Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646152 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3900 on: April 09, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »

I wonder how our rosters compare gear wise. I remember Suggy, that’s impressive. Think he’s over 3M GP now.

Thanks. I was hoping for more cause I know it’s possible. I did 6M with the OG 5 Res in P2 before I had BB8.

Congrats! I just have 1/6 post g12 pieces on my Palp.

Why Phasma in a Palpatine team?

I like her Victory March...most of my arena toons get a few extra turns with it before my opponent can attack (in most cases) and get a definite Critical on their next turn. Vader hitting critically with his Culling Blade, Rey hitting critically with her threefold attack (don't remember the English term) or Luke hitting critically with his Special helps a lot. All of my other toons (especially Empire and Sith) aren't ready yet. They're good, but not good enough for Arena. When I get some better Mods for Thrawn, speeding him up, he will probably replace her...once he's on 7*. Which will still take some time, I've heard that for 7* you need a powerful Phoenix with Zetas and powerful Mods...Undecided

Leader in Arena is Vader btw, not Palpatine Wink Once I have Thrawn ready, I will probably change that.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3901 on: April 09, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »

So, who's excited for the BH rework?  Also the addition of Bossk.  Certainly things that are needed with them requiring us to use BH like 3 times in Imp TBs.  Sounds like Dengar is gonna get made into an actual Tank, which makes me glad I've invested effort into him. Also SOMEBODY needs to be a healer to keep that crew alive.

Here's a video from Ahnald with EA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPOYXrlgok

Speaking of Imp TBs, they brought back the Probe Droid pack for $10.  Before I was content to just let Probe Droid happen naturally since the pack only got me enough shards for halfway, but seeing how flipping hard it has been to get those shards, I'm getting that pack.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3902 on: April 10, 2018, 04:48:52 AM »

Yeah, he is just a smidge over 3 mil now.  I am dogging on his heels at 2.93 million.

Gear wise, I know you have more than me at G12.  I've got over two dozen at G11 and another dozen or more at G10.

Nice.

I have 18 G12 and 19 G11. Just 3 G10. 40 total.

I like her Victory March...most of my arena toons get a few extra turns with it before my opponent can attack (in most cases) and get a definite Critical on their next turn. Vader hitting critically with his Culling Blade, Rey hitting critically with her threefold attack (don't remember the English term) or Luke hitting critically with his Special helps a lot. All of my other toons (especially Empire and Sith) aren't ready yet. They're good, but not good enough for Arena. When I get some better Mods for Thrawn, speeding him up, he will probably replace her...once he's on 7*. Which will still take some time, I've heard that for 7* you need a powerful Phoenix with Zetas and powerful Mods...Undecided

Leader in Arena is Vader btw, not Palpatine Wink Once I have Thrawn ready, I will probably change that.

Nice. Thrawn event is the hardest in the game, but not that hard. A few G8’s, with a couple 9’s can do it with decent mods and no Zetas. Will require a million tries for the right RNG though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3903 on: April 10, 2018, 04:00:53 PM »

Nice.

I have 18 G12 and 19 G11. Just 3 G10. 40 total.

Nice. Thrawn event is the hardest in the game, but not that hard. A few G8’s, with a couple 9’s can do it with decent mods and no Zetas. Will require a million tries for the right RNG though.

Yeah, definitely less G12's, but I actually counted and have 55 total of the 3 ranks.  Hoping to hit that 3 million mark in a week or so.  Lack of credits are what's holding me back.

The Thrawn event definitely is tough, but yeah, doable if you get a team modded and up just high enough and pray to RNGesus.

I'm looking forward to the Mythic event they'll be adding for Thrawn.  Always love more goodies.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3904 on: April 10, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »

Yeah, definitely less G12's, but I actually counted and have 55 total of the 3 ranks.  Hoping to hit that 3 million mark in a week or so.  Lack of credits are what's holding me back.

The Thrawn event definitely is tough, but yeah, doable if you get a team modded and up just high enough and pray to RNGesus.

I'm looking forward to the Mythic event they'll be adding for Thrawn.  Always love more goodies.

3M is huge. I’m 650k behind you.

I too am looking forward to the mythic. Hoping for Zetas.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3905 on: April 16, 2018, 06:04:09 PM »

Just took Lumi from 3* to 7* in under 30 seconds. It was fun. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3906 on: April 16, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »

Just took Lumi from 3* to 7* in under 30 seconds. It was fun. Grin

Don’t think I’ve done that. I promoted 5 toons to 7* in a minute though. I was broke and had more important things to spend credits on so I was collecting shards for a while without promoting. Fun times.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3907 on: April 16, 2018, 10:36:28 PM »

So, that Thrawn Mythic event this weekend was a kick in the teeth.  I had forgotten how hard the 7* Thrawn event was.  That was Tier 1.  Tier 2 was easy with being able to choose whoever you wanted.  Tier 3 though, holy crap. "Hey, here's all 6 Phoenix with Zetas and they get to start with full TM and do whatever they want to your squad first."

Best I ever did was getting two of them dead because Ezra and Kaanan practically killed themselves thanks to EP's Unique.  I think only one or two of my guildies were able to beat it.  I might have done better if Thrawn's leader had been Zeta'ed and if I had Death Trooper at 7* and geared.  We'll see what happens next time around.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3908 on: April 17, 2018, 03:05:57 PM »

So, that Thrawn Mythic event this weekend was a kick in the teeth.  I had forgotten how hard the 7* Thrawn event was.  That was Tier 1.  Tier 2 was easy with being able to choose whoever you wanted.  Tier 3 though, holy crap. "Hey, here's all 6 Phoenix with Zetas and they get to start with full TM and do whatever they want to your squad first."

Best I ever did was getting two of them dead because Ezra and Kaanan practically killed themselves thanks to EP's Unique.  I think only one or two of my guildies were able to beat it.  I might have done better if Thrawn's leader had been Zeta'ed and if I had Death Trooper at 7* and geared.  We'll see what happens next time around.

I 3-starred the first tier day 1. 2* tier 3 first try on day 1 and 3-starred it first try day 2. Grin   I have quite a few g12 empire to chooser from though, including death Trooper & Shoretrooper. Best team with Thrawn lead (obviously) those 2, Palp, and Vader.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3909 on: April 17, 2018, 07:08:35 PM »

I 3-starred the first tier day 1. 2* tier 3 first try on day 1 and 3-starred it first try day 2. Grin   I have quite a few g12 empire to chooser from though, including death Trooper & Shoretrooper. Best team with Thrawn lead (obviously) those 2, Palp, and Vader.

I didn't have issue with Tier 1 and 2 really, it was just Tier 3.  I only have Thrawn at G12 and it's not enough.  Also not being able to use Death Trooper hurt.  As I said, next time around we'll see.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3910 on: April 19, 2018, 01:52:24 AM »

Yeah I 3-starred tier 2, and got tier 3 after a few attempts.  Tier 1 I couldn't complete, because my Phoenix team suck.  I had no intention of improving or re-modding them for that event.

Hey Doc, I got Maul to gear 12 finally, thought you might like to hear   Smiley
Now all pilots in my fleet arena team are gear 12 but my Death Trooper.  He's stuck at 4stars and therefore locked out of gear 12 until I finish the Vet grind and can move to him.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3911 on: April 19, 2018, 04:00:10 AM »

Ha, nice. Still haven’t brought Maul to 12 myself. Maybe I should do him as my 20th for fun. Undecided

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3912 on: April 19, 2018, 07:58:49 AM »

The only thing that makes me feel better after reading things like "Maybe I should do him as my 20th for fun", is that I haven't actually been playing for very long. I am up to 29 7*s with Chewie and GMA about to be 7*ed, and one G12.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3913 on: April 19, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »

The only thing that makes me feel better after reading things like "Maybe I should do him as my 20th for fun", is that I haven't actually been playing for very long. I am up to 29 7*s with Chewie and GMA about to be 7*ed, and one G12.

There’s 2 ways to progress in this game, have patience and grind it out, or spend lots of money. You haven’t been playing very long and I don’t believe you’ve spent anything. And for that, you’re doing very well. G12 Fulcrum, Thrawn, R2, Palpatine, and Yoda unlocked, fair amount of 7*’s.

You should put Thrawn in your Arena team, he’s one of the best toons in the game.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3914 on: April 19, 2018, 05:53:57 PM »

There’s 2 ways to progress in this game, have patience and grind it out, or spend lots of money. You haven’t been playing very long and I don’t believe you’ve spent anything. And for that, you’re doing very well. G12 Fulcrum, Thrawn, R2, Palpatine, and Yoda unlocked, fair amount of 7*’s.

You should put Thrawn in your Arena team, he’s one of the best toons in the game.

Yeah, I haven't used him yet, because I haven't done enough with him to get him him enough to be more useful than someone else yet. I'll probably start working him up pretty soon.

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: