Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646226 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4035 on: December 12, 2018, 02:13:54 PM »

Same for me. If you see my board, it's about 1/4 of lvl 1 non-promoted toons (initial star ranking after unlocking), 1/3 lvl 85 7* toons, 1/3 of lvl 1 promoted (up to 7*) toons, and the rest somewhere in between...not to mention how many of them are well-modded or modded at all.

I'm just glad that my Vets are now at 6* (well, Chewbacca sits at 5*, 81/85, but I'll count that as 6*) after months of work and several card purchases - had a decent stock of crystals saved up for 8x Chromium (no real money involved). I might be lucky and finish them before the next event. Just hope my others are all strong enough for the rest of the event...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4036 on: December 12, 2018, 09:30:35 PM »

I hate how slow it is to farm Vet Han. Definitely one of the slowest Cantina farms I've done yet.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #4037 on: December 12, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »

Vet Han and Chewie both did seem to take a really long time.  I was always spending crystals on Cantina energy refreshes, especially on Sunday and Monday for the Cantina energy guild challenge.  I only had them to about 5* the first time Jedi Rey came out.  I farmed them both tirelessly after that and had them both ready by the next time her event came back.  Just in case I had only farmed one up to halfway from 6* to 7* and then got the other to the same level.  This way if I had to buy the pack that had shards for them both, I'd get to complete both of them in time.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4038 on: December 14, 2018, 09:19:08 PM »

How y'all doing with 3PO so far? I won't be getting him any time soon. Still working towards JTR and then Revan.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4039 on: December 14, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »

How y'all doing with 3PO so far? I won't be getting him any time soon. Still working towards JTR and then Revan.

I'm up to 5*, which you CAN unlock him at 5*, which is kind of cool.  When I have more time to fuss with it later I'm going to swap in my Arena mod templates into my Ewoks and finish 6* and 7*.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4040 on: December 15, 2018, 07:12:00 PM »

Did the first tier for fun - only 1*, so I'll leave that. Not interested in developing Ewoks at all.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4041 on: December 15, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »

Did the first tier for fun - only 1*, so I'll leave that. Not interested in developing Ewoks at all.

Same. I'll get them up eventually, but there are always others that I'd rather level and gear.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4042 on: December 17, 2018, 04:58:24 PM »

Sheesh!  Finally!  Was getting very annoyed.  Only took me dozens of tries the last few days and like 50 tries this morning....

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4043 on: December 30, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »

Change of plans - I don't wait for Rey. I'll leave the game on Jan 1. Getting tired of breaking display protections and smashing other things all the time. It was a fun game, but that was only the first months. When they made the first changes on GW, the whole game began to go down the tube...and it still does. It's not the game I used to like. Spend insane amounts of money and you may have some success in the end. Play it for free and you'll get kicked in your a** all the time.

So much time invested in building chars and squads - for nothing. Could've spent the time better, but I always hoped it's just a short period and it will get better sometime. Well, it was unsuccessful...

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4044 on: December 31, 2018, 04:47:44 PM »

Change of plans - I don't wait for Rey. I'll leave the game on Jan 1. Getting tired of breaking display protections and smashing other things all the time. It was a fun game, but that was only the first months. When they made the first changes on GW, the whole game began to go down the tube...and it still does. It's not the game I used to like. Spend insane amounts of money and you may have some success in the end. Play it for free and you'll get kicked in your a** all the time.

So much time invested in building chars and squads - for nothing. Could've spent the time better, but I always hoped it's just a short period and it will get better sometime. Well, it was unsuccessful...

Sorry that you'll be leaving Nova.  I know the game can be very frustrating.  I used to have a phone with a shatterproof display and I beat the hell out of it sometimes getting pissed at the game.  Now I don't have that phone anymore and have to be more careful.  There are many frustrating aspects, especially for those that don't have have all the right characters or mods or whatever.

I will keep playing, but I have definitely cut back a bit on how serious I play it.  I hardly even do the Grand Arena.  My only solace in the game is that I'm only a handful of characters away from having almost all current farmable characters farmed to 7* and I just passed 4 million GP.   Cool

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4045 on: January 14, 2019, 04:35:43 PM »

Passed 2mil GP a couple day ago.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4046 on: January 22, 2019, 04:18:14 PM »

I'm up to 400k GP. Just plodding along, finished the guild quests, not sure if I'll join a proper guild yet.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4047 on: January 22, 2019, 06:55:36 PM »

I'm up to 400k GP. Just plodding along, finished the guild quests, not sure if I'll join a proper guild yet.

I can try and see if I can get you into my guild if you want. It is supposed to be a 1.5mil GP minimum guild, but I was just over 1mil when I joined, and there is another person who is about 800k GP. The only thing they really ask is that you contribute daily. If not I can try and get you into my old guild. The leader of that guild used to be on the Forum.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #4048 on: January 25, 2019, 02:58:59 PM »

I can try and see if I can get you into my guild if you want. It is supposed to be a 1.5mil GP minimum guild, but I was just over 1mil when I joined, and there is another person who is about 800k GP. The only thing they really ask is that you contribute daily. If not I can try and get you into my old guild. The leader of that guild used to be on the Forum.

What activities does the guild participate in?

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4049 on: January 25, 2019, 11:02:16 PM »

What activities does the guild participate in?

Everything. I don't know how much you know about guilds or what there is for them to do, so I'll tell you.

There are three different raids, Pit, Tank Take-down and Sith Triumvirate. Pit you fight a Rancor, and get shards for Han Solo. Tank you fight an AAT separatist tank and get shards for General Kenobi. Sith you fight Nihilus, Sion and Traya, and get shards for Darth Traya. All three you get gear from. Currently my guild is in the process of getting to the point where we can do Heroic Sith raid. Heroic tier is the highest (and thus hardest) tier of any raid, and is what gives you the shards.

There are also Territory Wars and Territory Battles. Territory Wars are your guild vs. another guild. Essentially you are fighting to see who has better strategies/mods/toons/etc. You get gear and zetas from these.
There are two types of Territory Battles. I don't remember what their official titles are, but one is goodguys (mostly Rebels) and you are fighting across Hoth. The other is badguys (mostly Imperial) and are fighting across Hoth in the other direction. This is Guild vs. Computer, so your whole guild just tries to do as much as they possible can by the end of one week. You get gear from these as well.

All guild events give you "Guild Event Tokens" which allows you to buys stuff in the "Guild Events store". You also get "Guild Tokens" which allow you to buy things from the "Guild Store". Because of all this extra gear and tokens, it helps you to gear up your toons way faster than you can on you own. It also allows you access to toons like Han Solo, General Kenobi and Darth Traya. As a guild member you are also allowed to ask for and give gear donations to other guild members which also helps gear toons.

That is basically everything I believe.

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: