Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 79585 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3630 on: Yesterday at 02:29:16 PM »

Lol. Heís great for newer players, but I think heís lost most of his viability (donít tell Lucky). My favourite thing to do with him is run Raid Han under him for the crit damage boost.

The silver lining to players leaving is I should be able to get 1st most of the time in hAAT. Selfish, I know. But I put several months of work into raid teams because I want Kenobi levelled up faster.

2.4 is crazy. We have a couple at 2.1 but other than those we donít have anyone over 2M (anymore). Wanna com join us?

He also has some pretty good use against buff heavy teams, like ones with Chaze.

Yeah, I really need to tweak some teams for some more damage.  I have a feeling I could do it with my Resistance if I just sat down and hashed it out.

Heh, 2.4 took a lot of work.  About 1.5 is ground forces and about 900k is ships.  I think there's 1 guy that's higher than me in both, and another that's high than me in ground but lower in ships.  We have 4-5 others I think that are over 2 mil.  I wish they would add that as a filter in Guild member sorting.  Also I couldn't leave, my guild has pretty much voted I should be leader if ours ever decides to give it up.

Man, 25-26* in TBs, that may not seem like very many to you, but my guild got 12 last TB. We usually only get 11.

It's a rough go in later stages, especially the last 2.  Usually it's like 1 star per zone in the last 6 areas.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 539

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3631 on: Yesterday at 03:28:08 PM »

It's a rough go in later stages, especially the last 2.  Usually it's like 1 star per zone in the last 6 areas.

We usually get 2* in the first zone, but then one in all the rest. Lots of times, none in the final area.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -447

Leave Logos' points alone

« Reply #3632 on: Yesterday at 11:48:12 PM »

He also has some pretty good use against buff heavy teams, like ones with Chaze.

Yeah, I really need to tweak some teams for some more damage.  I have a feeling I could do it with my Resistance if I just sat down and hashed it out.

Heh, 2.4 took a lot of work.  About 1.5 is ground forces and about 900k is ships.  I think there's 1 guy that's higher than me in both, and another that's high than me in ground but lower in ships.  We have 4-5 others I think that are over 2 mil.  I wish they would add that as a filter in Guild member sorting.  Also I couldn't leave, my guild has pretty much voted I should be leader if ours ever decides to give it up.

Chaze is dying out, and there is better options to countering them than Boba.

If you geared your Poe and res Pilot a bit more you could do some serious damage in hAAT with Resistance. Especially because you have BB-8.

As for TB, we get 26-27 stars.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." ~ Darth Maul

Sabers I own:
Bellicose RGBA and Obsidian V4 sound
Standard Issue v3 staff in CG and GB with Obsidian v3 sound
Phantasm Initiate LE in VA and AB stunt

Next saber:
Undecided

Wishlist:
Menace SE staff, Consular, Guardian, Fulcrum and Lost Gray, Scorpion, Electrum Wind, Graflex, Chosen One, Flamberge or Renegade

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3633 on: Today at 08:34:50 AM »

Chaze is dying out, and there is better options to countering them than Boba.

If you geared your Poe and res Pilot a bit more you could do some serious damage in hAAT with Resistance. Especially because you have BB-8.

As for TB, we get 26-27 stars.

I still see him a fair bit in Arena on my shard.  Yes there are better counters, but Boba is pretty easy to get.  Also it's REALLY satisfying to Execute Baze with a big ol bar of buffs.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're on my ally list.  Sucks I need 3 Fusion Furnaces for Res Pilot, Poe, and Rey for all of them to get to Gear 9.  If I was really going to make my Resistance pretty awesome I probably would want to pull mods off and put some of my better ones on from other teams.  BB-8 probably needs some mods, he doesn't have any.

The mid twenties, around 25 or more, is a good place to be as it allows you to keep hitting achievements for TBs.  Though I think at like 150 it switched to increments of 50.

So, who's excited about Imperial TB starting tomorrow?

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: