Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your personal favorite game and Star Wars game?  (Read 15362 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2017, 02:37:52 PM »

Not the one on the Gameboy?
Hell no. N64. I actually bought the system specifically to get that game. Other games of interest came about, but none had the push to buy like Racer did.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LazBlackblade
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:17 PM »

Ugh....  So many good games mentioned.  I agree with most people, KOTOR hands down.  BTW, now playable on the XBox One.  Though I also enjoyed Jedi Academy and the various incarnations of Battlefront.

As far as regular games, I keep on going back to Skyrim.  Though I also regularly return to BG/BGII and NWN as well.  Cheers to BioWare.

LazBlackblade

Sabers En Route:
Manticore - Diamond RGBW - AB - AS FOC - GB Pulse; Random Hilt w/Sound (2nd Place, Autumn Raffle 2017)

My Armory:
Dark Apprentice v4 - FO (MB); Dark Initiate v4 - CG (MB); Sentinel v4 - GB (MB)

Gifted Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 - Obsidian v4 - SRD - AS FOC (Daughter); Dark Initiate v4 - Obsidian v4 - VA - AS FOC (Wife)

[Light Side mostly, Dark Side occasionally]

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »

Another vote for KOTOR here.

Favorite game of all time? Hard to say, I am old now, I had the original PONG, and remember when 12 colors was mind blowing on a PC!! LOL, so I have seen the full birth of video games from the beginning.

Mass Effect, KOTOR, Bards Tale, Street Fighter 2, GTA 3, so many industry changers over time. Been playing Elder Scrolls since part 1 Arena, so many amazing games.

My great wish is that TOR gets released on console, I dont do PC gaming anymore, but I have all the consoles, I wouldnt be able to throw my money at Bioware fast enough if this ever comes to console.

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2018, 02:51:39 PM »

I don't play many video games besides battlefront 2 (2017) so that's probably my favorite but I really want to try Republic Commando.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lord Omicron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

Lord of the Omicron Order

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2018, 02:07:22 AM »

My favorite Game to play is fortnite and my favorite star wars game is BF2

Lord Omicron
My sabers;
Dark initiate V2 in BR
wishlist;
Malice and War glaive

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 02:55:50 AM »

My all time favorite game is Shenmue 2 on the Dreamcast. But only the imported European version because it had Japanese language with subtitles. The American version on the original Xbox is so impossible for me to play due to the terrible English dubbing.

Favorite Star Wars game would be KOTOR, with Jedi Academy being a close second.

if anyone wants to send me a friend request on Xbox 360 My gamertag is Garrett 1978   

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »

All time favorite game would have to be Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.   Favorite Star Wars game would have to be The Force Unleashed

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2018, 02:49:52 AM »

Favorite Game:  Prolly PlanetSide 2

Favorite Star Wars Game: Well that's a tie between Tie Fighter and Jedi Knight II and comes with a story.

When Tie Fighter came out, a very wealthy individual let me play it on the absolute best gaming PC available at the time with all the best peripherals and it was connected to his high end audio system.  He let me play it all night.  Bless that man.  It was simply the best gaming experience that could be had on planet Earth at that moment in time and I was having it.

JKII ties it because I've never laughed so hard playing another Star Wars game.  Death match with force powers, throwing people into chasms, being thrown into chasms, and literally chopping other players into tiny pieces (PC version) with a saber was pure magic in 2002.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2018, 05:10:34 AM »

Favorite Star Wars Game: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)

My Revan was a light side guardian wearing Calo Nord's Battle Armor fully upgraded, wielding a blue double bladed light saber, and had that blue sith mask from Korriban.  Looked like a blue jedi Snake Eyes being followed around by a scantily dressed Bastila and Juhani, ah good times.

I have to put the rest of my favorite games by consoles as I owned them cause each was a memorable and unique experience:

Nintendo: Mike Tyson's Punch Out (only game on this list I could not finish btw)
Gameboy: Metroid II
Sega Genesis: Road Rash 3
N64: Legend of Zelda, The Ocarina of Time
PS2: Final Fantasy 10
PSP: Dynasty Warriors Empires 6
Xbox 360: Viva Pinata 2 Trouble in Paradise
Xbox One: GTA 5

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2018, 12:50:03 PM »

A very hard question...

Star Wars Favorite : "The Force Unleashed" (Wow I'm sure you didn't see this one coming with my avatar  Grin ) and KOTOR both hold a special place in my heart.

Favorite Game : Again my heart cannot choose just one so the first two that come to mind are "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" on N64 and "The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim" on Xbox360

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2018, 01:40:07 AM »

The Force Unleashed series

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: