Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your favorite saber on the site!  (Read 19193 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2016, 05:27:55 PM »

The Flambergade LE V2... lol

Flamberge V2 with Renegade LE emitters!

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2016, 10:42:43 PM »

my all time favorite saber is my

consular saber

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2016, 04:50:57 AM »

OK, so I will add my 2 cents now.  

I have to do this the only way I know how.  
Favorite Dueling saber:  The Arbiter has just taken the top spot for me, with the Lost Gray as my #2.

Favorite belt/eye candy:  The Archon V3 then the Guardian.  

You keep surprising me with how much the Arbiter has grown on you.  That just ups the ante for how awesome of a raffle prize it is.  

How does the weight of the Arbiter compare to your Lost Gray?  

Given that the Lost Gray is a little wider in diameter how do you like the grip on it?

Now that we're talking about the favourites in our own collections mine are:

1. Archon V2.1

2. Menace SE

3. Consular

I can't see these being dethroned any time soon but the Lost Gray has me wondering about it slipping into 3rd.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2016, 07:15:08 PM »

You keep surprising me with how much the Arbiter has grown on you.  That just ups the ante for how awesome of a raffle prize it is.  

How does the weight of the Arbiter compare to your Lost Gray?  

Given that the Lost Gray is a little wider in diameter how do you like the grip on it?

Its as much a surprise for me as it is for you.  like I said when I got it, I would never have purchased the Arbiter, but since I own it now I find its definitely one of the most comfortable hilts I own.  Im tempted to send it back and have US upgrade it to a V4 card and have them add a QD Tri-C setup.   

Well here is the specs for you now.  The Arbiter is 14" long and has a diameter of 1.45", it weighs in at 1 lb 2 oz.
                                                    The Lost Gray is 12" long with a diameter of 1.6", it weighs in at 1 lb 8 oz. 

I have to say that I like the smaller diameter of the Arbiter.  It not that the Gray is bad or uncomfortable, because its not, its quite comfortable, but something about the Arbiter just feels better. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2016, 07:30:41 PM »

Both my Aeon LE v4 and  Catalyst are very comfortable to weild, the Cat more so due to the forward choke point being in a more natural position to grip at.

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2016, 07:33:34 PM »

Its as much a surprise for me as it is for you.  like I said when I got it, I would never have purchased the Arbiter, but since I own it now I find its definitely one of the most comfortable hilts I own.  Im tempted to send it back and have US upgrade it to a V4 card and have them add a QD Tri-C setup.   

Well here is the specs for you now.  The Arbiter is 14" long and has a diameter of 1.45", it weighs in at 1 lb 2 oz.

I have to say that I like the smaller diameter of the Arbiter.  It not that the Gray is bad or uncomfortable, because its not, its quite comfortable, but something about the Arbiter just feels better. 
Just in case anyone didn't already notice - the Arbiter is a "Deal of the Day" saber right now at $20 off. That combined with the 15% discount for the Christmas Sale, is an excellent deal.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2016, 08:09:35 PM »

my second favorite sabers are both prophecy V3

sabers I own:

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2016, 08:16:20 PM »

Just in case anyone didn't already notice - the Arbiter is a "Deal of the Day" saber right now at $20 off. That combined with the 15% discount for the Christmas Sale, is an excellent deal.

AArrrggghhh!!!!

The Consular is a one day email flash sale at 20% off
The Arbiter is Deal of the Day at $20 off... (nearly bought that empty hilt to be the basis for my project... may have to replicate my project with that hilt afterall.. lol)
I love them both, I want them both, but my bank account just keeps laughing at me!

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2016, 08:18:18 PM »

AArrrggghhh!!!!

The Consular is a one day email flash sale at 20% off
The Arbiter is Deal of the Day at $20 off... (nearly bought that empty hilt to be the basis for my project... may have to replicate my project with that hilt afterall.. lol)
I love them both, I want them both, but my bank account just keeps laughing at me!

I wish theey had for the manticore before I ordered my Christmas gift to myself

sabers I own:

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2016, 08:22:03 PM »

I wish theey had for the manticore before I ordered my Christmas gift to myself

They usually save that for the day after you order... lol

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »

They usually save that for the day after you order... lol
True that!  Grin you're getting more rewards points out of it, though, so that might ease the sting a little.   Wink

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2016, 09:34:32 PM »

Its as much a surprise for me as it is for you.  like I said when I got it, I would never have purchased the Arbiter, but since I own it now I find its definitely one of the most comfortable hilts I own.  Im tempted to send it back and have US upgrade it to a V4 card and have them add a QD Tri-C setup.  

Well here is the specs for you now.  The Arbiter is 14" long and has a diameter of 1.45", it weighs in at 1 lb 2 oz.

I have to say that I like the smaller diameter of the Arbiter.  It not that the Gray is bad or uncomfortable, because its not, its quite comfortable, but something about the Arbiter just feels better.  

Thank you for the info and your input ... points. It's helpful for me as a potential Lost Gray owner aiming for sometime early in the new year.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2016, 10:09:44 PM »

I was just comparing the length of the Arbiter against the rest of the hilts and see that the only hilts that are as long or longer than the Arbiter are the cross-guard hilts, the Mantis and the Scorpion. All others are 1-2 inches shorter on average than the Arbiter, but as you mentioned the Arbiter has a smaller diameter than most, so with that combination it seems like in a duel it would really give an advantage of not only superior grip but optimum leverage for added strength.

Question: It looks like the blade inserts deep into the emitter similar to the Archon. Is that right, about 2 inches?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2016, 10:39:54 PM »

My Archon V2.1 in Consular Green, Standard Issue V3 in Consular Green, and Sentinel V4 in Sun Rider's Destiny with windows. Looking to buying either a Bellicose or Guardian next in Guardian Blue with sound =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2016, 02:31:42 AM »

I'm getting my 4th favorite saber Manticore in Pryestone Orange as my own Christmas gift

sabers I own:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: