Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189]   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 35457 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -411

Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy.

« Reply #2820 on: Yesterday at 11:51:21 AM »

So uh, I 1-starred tier 1 and 3-starred tier 2. Not joking. Can't get past stage 4 of the bonus tier though, why can the elders revive every turn? What's with the no cooldowns? Maybe I can beat it tonight when I get Zader.

*cough*

So uh....  I shouldn't mention that I beat the Bonus Tier on the 2nd or 3rd try?    Cool

To be fair, I do believe things were made harder.  I think the Bonus Tier is new because it had first time rewards and I know I would have at least attempted it before.  I know I'd beaten Tier 1 and 2 before and I think that's all there was.

What team did you use?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." ~ Darth Maul

Sabers I own:
Bellicose RGBA and Obsidian V4 sound
Standard Issue v3 staff in CG and GB with Obsidian v3 sound
Phantasm Initiate LE in VA and AB stunt

Next saber:
Undecided

Wishlist:
Menace SE staff, Consular, Guardian, Fulcrum and Lost Gray, Scorpion, Electrum Wind, Graflex, Chosen One, Flamberge or Renegade

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 126

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2821 on: Yesterday at 12:52:31 PM »

I 3 starred tier 1 and 2 fairly easily last time. Now I can't even make it to the boss level of tier 2.

I think I'd my droids or TFP and Tarkin were stronger, maybe.

Tier 1 is pretty easy.  Tier 2 is a somewhat harder.  This new Bonus Tier though, definitely a rough go.  R2 was a big help, even without his Zeta.

So uh, I 1-starred tier 1 and 3-starred tier 2. Not joking. Can't get past stage 4 of the bonus tier though, why can the elders revive every turn? What's with the no cooldowns? Maybe I can beat it tonight when I get Zader.

What team did you use?

Keep in mind that Elders can revive with their heal as well as their revive skill.  Then if you have 2 of them, that's 4 revives, which is nuts.  Also if you kill the Elder on the last round before you kill Chirpa then he rezzes some when he dies.

As for my team, I used HK lead, IG-88, IG-86, B2, and R2. 

The fact that I had 4/5 that have AoE skills is a big help, and almost every time that an Ewok attacks anybody else, B2 steps up and fires back.  Also with R2's ability to give out stealth and foresight, I can control who's gonna get hit and protect those that need it until they can heal back up.  On the run where I won with 3* I almost lost B2 a couple times, but with R2's ability and the event power to heal up, I didn't lose him.  They did actually kill HK, but since he self rezzes it didn't count as a death against my star count.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -411

Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy.

« Reply #2822 on: Yesterday at 05:07:49 PM »

I managed to clear the bonus tier with my new Zader.

Proving to be helpful already. That last stage of the bonus is crazy, they one shot my Shoretrooper at full health, Palpatine with protection left, and RG super fast as well. TFP stood there as Zader dealt the finishing blow, while I was breathing a sigh of relief. Tongue

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." ~ Darth Maul

Sabers I own:
Bellicose RGBA and Obsidian V4 sound
Standard Issue v3 staff in CG and GB with Obsidian v3 sound
Phantasm Initiate LE in VA and AB stunt

Next saber:
Undecided

Wishlist:
Menace SE staff, Consular, Guardian, Fulcrum and Lost Gray, Scorpion, Electrum Wind, Graflex, Chosen One, Flamberge or Renegade

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: