 19, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »

Nicely done.   Smiley

Panic farm huh?  Is the event ending tonight?  I wasn't paying attention to the end date cuz I had her done the first night.  I had the Vets pre farmed to 50/100 because I knew the event would come back eventually, and was going to waste no more time on them beyond that(crappy a$$ drop rate), and just waited for the pack and bought it.

Not surprised you got BB8 done, though obviously that had to come first for JTR.  Tongue

Sorry, not sharing any of my Carbantis, though right now I have like none cuz I just made a piece and used it.  Kinda mad at the challenges though, constantly getting 3 instead of 5.

Thanks. I think there’s still 2 days left for her event, but it was still a very rushed farm.

Bb8 g11 already, JTR g8 w/ zeta lead. No Omegas or her unique zetas, no bb8 zeta, and they’ve already outdone my previous best Sith raid run.

I mean, I acquired 35 Carbanti’s from one Shipment refresh, but that’s rare. Carb shortage will never end.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3861 on: March 19, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »

Thanks. I think there’s still 2 days left for her event, but it was still a very rushed farm.

Bb8 g11 already, JTR g8 w/ zeta lead. No Omegas or her unique zetas, no bb8 zeta, and they’ve already outdone my previous best Sith raid run.

I mean, I acquired 35 Carbanti’s from one Shipment refresh, but that’s rare. Carb shortage will never end.

Yeah, I know a few people in my guild were going to be rushing to finish everything in time.  The first time I knew I had no chance of getting two Cantina farm characters up that high that fast, didn't even try to rush.  I kept farming both Vets though, even with their terrible drop rate.  I knew the AI would just screw with me like it does with all of us and as you get close to the end of a character it seems to cut shard drops even more, so I just stopped and waited for the pack to come back with the event.  Glad all that's done now.

My BB8 is up there, but I didn't have it saved up like you did.  Nor did I purposely have anything saved for Jedi Rey.  Her skills are up to purple max with one Omega done.  Zetas will be a bit as I have to see who really needs the next one.  Might be CLS, or JTR, or Starck.  My Imperial Troopers need all the help they can get for Probe Droid shards with how stupid hard that mission is.

Hard to believe at one point I had over 500 Carbantis stored up.  Then more and more characters started needing them.  Even if you filled all the slots with just needing Carbantis, you'd still need a whole boatload for all the stun guns.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3862 on: March 19, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »

Yeah, I know a few people in my guild were going to be rushing to finish everything in time.  The first time I knew I had no chance of getting two Cantina farm characters up that high that fast, didn't even try to rush.  I kept farming both Vets though, even with their terrible drop rate.  I knew the AI would just screw with me like it does with all of us and as you get close to the end of a character it seems to cut shard drops even more, so I just stopped and waited for the pack to come back with the event.  Glad all that's done now.

My BB8 is up there, but I didn't have it saved up like you did.  Nor did I purposely have anything saved for Jedi Rey.  Her skills are up to purple max with one Omega done.  Zetas will be a bit as I have to see who really needs the next one.  Might be CLS, or JTR, or Starck.  My Imperial Troopers need all the help they can get for Probe Droid shards with how stupid hard that mission is.

Hard to believe at one point I had over 500 Carbantis stored up.  Then more and more characters started needing them.  Even if you filled all the slots with just needing Carbantis, you'd still need a whole boatload for all the stun guns.

Yeah, about that. I didn’t save a single piece of gear for BB8 or JTR, yet I have the former at 11 and the latter at 9 already. I’ve been scratching my head wondering how, cuz I haven’t spent any money on gear for them. Maybe they’re easy gears.

I found the probe droid mission incredibly easy. I had a full 7* team except for veers, who’s still 6*. Starck, snow, and veers are gear 10, Shore and death are 12. Zeta equipped on veers.

Yep, I had a decent stockpile of stun guns a few days ago cuz I needed the Carbanti’s alone.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3863 on: March 19, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »

Yeah, about that. I didn’t save a single piece of gear for BB8 or JTR, yet I have the former at 11 and the latter at 9 already. I’ve been scratching my head wondering how, cuz I haven’t spent any money on gear for them. Maybe they’re easy gears.

I found the probe droid mission incredibly easy. I had a full 7* team except for veers, who’s still 6*. Starck, snow, and veers are gear 10, Shore and death are 12. Zeta equipped on veers.

Yep, I had a decent stockpile of stun guns a few days ago cuz I needed the Carbanti’s alone.

I guess it's not too surprising.  I don't remember it being that hard to get BB8 up to 9 or 10.  JTR wasn't hard.  I only need 1 more piece to get her to 9.

All my troopers are 7*, except Death Trooper, but only a couple are well geared.  Death Trooper is a big deal for that mission.  Maybe I just got a bad run.  I had 4 elites on the first level and 3 of them were Hoth soldiers, so all of my AOE attacks just got me ripped apart.  Working on Death Trooper now, both shards and gear.  Veers has a Zeta and going to get Starck's too.  Need to jockey some mods for Shoretrooper and also beef up Magmatrooper.  We'll see how it goes next time.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3864 on: March 20, 2018, 04:58:38 AM »

I guess it's not too surprising.  I don't remember it being that hard to get BB8 up to 9 or 10.  JTR wasn't hard.  I only need 1 more piece to get her to 9.

All my troopers are 7*, except Death Trooper, but only a couple are well geared.  Death Trooper is a big deal for that mission.  Maybe I just got a bad run.  I had 4 elites on the first level and 3 of them were Hoth soldiers, so all of my AOE attacks just got me ripped apart.  Working on Death Trooper now, both shards and gear.  Veers has a Zeta and going to get Starck's too.  Need to jockey some mods for Shoretrooper and also beef up Magmatrooper.  We'll see how it goes next time.

I’m embarrassingly stalled at Gear 9 for Jedi Rey by good ol’ Mk 4 sorosuub keypads. Ah well, it could be worse.

The team I mentioned is the one you should be using. Don’t use Magma or storm. Gear and star up the other 5. I wouldn’t recommend dropping a zeta on Starck when Gear will get the job done.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3865 on: March 20, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »

I’m embarrassingly stalled at Gear 9 for Jedi Rey by good ol’ Mk 4 sorosuub keypads. Ah well, it could be worse.

The team I mentioned is the one you should be using. Don’t use Magma or storm. Gear and star up the other 5. I wouldn’t recommend dropping a zeta on Starck when Gear will get the job done.

That's surprising since those come regularly from challenges.  I imagine you must have just recently used some.  I'm stalled by a Fusion Furnace, mainly the furnace salvage itself.  The other two parts I get regularly.

Actually Magma is rather effective at TM manipulation for that battle, along with Starck.  One of my guildies has a very effective Trooper squad with those two.  I have also seen the squads with snowtrooper.  Regardless, until my Death Trooper is closer to being ready I probably won't be having much luck.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3866 on: March 20, 2018, 09:37:30 PM »

That's surprising since those come regularly from challenges.  I imagine you must have just recently used some.  I'm stalled by a Fusion Furnace, mainly the furnace salvage itself.  The other two parts I get regularly.

Actually Magma is rather effective at TM manipulation for that battle, along with Starck.  One of my guildies has a very effective Trooper squad with those two.  I have also seen the squads with snowtrooper.  Regardless, until my Death Trooper is closer to being ready I probably won't be having much luck.

I’ve been low on them for a couple months. Must be upgrading lots of toons through gear 7-9.

Hmmm. Snowtrooper is a monster. Since getting my troopers up he’s one of my favourite characters. He’s a better version of Lando.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3867 on: March 21, 2018, 03:27:18 PM »

I’ve been low on them for a couple months. Must be upgrading lots of toons through gear 7-9.

Hmmm. Snowtrooper is a monster. Since getting my troopers up he’s one of my favourite characters. He’s a better version of Lando.

Yeah you need a fair number of them for that stuff, either individually, or as a component to another piece.  I go through spurts were I only have a couple crafted ones left and then later I'll realize I have a bunch of salvage and can make like 5 of them.

I have seen the videos with Snowtrooper and how he can just keep unloading as long as he gets enough crits, and with the bonus CC, CD, and AP he's pretty damaging. 

The biggest danger of that mission is all the Hoth soldiers and all the countering.  I dunno if I got a bad spawn or what, but if I used an AOE I was just getting torn up, even if Shoretrooper was taunting, he can only take so much of the entire team countering on him.  Starck probably needs a little more potency for his stagger, but even then it's only at 50% chance for it to even happen.  Just frustrating that they made that mission so much harder than the Rebel counterpart.  Guess I shouldn't be surprised though, a LOT of the Imp TB is a big middle finger to players in regards to difficulty as well as the number of and kind of toons needed.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3868 on: March 22, 2018, 12:55:11 AM »

It feels so good to beat a team significantly better than yours.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3869 on: March 22, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »

It feels so good to beat a team significantly better than yours.

Or just have the best team. Cool

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: