Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646170 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3990 on: July 11, 2018, 10:13:11 PM »

Bastila and Jolee look like they are going to both be pretty good for a Jedi sqaud. Especially Jolee's revive all Jedi allies ability. Plus they are under the "Old Republic" faction, so maybe we will start getting more Old Republic characters.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3991 on: July 12, 2018, 09:11:55 PM »

Yes, we are suppose to get the whole KOTOR squad.  Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, the Twi’lek Mission Vao, the Wookiee Zaalbar, and the droid T3-M4.

It's already been looked at though that Bastila and Jolee won't be Arena viable.  Jolee is just too weak.  Bastila you might be able to work in with GM Yoda because she can buff him and then he can spread the buffs to everyone else.  They say though that she's otherwise not all that strong and you would need a rather strong squad to make use of her.

Right now I run ZQGJ lead, ZGMY, ZHM, GK, and ZCLS.  It's possible that you could take QGJ out and put Yoda lead and put in Bastila in.  The downside I have found is that when you remove ZQGJ as lead, your Jedi suddenly hit a lot weaker because they don't have 3x their speed added to their offense.  Yoda becomes a wrecking ball because he now has 200+ speed +30 from ZQGJ, and then 3x that to his offense.

Anyway, we shall see how it plays out once we get them all, might have a squad synergy.  Curious to see what they'll do for Dark Side.  This Bastila event has some new Sith enemies you fight.  Perhaps Revan, Malak, Canderous Ordo, HK-47, and another?

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3992 on: July 12, 2018, 06:22:25 PM »

Who/what should I use my next zeta on? I'm at 19/20 and have a bunch of toons who need it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3993 on: July 13, 2018, 03:08:10 PM »

Who/what should I use my next zeta on? I'm at 19/20 and have a bunch of toons who need it.

Who do you have Zeta'd already?  What are your big squads you're using a lot?  Arena?  Raids?  TB?  TW?  Is there someone else in a group with one of your current Zeta skills that could make that squad even better with another Zeta skill in the squad?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3994 on: July 13, 2018, 08:18:57 AM »

Who do you have Zeta'd already?  What are your big squads you're using a lot?  Arena?  Raids?  TB?  TW?  Is there someone else in a group with one of your current Zeta skills that could make that squad even better with another Zeta skill in the squad?

From almost day 1 my focus has been on Fulcrum (which was probably bad), so she is my only zeta. The squad I use the most right now is either Boba lead, Fulcrum, EP, IG-88, DV. Or EP lead, DV, Fulcrum, TFP, Thrawn. No one else I really use because the only thing I am really working hard to complete is GW. I have started doing a bit of work on my Jedi squad, but I don't use them nearly as much as the rest, because they aren't very good yet. Phoenix and Sith are the only other squads that I have put a lot of work into. Phoenix mostly because I'm trying to get 7* Thrawn next time his event runs.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3995 on: July 15, 2018, 11:51:15 PM »

Someone somewhere will tell you to zeta one of your Phoenix members because you'll need it to get 7* Thrawn.  Everyone in my guild pushes that line.  FYI, you don't need any Phoenix zetas to get 7* Thrawn.  Yes it helps, but you don't neeeeed it.  There, said it, you may all get on with your day.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3996 on: July 16, 2018, 08:26:31 AM »

From almost day 1 my focus has been on Fulcrum (which was probably bad), so she is my only zeta. The squad I use the most right now is either Boba lead, Fulcrum, EP, IG-88, DV. Or EP lead, DV, Fulcrum, TFP, Thrawn. No one else I really use because the only thing I am really working hard to complete is GW. I have started doing a bit of work on my Jedi squad, but I don't use them nearly as much as the rest, because they aren't very good yet. Phoenix and Sith are the only other squads that I have put a lot of work into. Phoenix mostly because I'm trying to get 7* Thrawn next time his event runs.

Well, then I would suggest putting a Zeta on EP or Thrawn.  EP I would suggest his leader.  Thrawn I would suggest his Ebb and Flow.

Someone somewhere will tell you to zeta one of your Phoenix members because you'll need it to get 7* Thrawn.  Everyone in my guild pushes that line.  FYI, you don't need any Phoenix zetas to get 7* Thrawn.  Yes it helps, but you don't neeeeed it.  There, said it, you may all get on with your day.

The other alternative would be to Zeta some of your Phoenix.  Sabine is a prime choice.  No, you don't NEED Phoenix Zetas to beat Thrawn 7* but they certainly do help.  Also Sabine and Kanan's Zetas are reccomended for Sith Raid to make Phoenix more useful for the raid.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3997 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:33 AM »

Does anyone know when the next Thrawn event is coming, and would it really be worth my time to Zeta Sabine right now? If not Sabine I will prolly do EP unless you suggest otherwise.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3998 on: July 16, 2018, 07:49:39 PM »

Does anyone know when the next Thrawn event is coming, and would it really be worth my time to Zeta Sabine right now? If not Sabine I will prolly do EP unless you suggest otherwise.

*cougheventcalendarcough*

Tongue

He's on July's event calendar, you know, in like three days.  Wink

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174106/event-calendar-july

LEGENDARY – ARTIST OF WAR
Starts: July 19
Ends: July 25

So yeah, Sabine might be a good idea.

Also, there is another website that extrapolates timing on events based on when they last were and how much between the time before that.  I imagine it's not perfect, but like in the case of Thrawn, it pretty much tells us he shows up about every three months. November, January, April, and now July.  Other events are there too, kind of help you get ready ahead of time.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174106/event-calendar-july

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3999 on: July 17, 2018, 02:53:25 AM »

What is this best use of crystals?

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4000 on: July 16, 2018, 08:34:09 PM »

What is this best use of crystals?

Personally, I spend mine on energy refreshes.

I do 2-3 regular energy refreshes a day, depending on if I'm going after something or pushing hard on a daily challenge for the guild.  Those are only 50 crystals a pop for the first 3 and not too bad.

On Sundays and Mondays I do 3 refreshes each of Cantina energy for the daily Guild challenge. Bit more pricey at 100 crystals a pop for the first 3.

I have not yet used crystals to refresh energy for PvE ships, but then I have not yet been able to complete any of the level 5 HM battles because they're ridiculous.  Of course they do reward Zetas, so I guess not surprising.

The upside of spending crystals on energy is that you are leveling up and the faster you level, the more stuff that opens up to you and the more XP you gain to level up.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4001 on: July 17, 2018, 05:16:11 AM »

Okay, going with Sabine then. I'm not invested in the game enough to go through and look at the event calendar and whatnot. This thread is my main source of game info.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4002 on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:50 PM »

You should discord. Or maybe not, that’s what sucked away all my previous forum time.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4003 on: July 18, 2018, 06:12:28 AM »

I have no reason to get another app just for a game. Part of why I haven't left my current guild. I don't want to get kicked from the guild just because I don't have discord. Plus with work, I really only get to play at night after I get home. I try to get on in the morning to buy stuff from the different stores, and around noon to get my energy, but other than that, everything I do is at night.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4004 on: July 18, 2018, 03:35:22 PM »

Discord is helpful for posting things you want to hang around longer than the guild chat does.  Especially things like forum posts about new character kits or videos on helping with certain parts of the game.  We still chat within the game, but the discord server is handy.  We don't force people in our guild to join our discord, but we do encourage it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: