Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648259 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3870 on: March 22, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »

Or just have the best team. Cool

Yeah, well not all of us have been playing since the game came out. Well, maybe you Krace and Soul have, but I haven't. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3871 on: March 22, 2018, 06:18:17 AM »

Yeah, well not all of us have been playing since the game came out. Well, maybe you Krace and Soul have, but I haven't. Cheesy

I think Krace has, but Soul and I didn’t start till about a year after launch.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3872 on: March 22, 2018, 06:45:09 AM »

It feels so good to beat a team significantly better than yours.

Or just have the best team. Cool

Correct, I have been playing since the game first started.  However that also bears the brunt of being on a PvP shard with like people.  A great number of whom are whale or dolphin players and have little compunction about spending a great deal to have quick access to very powerful toons.

My biggest advantage is how long I've been playing and the size of my collection and the wide variety I have to choose from.

Calon has put his focus in certain areas to make certain toons very powerful which allows him to be at the top of a younger shard, which is still impressive given the ranks he usually holds. 

Given the choice though, I think I would not trade places because as I am now nearing a point where many things are completed.  I can focus on certain things singularly and not have to make choices.

Case in point one of my guildmates just finished his last character in Cantina battles. He now has nobody left to farm in Cantina battles and can just farm mods endlessly.  He's done with the GW, Arena, and Cantina shops and I think has all characters in Guild shop except FOSFTFP and the FOSFTF.  Obviously when that's done he'll be able to focus on just buying gear for characters.  It'll take me a bit to get that far, but I already feel good because I am completely done with Ships shop as far as ships and characters.  Only thing for me to buy now is Zetas.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3873 on: March 22, 2018, 07:02:36 AM »

Correct, I have been playing since the game first started.  However that also bears the brunt of being on a PvP shard with like people.  A great number of whom are whale or dolphin players and have little compunction about spending a great deal to have quick access to very powerful toons.

My biggest advantage is how long I've been playing and the size of my collection and the wide variety I have to choose from.

Calon has put his focus in certain areas to make certain toons very powerful which allows him to be at the top of a younger shard, which is still impressive given the ranks he usually holds. 

Given the choice though, I think I would not trade places because as I am now nearing a point where many things are completed.  I can focus on certain things singularly and not have to make choices.

Case in point one of my guildmates just finished his last character in Cantina battles. He now has nobody left to farm in Cantina battles and can just farm mods endlessly.  He's done with the GW, Arena, and Cantina shops and I think has all characters in Guild shop except FOSFTFP and the FOSFTF.  Obviously when that's done he'll be able to focus on just buying gear for characters.  It'll take me a bit to get that far, but I already feel good because I am completely done with Ships shop as far as ships and characters.  Only thing for me to buy now is Zetas.

That is awesome. I'm just a little bit jealous.  Cheesy

Still, seeing as I've only been playing for maybe 6 months, I think I'm doing pretty well, though I do wish I had focused on some other toons earlier on.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3874 on: March 22, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »

I'm also playing since day 1, although I had to start over about a month later due to my own fault of not connecting with Google Play first, and I couldn't link my guest progress to my Google account Undecided

That aside, although I'm playing for so long, I'm not nearly as far as some other F2P that have played as long as I have.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3875 on: March 26, 2018, 04:11:16 AM »

So I just discovered that Fulcrum cannot beat Savage. But Savage can't beat Fulcrum either. I have literally been watching them two battle for the past 5 minutes, and they both get so much health back that neither can beat the other. I eventually abandoned the battle, and retried it. The second time, I tried a different approach and beat him.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3876 on: March 26, 2018, 04:19:33 AM »

So I just discovered that Fulcrum cannot beat Savage. But Savage can't beat Fulcrum either. I have literally been watching them two battle for the past 5 minutes, and they both get so much health back that neither can beat the other. I eventually abandoned the battle, and retried it. The second time, I tried a different approach and beat him.

lol, those kinda battles suck.  First time it happened to me was in the early days of me playing, with an infinite battle between my Clone Wars Chewie and the CPU's Clone Wars Chewie.  I think I gave up and force closed the game  Roll Eyes

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3877 on: March 26, 2018, 04:40:35 AM »

Yeah, I've had some battles like that before.  Mainly against Savage.  He's pretty annoying sometimes.

So today, FINALLY, after so much grinding, I now have 7* General Kenobi!  And, icing on the cake, I had the piece ready for G12 for him so now he's all done up real nice.   Grin

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3878 on: March 26, 2018, 04:49:51 AM »

So today, FINALLY, after so much grinding, I now have 7* General Kenobi!  And, icing on the cake, I had the piece ready for G12 for him so now he's all done up real nice.   Grin

Grats Krace, well done   Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3879 on: March 27, 2018, 04:01:54 AM »

Yeah, I've had some battles like that before.  Mainly against Savage.  He's pretty annoying sometimes.

About time man. Congrats!

I’m happy to finally finish 1st in hAAT again today. It’s been a couple months. Did a 24M run, 36 mil total.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3880 on: April 03, 2018, 02:18:19 AM »

I like when they give us 1,000 free crystals.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3881 on: April 03, 2018, 04:43:48 AM »

I like when they give us 1,000 free crystals.

I like that challenge loot(except Carbantis), and other common types that people have hundreds or thousands of, are going to be removed from raid loot tables.  And that Sith raid loot is going to get an increase due to just how hard it is.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3882 on: April 03, 2018, 06:22:56 AM »

I like that challenge loot(except Carbantis), and other common types that people have hundreds or thousands of, are going to be removed from raid loot tables.  And that Sith raid loot is going to get an increase due to just how hard it is.

Hadn't heard that (I'm not on their forums), but that's cool.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3883 on: April 03, 2018, 08:45:30 PM »

Hadn't heard that (I'm not on their forums), but that's cool.

Well, there was a big popup for it in game.  Took you to the blog about it.  That was before the big popup for the crystal bonus they gave us.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3884 on: April 03, 2018, 10:03:13 PM »

Well, there was a big popup for it in game.  Took you to the blog about it.  That was before the big popup for the crystal bonus they gave us.

Yeah, I never go to the blog. I just claim the rewards. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: