Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646188 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3975 on: June 10, 2018, 07:16:40 PM »

Done with the game, I will not put any more effort into any part except for the Dailies. With the exception that I will quit any PvP game in Arenas right after joining.

It's not a game anymore for me, it's only about gambling. You can't control anything, it's all about RNG. A game is something where you can actively control progress. Here progress is out of your control because it's tied to something you can't influence.

And yes, I know, I'm whining all day long when it comes to this shell. My guild already told me that. Don't care about what they or you think. I was happy with the new PvP ship system first, but now it's just crap. Just like PvP Arena.

Battlefront II is all about PvP as well, but you have a real progession system. RNG doesn't affect it in any way in there. It's a real game, and it's a great game.

You can reply or leave it. You can report me. You can ban me. Do whatever you think is the right way. I don't care anymore.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3976 on: June 10, 2018, 07:31:03 PM »

Done with the game, I will not put any more effort into any part except for the Dailies. With the exception that I will quit any PvP game in Arenas right after joining.

It's not a game anymore for me, it's only about gambling. You can't control anything, it's all about RNG. A game is something where you can actively control progress. Here progress is out of your control because it's tied to something you can't influence.

And yes, I know, I'm whining all day long when it comes to this shell. My guild already told me that. Don't care about what they or you think. I was happy with the new PvP ship system first, but now it's just crap. Just like PvP Arena.

Battlefront II is all about PvP as well, but you have a real progession system. RNG doesn't affect it in any way in there. It's a real game, and it's a great game.

You can reply or leave it. You can report me. You can ban me. Do whatever you think is the right way. I don't care anymore.

Not gonna ban or report ya for your opinion.

It's alright, I definitely know the game has is very random in some areas.  Gear farming and things like that are definitely quite random and it certainly sucks sometimes.

Sorry this game doesn't hold any fun for you anymore.  Enjoy BF 2 though.  Smiley

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3977 on: June 12, 2018, 02:20:39 AM »

Just passed 1M total GP. I also just realized that I have over 40 7* toons.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3978 on: June 14, 2018, 03:57:21 AM »

Just passed 1M total GP. I also just realized that I have over 40 7* toons.

Grats man, well done.

Yeah I feel you  Racona.  I still do all the standard daily stuff, but mostly out of habit.  I don't participate in raids other than to throw a trash team at the Sith raid to get on the board, and hit "join" on the other two for my zero damage.  Good luck out there, MTFBWY

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3979 on: June 27, 2018, 04:21:05 AM »

I'm liking the updates they've made for GMY.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3980 on: June 27, 2018, 05:56:27 AM »

I'm liking the updates they've made for GMY.

He has made my Jedi squad so much more kick ass in Arena.  I hold arena position a lot better now with his changes.  His leader is my next Zeta, so I can play with having him leader instead of QGJ.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3981 on: July 02, 2018, 03:56:29 AM »

Sith raid has and will have me quite interested for a while yet. 44/85 on traya 

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3982 on: July 03, 2018, 01:04:39 PM »

I've just started playing, its interesting so far. My ingame name is Gedda The Hutt78 Ally Code is 241-129-637.
Have to read some guides to get a better grasp of the game.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3983 on: July 04, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »

I've just started playing, its interesting so far. My ingame name is Gedda The Hutt78 Ally Code is 241-129-637.
Have to read some guides to get a better grasp of the game.

Cool, just sent you an ally request. I don't know if you can get it or not, I think you have to be level 15 or something like that, but if you do, my in-game username is Ralen Yorul.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3984 on: July 04, 2018, 06:26:11 AM »

Cool, just sent you an ally request. I don't know if you can get it or not, I think you have to be level 15 or something like that, but if you do, my in-game username is Ralen Yorul.

I got it thanks.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3985 on: July 04, 2018, 07:22:31 PM »

Sounds familiar...maybe you're even in my list. If that's possible...don't know about the whole server thing...and as I said, I don't really care about it anymore either.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3986 on: July 04, 2018, 08:00:34 PM »

Sounds familiar...maybe you're even in my list. If that's possible...don't know about the whole server thing...and as I said, I don't really care about it anymore either.

I believe we are allies as well. As far as I can tell, there are different servers, but everyone can be friends, no matter what server they are on. When I look and see what Arena rank people have and then go and try to find them on the scoreboard, I never can.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3987 on: July 04, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »

Good to know. Yeah, I'm quite sure I saw you in my list.

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3988 on: July 04, 2018, 09:10:46 PM »

Good to know. Yeah, I'm quite sure I saw you in my list.

Yeah, you are Ren'ai right?

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3989 on: July 05, 2018, 05:33:55 PM »

That's me, yes.

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: