Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272]   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646177 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4065 on: March 21, 2019, 10:52:01 PM »

I don’t agree with you, because that hasn’t been my F2P experience. I never 7* new toons the first time they’re released, but there’s always a counter. I’ve stayed at the very top of both arena as an F2P for a looooonng time. As have many others. Once you’re high in arena you earn enough crystals to keep up.

As for ewoks, I 7-starred c-3po with a g10 team and only one zeta. And I couldn’t use my best mods because they’re 6 dot.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4066 on: March 22, 2019, 10:36:59 AM »

I came in 20 in Fleet Arena yesterday. My fleet squad isn't that great, I just know who I can beat, and what my squad can actually do. Arena is different. I can't hardly even stay in the top 1000 for very long at all.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4067 on: March 22, 2019, 08:27:13 PM »

I came in 20 in Fleet Arena yesterday. My fleet squad isn't that great, I just know who I can beat, and what my squad can actually do. Arena is different. I can't hardly even stay in the top 1000 for very long at all.

Then I recommend working your fleet until you get to the top there.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4068 on: March 22, 2019, 02:04:21 PM »

Then I recommend working your fleet until you get to the top there.

I've been working on it quite a bit. I can't do anything against Han's Falcon yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4069 on: March 22, 2019, 09:43:10 PM »

Then you're not fighting the same people than I did. Both Arenas high 300s, sometimes low 400s. Anything lower than 300 is impossible. Always fighting against Bastila teams, Bounty Hunters, Sith and whatnot. All pushed to max gear, max mods, super speed, super offense, super protection, super potency. I was very lucky when I could win 1 out of 10 fights (I did just the minimum of 2 fights per day after realizing there's no chance for me anymore) - yes, that's correct, this is the equivalent of 1 win every 10 days. And I don't think my team is that bad...oh, maybe it is. After all, this is a team that was very powerful a few months ago when I fought similar ones. See what I mean? Once I would start rebuilding my squad, it's outdated again when I finish rebuild.

Not to mention ships - a week without a single win was quite normal for me. Curious that I could hold that rank for quite some time...ships are such a waste, so unnecessary.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4070 on: March 23, 2019, 03:49:24 PM »

I've been working on it quite a bit. I can't do anything against Han's Falcon yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon.

It’s tough if you don’t have the falcon yourself. Mine is 5* and even that’s tricky.

Then you're not fighting the same people than I did. Both Arenas high 300s, sometimes low 400s. Anything lower than 300 is impossible. Always fighting against Bastila teams, Bounty Hunters, Sith and whatnot. All pushed to max gear, max mods, super speed, super offense, super protection, super potency. I was very lucky when I could win 1 out of 10 fights (I did just the minimum of 2 fights per day after realizing there's no chance for me anymore) - yes, that's correct, this is the equivalent of 1 win every 10 days. And I don't think my team is that bad...oh, maybe it is. After all, this is a team that was very powerful a few months ago when I fought similar ones. See what I mean? Once I would start rebuilding my squad, it's outdated again when I finish rebuild.

Not to mention ships - a week without a single win was quite normal for me. Curious that I could hold that rank for quite some time...ships are such a waste, so unnecessary.

What team are you using? Bounty hunters, bastilla, and Sith are outdated and not meta anymore. It’s all revan now. I didn’t get revan the first time but I easily stayed at the top using traya. She’s incredible against revan, even if I’m way out modded. Doesn’t matter if you have the right team and right strategy. Now I have revan (along with everyone else in the top 100-150, so it’s all mirror matches. Which are also easy.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4071 on: April 30, 2019, 08:56:16 PM »

Any updates/changes planned in the next weeks? Or still the same old crap?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4072 on: April 30, 2019, 09:06:03 PM »

Any updates/changes planned in the next weeks? Or still the same old crap?

Padme is coming out pretty soon (possibly the 4th). You need Seppies for her, but she is going to be a fun character. There is also Geonosian Territory Battles coming out pretty soon. We are supposed to be getting a fair amount of Clone Wars content this year.

On a more personal note, I unlocked Jedi Knight Revan and JTR, and passed 2.5mil GP.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4073 on: May 01, 2019, 06:37:27 PM »

What??? That's hilarious. 3PO was a joke, but Padmé...well, if the players want her...
Clone Wars seems to be quite popular at the moment...BF2 concentrates on that, too, with that new CS mode.
And there's a May 4th event running: Capture 4kk Command Posts in CS until May 6th and you get the Princess Leia skin.

Congrats on JKR, JTR and the GM, though.

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4074 on: May 02, 2019, 12:25:55 AM »

What??? That's hilarious. 3PO was a joke, but Padmé...well, if the players want her...
Clone Wars seems to be quite popular at the moment...BF2 concentrates on that, too, with that new CS mode.
And there's a May 4th event running: Capture 4kk Command Posts in CS until May 6th and you get the Princess Leia skin.

Congrats on JKR, JTR and the GM, though.

Thanks. I agree that 3PO was a joke, Padme I'm kind of surprised is not already in the game.

There are also Dooku and Gunray reworks coming. I forgot to mention it, but GK, JKA and Ahsoka all got reworked too. I feel like there is something else, but I don't remember what.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4075 on: June 01, 2019, 06:44:15 PM »

3PO comes back in 5 days according to the forums. FYI.

Only following the game via the forums, and with every new update I'm so glad I don't play it anymore. Such a farce...I can't believe that people still support that joke.

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4076 on: June 02, 2019, 02:00:05 AM »

I'm not even close to being ready for 3PO yet. Trying to work on gearing some much needed toons (Nightsisters) before I start on something else new.

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: