Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646248 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4005 on: August 21, 2018, 05:16:16 AM »

Back to trying to decide who to give Zeta to. EP and Thrawn are the two I am considering the most, though Nihilus is also on the table.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #4006 on: August 21, 2018, 06:36:25 PM »

Back to trying to decide who to give Zeta to. EP and Thrawn are the two I am considering the most, though Nihilus is also on the table.

You'll have to be more specific on those three.  All of them have a Zeta leader as well as a Unique that can be Zeta'ed.

For EP it's usually his leader first.  For Thrawn it's usually his Unique first.  Nihilus it depends how you're going to use him and whether you have the rest of the Triumvirate.

Heh, just upgraded Wampa, Gar, Rose, and Holdo to 7*.  Few more checks on my list completed.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4007 on: August 22, 2018, 02:14:30 AM »

You'll have to be more specific on those three.  All of them have a Zeta leader as well as a Unique that can be Zeta'ed.

For EP it's usually his leader first.  For Thrawn it's usually his Unique first.  Nihilus it depends how you're going to use him and whether you have the rest of the Triumvirate.

Heh, just upgraded Wampa, Gar, Rose, and Holdo to 7*.  Few more checks on my list completed.

I'm thinking probably EP's leader. There are a bunch of other people that I want/need to zeta, but I don't have enough to do them all yet.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4008 on: September 12, 2018, 06:23:55 AM »

And Jango looks amazing.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4009 on: September 12, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »

Yes, according to a video review that was done on him he should be able to have a BH team take on the Sith Triumvirate, which is pretty impressive.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4010 on: September 12, 2018, 07:33:40 PM »

Yes, according to a video review that was done on him he should be able to have a BH team take on the Sith Triumvirate, which is pretty impressive.

His Contract giving everyone Bountyhunter's Resolve is going to be absolutely amazing. That is what made Boba worth it to me for quite a while.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4011 on: September 14, 2018, 10:39:01 PM »

Trying to decide between Poggle, Tusken Raider and MagmaTrooper in GW store. Those are the only three toons I have left there. I'm thinking probably Magma seeing as I don't do much with Tuskens or Geonosians.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4012 on: September 14, 2018, 10:55:55 PM »

His Contract giving everyone Bountyhunter's Resolve is going to be absolutely amazing. That is what made Boba worth it to me for quite a while.

Yeah, should be interesting.  Right now Zeta Bossk lead is rocking it pretty hard for me.

Trying to decide between Poggle, Tusken Raider and MagmaTrooper in GW store. Those are the only three toons I have left there. I'm thinking probably Magma seeing as I don't do much with Tuskens or Geonosians.

Yeah, I would suggest Magma Trooper since Imperial Troopers are pretty awesome on a team under Veers leader.

After that, then probably Poggle.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4013 on: September 22, 2018, 09:53:03 PM »

7* Raid Han due to galactic bounties event. Got EP to gear 12 yesterday (maybe day before), I am finally starting to get somewhere in the game. Grin

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #4014 on: September 28, 2018, 05:30:38 AM »

6-star Chewie unlocked, 7-star may have to wait until next time around.... in like 6months or something  Roll Eyes

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4015 on: September 28, 2018, 11:08:06 PM »

6-star Chewie unlocked, 7-star may have to wait until next time around.... in like 6months or something  Roll Eyes

Yeah, same here.  My Cad Bane is too weak right now and my Bossk isn't 7* yet and will probably just short of getting there before the event is over.

Hoping it won't be 6 months and that he'll be back sooner and that he will be the 5th needed for Jedi Luke.  Thinking it'll be CLS, Hermit Yoda, Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, and maybe Chewie.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4016 on: October 05, 2018, 10:02:42 PM »

Yeah, same here.  My Cad Bane is too weak right now and my Bossk isn't 7* yet and will probably just short of getting there before the event is over.

Hoping it won't be 6 months and that he'll be back sooner and that he will be the 5th needed for Jedi Luke.  Thinking it'll be CLS, Hermit Yoda, Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, and maybe Chewie.

Actually, at the 11th hour, I managed to get Bossk to 7*(bought some shards with crystals), and then I immediately put him to G12 cuz I had the last piece ready. 

Then I managed to farm up the last bits I needed to get Boba to G12 as well. 

From there I switched my mods from my arena characters(thank you loadouts) and took my zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad and managed to beat 7* Chewie. 

It was a hell of a fight, and took me probably 50+ tries to get good RNG at the start, but it finally got done!  Makes me so happy that I know I won't have to worry about it later.

One of my guildies already has him to G12 and is using him arena and is in the top 10 with his squad.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4017 on: October 05, 2018, 10:06:51 PM »

Actually, at the 11th hour, I managed to get Bossk to 7*(bought some shards with crystals), and then I immediately put him to G12 cuz I had the last piece ready. 

Then I managed to farm up the last bits I needed to get Boba to G12 as well. 

From there I switched my mods from my arena characters(thank you loadouts) and took my zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad and managed to beat 7* Chewie. 

It was a hell of a fight, and took me probably 50+ tries to get good RNG at the start, but it finally got done!  Makes me so happy that I know I won't have to worry about it later.

One of my guildies already has him to G12 and is using him arena and is in the top 10 with his squad.

Nice, congratulations. Finally unlocked CLS today.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4018 on: October 05, 2018, 10:39:59 PM »

Nice, congratulations. Finally unlocked CLS today.

Very nice.  He is definitely invaluable.  Gear up up ASAP and bank some Zetas for a couple of his skills.  Binds All Things first, then Learn Control, then his leader if you plan to use him for that.

I have a feeling to get Jedi Luke people are going to need CLS, Hermit Yoda, Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, and possibly one more, maybe the new Chewie.  Chewie will likely come back around for that, so have your bounty hunters ready.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4019 on: October 05, 2018, 10:50:25 PM »

Very nice.  He is definitely invaluable.  Gear up up ASAP and bank some Zetas for a couple of his skills.  Binds All Things first, then Learn Control, then his leader if you plan to use him for that.

I have a feeling to get Jedi Luke people are going to need CLS, Hermit Yoda, Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, and possibly one more, maybe the new Chewie.  Chewie will likely come back around for that, so have your bounty hunters ready.

Already have him geared to tier 7 (just with what I had) almost 8. Zeta's aren't gonna be there for a while. I have an extremely hard time getting them. Hoda will be a while, Hoth Leia too, though I'm at 123 shards or something for her. Hoth Han is 7* (though only gear 6) and my BH squad is only okay. I need to finish Bossk and get Dengar.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: