Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your favorite saber on the site!  (Read 19205 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 04:03:02 AM »

I don't think I could give a specific saber that is my favorite, they are all so amazing. It is sort of like how I don't have a favorite color, or food, or book, or movie, or ... basically anything. Tongue Grin

Oops, a little misunderstanding. I was asking if you have a Bellicose. Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 05:36:23 AM »

Oops, a little misunderstanding. I was asking if you have a Bellicose. Smiley
Oh sorry, did not understand your question.
No, sadly I do not, right now the only one I have is a Dark Apprentice LE v4.  Hopefully soon I can get me a Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald, but I do not yet have the money for it. The Bellicose is still a long way of for me, first I am getting the Dark Initiate, than I am going to get a Dark Mantis, then a Dark Standard Issue. After that I will see what I get next.  That is my current plan anyways. 

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:44 PM »

my three favorite saber hilts are manitcore and Consular, dark Prophecy V3/Prophecy V3

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 08:51:26 PM »

There is many really cool looking hilts, but IMO, the simple beauty of the Bellicose wins. I've sort of wanted one on and off for a couple years, but now I seriously want it! Hopefully I can order around Christmas.

I do love my Bellicose. Be sure to read up on threads involving LED rattle on it, there's several very effective and simple ways to solve that. There's a few other things peculiar to the Bellicose, but all of them easily remedied. A great saber.

As for a favorite saber... That's a hard choice. I think it might end up being the Manticore, I've been eyeing that one for a while. That emitter with its wonderful windows.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 09:23:11 PM »

Oh sorry, did not understand your question.
No, sadly I do not, right now the only one I have is a Dark Apprentice LE v4.  Hopefully soon I can get me a Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald, but I do not yet have the money for it. The Bellicose is still a long way of for me, first I am getting the Dark Initiate, than I am going to get a Dark Mantis, then a Dark Standard Issue. After that I will see what I get next.  That is my current plan anyways. 

What's with a Jedi going for all the Dark hilts? Although I must say, most LS colours look really good on dark hilts.

I do love my Bellicose. Be sure to read up on threads involving LED rattle on it, there's several very effective and simple ways to solve that. There's a few other things peculiar to the Bellicose, but all of them easily remedied. A great saber.

As for a favorite saber... That's a hard choice. I think it might end up being the Manticore, I've been eyeing that one for a while. That emitter with its wonderful windows.

Thanks for the tips. I've read a bit about the rattle, and plan to read more if mine ends up doing it. 

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 09:28:28 PM »

Sentinel V4

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2016, 11:43:04 PM »

Guardian. It would be the Chosen one , but I can't get my stinking hands around it.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

theAfanc
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

Welsh Mythological Lake Monster

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 12:16:35 AM »

My absolute favorite saber available is the Monarch.  I currently have a Adegan Dark Monarch and damn is it the best!  I will be purchasing a violet (regular) Monarch in the future as well.  My next purchase however, at the end of the month, will be an Arctic Blue Standard Issue V3 Staff with quick release.

Exilium
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -34

I am neither light nor dark

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 01:36:27 AM »

My absolute favorite saber available is the Monarch.  I currently have a Adegan Dark Monarch and damn is it the best!  I will be purchasing a violet (regular) Monarch in the future as well.  My next purchase however, at the end of the month, will be an Arctic Blue Standard Issue V3 Staff with quick release.
Ooh a staff! The monarch is great!

Feel the Force within you!
~Apprentice LE v4 - Tri Green
~Prophecy v3 - RGBW Emerald Driver

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 01:50:16 AM »

The Archon V2.1, so classic and so perfect for everything. Funny thing is that I have an emerald one, but I would like one just in CG because there is nothing better.

Next on the wish list is the beautiful black/silver Dark Sentinel LE in either Tri-AS or Tri-CG. Or maybe one day a Dark Omen in PO.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 02:23:19 AM »

Dominix line of sabers, all the ones on my list, next will probably be an Arctic Blue Consular =] Big big buys in the future though will be the Chosen One in Blazing Red and Graflex old school style in Guardian Blue ;o

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Exilium
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -34

I am neither light nor dark

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 04:10:24 AM »

The Archon V2.1, so classic and so perfect for everything. Funny thing is that I have an emerald one, but I would like one just in CG because there is nothing better.

Next on the wish list is the beautiful black/silver Dark Sentinel LE in either Tri-AS or Tri-CG. Or maybe one day a Dark Omen in PO.
ooh the dark sentinel or omen are great sabers!

Feel the Force within you!
~Apprentice LE v4 - Tri Green
~Prophecy v3 - RGBW Emerald Driver

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 03:11:31 PM »

Hi.  There are two sabers that have been on my wish list for awhile but now the could want list is growing.  But I have more sabers than any one person needs to have.  Had a plan for collecting that many but that hasn't yet happened.  I tend to like sabers that are more simple and streamlined but also can appreciate the more intricate ones with switch boxes and greeblies, etc.  Also a big plus if saber is MHS emitter/pommel compatible. Smiley

1.  Archon V2.1 - beautiful looking, can modify so much of this saber, but may be annoyed by tight Obs/Em battery pack fit
2.  Prophecy - can't commit to blade color yet, would consider recharge port as battery pack a tight fit
3.  Electrum Wind - curious about this one, but likely too thick of a hilt for my hands comfort
4.  Liberator/Libby - simple sleek lines and an attractive emitter with those windows

Favorite sabers are the Shock line.  Have all the variations of them.  But will often change out emitter/pommel.

Surprise potential fav saber - I really want a Crimson Scorpion without the claw.  It's shmexy &  Cool

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »

This is a tough one. I love my Dark Sentinel LE v4. Tri-Cree Red with obsidian lite SC. The grip is what brings me back to this one. That being said, the Bellicose is equally important to me.(emerald driver, obsidian 4 soundcard )

I normally put the two together for a special looking saber staff. So I'll have to say my DS LE V4/Bellicose saber staff is my favorite. 👌

I like your idea of taking the claw off the crimson scorpion Dauntless.

P.s. - if I could get my hands on the menace, any variations, for a staff, that would probably be my favorite. Someday..

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 08:27:37 PM »

I'm lucky to have the "super-saber" of my choice already: the AB Consular with red AV switch. That's what I pick up when it's "elegance time" Smiley
However the AS Prophecy I first bought grew on me completely - it's a prefectly nimble one-handed hilt and when it comes to "pioneering" that's what I grab from the rack and it helps me to cut myself through all the challenges. I guess I'd like to see a Dark Prophecy too joining my little armoury sometimes.
I also like my Aeon/Dominix v4 pair for dueling, they're massive and beautiful. Their shorter version, the Initiate v4 feels also really comfortable (I bought one for my friend months ago and could only hand it over last week), I may need to pick up two Dark Initiates and a coupler for dual wielding and staff wielding. I know there are many nice colours but I do lean towards AS again Smiley

If I had a sack of Dactaries I'd surely pick up a Shock in AS (I'm hopeless with these colours Cheesy) and an Arbiter too. That'd probably be BR.
Somehow I'm not touched by the Graflex-line so far. Could be my mind's obsolete firmware but at least it saves me a lot of money I can spend on other 3 sabers Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: