Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your favorite saber on the site!  (Read 19189 times)
Exilium
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -34

I am neither light nor dark

« on: November 01, 2016, 02:21:51 AM »

What is your favorite saber Ultrasabers has to offer and which ones are you eyeing to buy next?
Personally i'm looking at the: Prophecy-Tri Arctic Blue, Dark Prophecy - Tri Silver

Feel the Force within you!
~Apprentice LE v4 - Tri Green
~Prophecy v3 - RGBW Emerald Driver

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 03:14:45 AM »

Probably my favorite saber is the either the Scorpion or the Dark Mantis, although there are so many great sabers on here that it is very hard for me to chose one.  My next saber however is going to be a Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald with premium sound.  I will get it in Hot Pink, mostly because this will look awesome, and there are not that many people who buy Hot Pink sabers, but I'm sure I will change to color all the time.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:08:24 AM »

I have 6 so far with 1 one more on the way, and while that one (the Graflex CE in TRI Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4) could change my answer that I give now, for now my favorite is the Electrum Wind.  Of course, it's the first and only saber I've purchased with the Emerald Driver, so that's certainly part of it, but I really like the feel of this hilt in my hands and the accents it has all over it.  It's a beautiful piece of art.  My second favorite is probably my Consular, because it does so well morphing into other sabers by removing the shroud, adding different emitters and/or pommels and changing the color with quick disconnects.  My third favorite is my Dark Prophecy in TRI Arctic Blue.

Next?  Well, I think for sure I'm going to try to get two Menace's with a quick-connect coupler in either the CE or Dark version.  Probably Emerald for sure on those.  Then a Guardian, also in Emerald.  The Scorpion and eventually Mantis are both on my mind, too.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:28:32 AM »

Favorite?  I'd have to go with the Consular.  I absolutely love that design.  The black and silver is classy.  I love the details.  I don't own one yet.  My next purchase will be an empty hilt, a Dominix V2 or V3, so I can do a DIY build.  It's going to have a blue blade.  Smiley

Exilium
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 01:05:11 PM »

Probably my favorite saber is the either the Scorpion or the Dark Mantis
Both great sabers! My next is going to have an obsidian v4!
Favorite?  I'd have to go with the Consular.
Beautiful hilt!
I have 6 so far with 1 one more on the way, and while that one (the Graflex CE in TRI Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4) could change my answer that I give now, for now my favorite is the Electrum Wind....Next?  Well, I think for sure I'm going to try to get two Menace's with a quick-connect coupler in either the CE or Dark version.  Probably Emerald for sure on those.  Then a Guardian, also in Emerald.  The Scorpion and eventually Mantis are both on my mind, too.
Seems like you have all of your sabers planned out Grin Great picks btw!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 02:19:44 PM »

I love my Consular. I'll admit to maybe swinging my niece's Initiate V4, I love the size of it. I like the look of most Ultrasabers, I just wish more were so comfortably sized.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 04:47:26 PM »

What is your favorite saber Ultrasabers has to offer and which ones are you eyeing to buy next?
Personally i'm looking at the: Prophecy-Tri Arctic Blue, Dark Prophecy - Tri Silver

Ask the easy questions, huh? lol

There are so many I love the look of, trying to pick one out of all of them is just impossible.

I have a couple of ideas for new projects, and cobbling something unique together out of various hilts, but off the shelf the one I have been looking at most recently is the Dark Prophecy in Tri-Green, although I just got some Lee filters, so tempted to go Tri-AS and change up the color as I feel like...  LR's Dark Manticore is very attractive, and wouldnt mind doing something similar. Some of Calculons work makes me want to go tiny and see just how much can be crammed into something real small. All in all I'm more interested in the more unique items than the somewhat-replica hilts.

Exilium
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 05:02:57 PM »

Ask the easy questions, huh? lol

There are so many I love the look of, trying to pick one out of all of them is just impossible.

I have a couple of ideas for new projects, and cobbling something unique together out of various hilts, but off the shelf the one I have been looking at most recently is the Dark Prophecy in Tri-Green, although I just got some Lee filters, so tempted to go Tri-AS and change up the color as I feel like...  LR's Dark Manticore is very attractive, and wouldnt mind doing something similar. Some of Calculons work makes me want to go tiny and see just how much can be crammed into something real small. All in all I'm more interested in the more unique items than the somewhat-replica hilts.

Great sabers my friend, especially the dark prophecy!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »

There is many really cool looking hilts, but IMO, the simple beauty of the Bellicose wins. I've sort of wanted one on and off for a couple years, but now I seriously want it! Hopefully I can order around Christmas.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 10:57:08 PM »

Dark Standard Issue.  Simple design with a touch of style from the slanted emitter.  Easy to use one or two handed, and has held up to large amounts of use.

Next purchase will probably be a Dark Arbiter.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 11:16:27 PM »

There is many really cool looking hilts, but IMO, the simple beauty of the Bellicose wins. I've sort of wanted one on and off for a couple years, but now I seriously want it! Hopefully I can order around Christmas.

Yes, the Bellicose is up there in my favorites also, it is beautiful. I especially love the emitter, with the slanted and normal style. Simply amazing.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 01:56:55 AM »

The Overlord has been my favorite since I started visiting the site. I'm thinking my next will be either an Archon3.1 or Dark Mantis.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Exilium
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 02:02:56 AM »

Yes, the Bellicose is up there in my favorites also, it is beautiful. I especially love the emitter, with the slanted and normal style. Simply amazing.
Bellecose is great!!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 03:24:18 AM »

Dark Standard Issue.  Simple design with a touch of style from the slanted emitter.  Easy to use one or two handed, and has held up to large amounts of use.

Next purchase will probably be a Dark Arbiter.

I like my SI's. But more for the fact that they are my very own lightsabers than the hilt design. My only complaint is the single blade retention screw. My Ini V2 blades are more secure. I've never had a problem with the tubelike design slipping out of my hands like I've read has happened or almost happened. 😬

Do you have one?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 03:47:51 AM »

Do you have one?

I don't think I could give a specific saber that is my favorite, they are all so amazing. It is sort of like how I don't have a favorite color, or food, or book, or movie, or ... basically anything. Tongue Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: