Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648685 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #4020 on: October 06, 2018, 08:13:32 PM »

Revan has now been more or less announced for sure. Looking like it'll be LS Revan and it might be a Hero journey event, which will likely require the 5 Old Republic characters that are now farmable.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4021 on: October 07, 2018, 05:51:31 PM »

No more characters, please...we already have more than we can manage. The release cadence has become way too short, the requirements (and corresponding tiers) become more and more insane and every new character outperforms the previous even on low star level. This was better in the first days, where a 7* always was better than a 3* or 4*. Now a 3* new character (even without powerful mods) is already more powerful than a 7*....very, very unbalanced.

And - we just don't need them right now. They should focus on rework of exisiting fractions...where's the Rebel rework? Sisters got one (impossible to beat now), Imperials got one, Bounty Hunters got one...Rebels are also a powerful fraction, so why is there no rework planned for them? Or First Order?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4022 on: October 07, 2018, 08:55:21 PM »

No more characters, please...we already have more than we can manage. The release cadence has become way too short, the requirements (and corresponding tiers) become more and more insane and every new character outperforms the previous even on low star level. This was better in the first days, where a 7* always was better than a 3* or 4*. Now a 3* new character (even without powerful mods) is already more powerful than a 7*....very, very unbalanced.

And - we just don't need them right now. They should focus on rework of exisiting fractions...where's the Rebel rework? Sisters got one (impossible to beat now), Imperials got one, Bounty Hunters got one...Rebels are also a powerful fraction, so why is there no rework planned for them? Or First Order?

I agree. They need to slow down on the character releases. Right now the only characters they really need to release are Jedi Luke and then finish off the Solo characters. We really don't need Revan yet (although he would be cool).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4023 on: October 08, 2018, 01:15:32 AM »

I agree. They need to slow down on the character releases. Right now the only characters they really need to release are Jedi Luke and then finish off the Solo characters. We really don't need Revan yet (although he would be cool).

I agree they need to slow down a bit, but as far as I have been seeing with the people that do the videos, they don't plan to.  Seems like it's business as usual now to release a new character that might require some others after a period of just barely enough time(for some) to finish what's needed.  I'm kicking myself now for farming Qi'ra rather than one of the two TOR characters that are in Cantina.  It's possible though that Revan still might be 2-3 months away given that "the road ahead" usually covers the next 1-3 months.  I've already been working on Bastila and Jolee, and recently Zalbar.  I'll start working on one of the other two in cantina here shortly.

I'm hoping Jedi Luke comes soon, but it's hard to say depending what characters they will require for his Hero Journey.  My bet will be CLS, Hoth Han and Leia, Hermit Yoda, and now perhaps the new Chewbacca.  If that's the case, the event won't show up until Chewbacca's event comes back for a second run.  That's the way it was for CLS and JTR.  People had a couple chances to get R2 and BB-8 before the Hero Journey.

As for the Rebels rework, yeah they probably could use one, but Jedi need a rework more.  They've gotten less love than Rebels have and are way way overdue.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4024 on: November 12, 2018, 02:33:27 AM »

Finally have my first 7 star character Ashoka (Fulcrum)!

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4025 on: November 12, 2018, 07:21:51 PM »

Finally have my first 7 star character Ashoka (Fulcrum)!

Well done. A lot of people don't use her, but she is still my favorite toon on the game. She was my second 7*, and my first Gear 12.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #4026 on: November 15, 2018, 11:19:06 PM »

One of our guildies just pulled a 330 shard card with crystals.... for dark side Bastilla.  He now has her 7-starred   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4027 on: November 15, 2018, 11:58:54 PM »

One of our guildies just pulled a 330 shard card with crystals.... for dark side Bastilla.  He now has her 7-starred   Shocked Shocked Shocked

That guildy is also on the Forums (though I haven't seen him around much lately.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4028 on: December 09, 2018, 09:51:46 PM »

They were all crazy from the very first day that game was released, but now EA and CG have gone completely mad. Introducing C-3PO, what a nonsense! Hermit Yoda was already odd, but C-3PO is a complete blackout from them. Also, that incredibly stupid Grand Arena thing...what a crap. Great timing, setting up the attack phase in the dead of night (for us Europeans)...and let it end 3 or 4 hours later, at best. Not the usual 24 hours, no way for us to attack unless you get up at 3 AM.

Only thing I'm interested in is Jedi Training Rey. Once I have her, it's only about modding and gearing her up. And then - over and out.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4029 on: December 09, 2018, 09:08:37 PM »

They were all crazy from the very first day that game was released, but now EA and CG have gone completely mad. Introducing C-3PO, what a nonsense! Hermit Yoda was already odd, but C-3PO is a complete blackout from them. Also, that incredibly stupid Grand Arena thing...what a crap. Great timing, setting up the attack phase in the dead of night (for us Europeans)...and let it end 3 or 4 hours later, at best. Not the usual 24 hours, no way for us to attack unless you get up at 3 AM.

Only thing I'm interested in is Jedi Training Rey. Once I have her, it's only about modding and gearing her up. And then - over and out.

Yeah, obviously C-3PO is a non-combat character and would have to be total support like Hermit Yoda.  Not sure why they felt the game needed another one of those, especially on the side that already has one.  I will likely be able to get him because I already have all the Ewoks farmed to 7* and most are G9-G11.  I'm betting he's being pushed as a required character for Jedi Luke, so I guess I'll put up with it, because there is no way in hell I'll miss out on my favorite character.

The Grand Arena was a bust the first time.  I had my defense posted and then the attack phase never really happened.  There was a bug and so it seems like they just gave everybody a first place "tie" with the rewards.  This time around it should be different and all phases should be 24 hours.

JTR is definitely a must have for several areas of the game, especially Sith Raid.  She's a good character for sure, especially when paired with BB-8.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4030 on: December 11, 2018, 11:39:51 PM »

Speaking of C-3PO, it seems the event starts Friday.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4031 on: December 12, 2018, 11:10:05 AM »

Not for me.

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4032 on: December 12, 2018, 07:13:16 PM »

Not for me.

Well whether you do or don't see it in the upcoming events in game, or you are or aren't able to participate, it does start on Friday the 14th.  It's up on the forums officially.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4033 on: December 12, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »

Oh, haven't checked them yet. Normally I see those events even before they are posted on the forums. Only a day or two, but still...

But since I can't participate, it's doesn't matter that much. As I said, I'm only interested in getting Rey right now. Not going to improve my roster after that...I just don't see any advantage anymore with all those new releases that overpower the previous toons released just a few weeks before. When you rise and upgrade them, they're already outdated a few weeks later.

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4034 on: December 12, 2018, 08:44:22 PM »

Oh, haven't checked them yet. Normally I see those events even before they are posted on the forums. Only a day or two, but still...

But since I can't participate, it's doesn't matter that much. As I said, I'm only interested in getting Rey right now. Not going to improve my roster after that...I just don't see any advantage anymore with all those new releases that overpower the previous toons released just a few weeks before. When you rise and upgrade them, they're already outdated a few weeks later.

It does depend where you are, but legendary events can pop up with almost no notice.

Yeah, the constant deluge of characters does suck sometimes.  I'm ever determined to get them all, even if all I do is get them to 7* and let them sit.

I am determined to get Jedi Luke, so I cannot miss a character that may very well be needed for his unlock.  You can bet I'll be going rabid when I get word of what it'll take to get him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: