Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SITH KYBER CRYSTAL Soundfont By Darth Vigorous  (Read 6737 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: October 23, 2016, 12:18:55 AM »

HEY EVERYONE!    Darth Vigorous here. I'm currently working on a new soundfont called  "Sith Kyber Crystal."

This soundfont is supossed to sound like a Kyber Crystal after a Sith "bleeds" it to give it its infamous red colorization, (according to the new canon).  Tongue

From Wookieepedia:

Kyber crystals were inherently attuned to the light side of the Force, and would attempt to resist any effort by dark side practitioners to utilize them in lightsabers. To this end, the only way a Sith, or other darksider could make use of a kyber crystal was to use the Force to dominate the crystal, bending it to their will. This process would cause the crystal to "bleed", as if it were a living organism, resulting in the distinctive crimson-bladed lightsabers synonymous with the Sith. However it was also possible to "heal" a kyber crystal corrupted in this way. The only known instance of purifying a corrupted kyber crystal was when Ahsoka Tano purified the two crystals she retrieved from the Sixth Brother's lightsaber following his defeat. In this case, the crystals turned white.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:35:33 PM »

Here is a preview:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CBcRK5Imeg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CBcRK5Imeg</a>

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »

Well that sounds awesome. To bad I go with the Jedi fonts.

Point to you

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 02:09:48 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/30utdidrel1m4k7/AAB_1ewQ3qo43QZ4c-PYBE77a?dl=0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: