Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646247 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3960 on: May 23, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »

Always forget that there's a delay before all update content goes live...sorry Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3961 on: May 23, 2018, 11:26:19 PM »

Well it seems that most (if not all) updates have gone live, and I've gotta say, I like them better now. Now that I've gotten all the rewards from them anyways. Grin The sad thing is that of all the free shards they've given us, there were only about 3 toons that I didn't already have 7*.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3962 on: May 24, 2018, 02:05:40 AM »

Well it seems that most (if not all) updates have gone live, and I've gotta say, I like them better now. Now that I've gotten all the rewards from them anyways. Grin The sad thing is that of all the free shards they've given us, there were only about 3 toons that I didn't already have 7*.

right, I got a good batch to cash in as well from it. have to look into goodies w/ those.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3963 on: May 24, 2018, 06:31:21 AM »

right, I got a good batch to cash in as well from it. have to look into goodies w/ those.

Credits and Guild Tokens. I had over 10k tokens (which I will quickly use up), but it is nice for the moment.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3964 on: May 24, 2018, 07:31:42 PM »

Credits and Guild Tokens. I had over 10k tokens (which I will quickly use up), but it is nice for the moment.

Yeah, I am pretty sure most of the shards I got went right to the shard shop, which is nice.  Might have been a few of the new Nightsister shards in there that I actually used.  Though I'll gladly take the more tokens to spend.

The Guild tokens are really nice.  I was tempted to go crazy when them but I will be conservative.  Definitely use them to help finish my last 3 Guild shop toons so that all future Guild tokens can be used on gear, which will be something nice to get completed.

Speaking of other freebies, these easy training quest things are nice.  I'll take whatever easy things they want to hand out and reward me for.

Auto-start raid worked today for starting Rancor.  The wait period you can set is interesting because it actually assigns a 24 hour period ahead of the two days the heroic raid actually runs.  Now though people can actually join the raid in the first 24 hours without sending anybody in and nobody will be able to do damage purposely or accidentally.  Then we'll just kill the raid in the first 24 hours the raid is open to damage.  Probably do the same for Tank too.

Ships is gonna take some getting used to, plus now I need to build up my ships funds and finish upgrading the ships I use regularly in addition to changing up my squadron.

Oh, and I suggest saving your Cantina Energy and GW run until tomorrow, or midnight tonight so you can take the most advantage of all the double drops.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3965 on: May 24, 2018, 07:38:32 PM »

Yeah, ships are gonna be a problem for me. I couldn't even win anything before.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3966 on: May 25, 2018, 02:56:19 AM »

Speaking of which, I finally just passed the 1Million GP mark for ships  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3967 on: May 26, 2018, 02:28:41 PM »

Yesterday was a good day.  

Finished like 4-5 of those new quest things and either moved onto the next stages or completed the whole series.

Unlocked Wampa finally.

Also finished KRU's TIE Silencer.  Which makes me dance a little jig because that was the last ship to complete.  Now all ships are 7* and level 85.  They were all completely skilled up as far as they could go level wise, though not the gear dependent one.  However now there's lots more work to be done with this new update.    Tongue    Still, feels good to say I am totally done farming for ships at this moment.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3968 on: May 26, 2018, 06:13:56 PM »

For the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest, I'm stuck on the first tier for multiple reasons, but specifically because of the Wampa killing portion. I haven't even seen one Wampa that I could fight yet. Anyone know where to find some?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3969 on: May 26, 2018, 10:18:58 PM »

For the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest, I'm stuck on the first tier for multiple reasons, but specifically because of the Wampa killing portion. I haven't even seen one Wampa that I could fight yet. Anyone know where to find some?

Yes, there are places to kill Wampas, but only like 3-4 of them.  Imp Territory Battle there are some spots where they are.  You could kill them in Arena PvP.  It's possible that they could be in a squad in GW.  Also there is the Bounty Hunter event where you get to pick your target and one of them is the Wampa.

It will be something that takes a long time since you have to kill 50 of the dumb things. That's like at least 5-10 Territory Battles, which is where I'm sure they want us to be focusing on killing the wampas.

In addition to the Bounty Hunter/Boba Fett I'm doing Sith Agent with Asajj and Jedi Knight with all my Jedi.  I looked at the Fulcrum one and it seemed like the least likely one I'd get done anytime soon so I let that one be the one inactive quest.

My process for farming the quests is basically I have stopped simming pretty much anything.  I think the only thing I sim now is ships challenges.  For DS battles if there are Jedi for enemies I use my Nightsister squad.  If there's no Jedi in the enemy table then I use my BH squad with Boba in the lead.  For Cantina battles I've been using 5 Jedi if there are no Jedi in the enemy table.  If there are Jedi I go back to the Nightsisters.  For all my LS battles I use the 5 Jedi squad.  I also use the 5 Jedi for daily Challenges.  For GW I use my NS if there are Jedi on the opposing team and my 5 Jedi if there isn't any Jedi on the opponent squad.

I've already cleared some of the more basic quests doing all that.  I'm at 72/200 for the battles with 5 Jedi(the other two are complete).  Asajj I gotta get to Gear 12 and I've already hit 180/200 of Jedi killed.  Boba I gotta get to Gear 12 and he's at 22/500 of fulfilling his Contract, plus of course having to find 50 wampas to kill.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3970 on: May 26, 2018, 11:05:17 PM »

I've finished the first tier of the Fulcrum one, but that was easy since my focus since basically day one has been on Fulcrum. Unfortunately the second tier is Cassian, and I haven't even unlocked him yet. I've already finished killing Jedi, I just have to do clones. I've got 58/200 battles with Jedi, and am now working on one Jedi Consular's Starfighter getting it up to 7*. I also don't have Asajj yet, so I'm saving that one for later. My Jedi squad isn't good enough to use everywhere yet, but I've been working on that too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3971 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:28 PM »

I've finished the first tier of the Fulcrum one, but that was easy since my focus since basically day one has been on Fulcrum. Unfortunately the second tier is Cassian, and I haven't even unlocked him yet. I've already finished killing Jedi, I just have to do clones. I've got 58/200 battles with Jedi, and am now working on one Jedi Consular's Starfighter getting it up to 7*. I also don't have Asajj yet, so I'm saving that one for later. My Jedi squad isn't good enough to use everywhere yet, but I've been working on that too.

Cassian is pretty easy since he can be farmed in PvP Arena.  Just might take a bit.  Gear 12 for him might take longer though.  Also you'll need all a squad of Rogue One toons capable of beating the Phase 6 Rogue One mission in Territory Battles.

I finished the first Tier of the Jedi Knight one now.  Tier 2 sucks.  Gotta get GK to G12(done), get Anakin to G12(3/6 G11->G12), and the worst one which is Win 10 PvP Arena battles with 5 Jedi.  I have 4 Jedi at G12 that are pretty tough, and Anakin is getting to G12, but he's no substitute for CLS.  I have managed to get 2/10 wins in 2 days, so this is gonna take a bit.  Might have to sacrifice some Arena rank for a bit to drop down to where I can beat Arena with 5 Jedi.

Asajj I finished the 200 Jedi with her present and I'm at 5/6 G11->G12 so that's almost done.  Dooku is next though.

The Bounty Hunter one....  Well that may be a VERY long time finishing since it's 7 tiers and each tier includes getting one of the BH to G12.

Here is the link to telling you just what each level of each quest is gonna take:

https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4

Some of them are rather daunting, and some seem doable.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3972 on: June 01, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »

So, how's everyone doing with the new changes?  Getting the hang of things?  Getting quests done?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3973 on: June 02, 2018, 01:04:01 AM »

So, how's everyone doing with the new changes?  Getting the hang of things?  Getting quests done?

I've stalled on most of the prestigious quests, but the regular little quests are going good. Almost done with them in fact. I just need another 18 zetas to finish one, and I need to donate like 70 more pieces of gear. I'm up to 5* on Jedi Consular's ship, and at 84/200 battles with 5 Jedi. 49/500 Boba contract fulfillments, 0/50 Wampa kills, and then I don't have Cassian yet, so I'm not able to work on tier 2 of the Fulcrum prestigious quest yet.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3974 on: June 08, 2018, 08:29:02 PM »

I've stalled on most of the prestigious quests, but the regular little quests are going good. Almost done with them in fact. I just need another 18 zetas to finish one, and I need to donate like 70 more pieces of gear. I'm up to 5* on Jedi Consular's ship, and at 84/200 battles with 5 Jedi. 49/500 Boba contract fulfillments, 0/50 Wampa kills, and then I don't have Cassian yet, so I'm not able to work on tier 2 of the Fulcrum prestigious quest yet.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with the other quests except I need to donate another 35 things.

I finished Jedi Knight 1 and for Jedi Knight 2 I just need to finish getting Anakin to G12 and he's already 5/6.

Completed Sith Agent 1 and onto Sith Agent 2.  The 1000 kills with Dooku present was easy, but it'll be a bit a while until I get him to G12 or am ready to use 5 Sith for PvP.

Bounty Hunters I managed to get 500 contract activations for Fett, and G12 isn't too far off, but the 50 Wampas is gonna be a while.  These repeatable events for Lando and L3 have been pretty easy and rather helpful for getting the Boba Fett contracts.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: