Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your favorite saber on the site!  (Read 19196 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2016, 03:01:34 AM »

You all know how much I love the Dark Prophecy... it's one of my all time favorites.  Apart from that, I love the Consular, Overlord, and Dark Arbiter quite a bit.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2016, 04:00:55 AM »

How about that Sentinel you're holding in your profile.... I know its a big favorite around here, but not enough to make your list?

Edit: Scratch that... blew up the photo and I see its your Prophecy... must just be the way you are holding it that's deceiving.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2016, 09:04:49 AM »

Question: It looks like the blade inserts deep into the emitter similar to the Archon. Is that right, about 2 inches?

It actually sits in at 2.25"

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »

How about that Sentinel you're holding in your profile.... I know its a big favorite around here, but not enough to make your list?

Edit: Scratch that... blew up the photo and I see its your Prophecy... must just be the way you are holding it that's deceiving.
I think the hilt he is holding is his Dark Prophecy v3...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2016, 12:40:41 PM »

My favourite, as it has been since I found the site 4 years ago, is, was and likely always will be the Bellicose.

Mine is currently sat on a shelf, disassembled, looking rather woebegone... but in the next couple of weeks I'll be reviving it with a new AV switch to let it take its rightful place as the centrepiece of my collection Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2016, 04:07:43 PM »

My favourite, as it has been since I found the site 4 years ago, is, was and likely always will be the Bellicose.

Mine is currently sat on a shelf, disassembled, looking rather woebegone... but in the next couple of weeks I'll be reviving it with a new AV switch to let it take its rightful place as the centrepiece of my collection Smiley

very nice indeeed

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

DarthHunter321
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2016, 10:52:56 PM »

I would have to say my favorite saber is the Dominix V4. It has great choke points and it not as clunky as other hilts such as my Graflex. I am looking into getting a dark prophecy v3 in tri red stunt but i'm not sure if I should do that or save for a shock Le with obsidian v4 and an emerald driver. My friend has a prophecy v3 and I love how it feels I just hate how you can't get it with sound and an emerald driver.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2017, 04:23:50 AM »

I'm shooting for an azure saber collection so I already bought my favorite which is an azure reaper in guardian blue with obsidian lite.  Here are the next couple on my wishlist (after I buy some stunt sabers for my wife and son first):

Azure Mantis (Diamond) DVA with FOC in PO
Azure Menace (Stunt) Tri-cree AB

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 08:51:55 PM »

Out of my list I have, probably my Overlord. Its the most comfiest, Star Wars looking saber I have so far Tongue Next to my Archon v2.1 though, that's probably my 2nd favorite then third if its okay to add would be my custom Guardian Blue Shock =] Was Blazing Red but wanted to change it to Guardian Blue to have my own personal Jedi saber

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »

I would have to say my favorite saber is the Dominix V4. It has great choke points and it not as clunky as other hilts such as my Graflex. I am looking into getting a dark prophecy v3 in tri red stunt but i'm not sure if I should do that or save for a shock Le with obsidian v4 and an emerald driver. My friend has a prophecy v3 and I love how it feels I just hate how you can't get it with sound and an emerald driver.

Although you can now get it with Diamond... Seriously thinking about this!

I do love my Bellicose... Love the way the Manticore looks, but I'm thinking of changing out the emitter and pommel... But I think my favorite so far has to be the Dark Sentinel LE V4. It's utilitarian and functional while still having a very cool element to it.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2017, 02:15:47 PM »

The Prophecy is my favorite. I love the look and feel of this saber!  Grin Grin
The first time I ever got on the Ultra Sabers web site the Prophecy just called to me and I new I had to have it. I remember thinking if I could only get one saber this is the one I wanted. Green is my favorite color so I got it in green instead of blue and I got an Arbiter pommel.
 If Ultra Sabers ever puts out the Prophecy LE again I will buy one for sure!!  Grin Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2017, 03:36:45 AM »

I'd have to go with the saber purchase I just made: the graflex SE w/ Guardian Blue; reminds me of when I first saw episode 4 as a kid (although, arguably, the blade in the movie was probably closer to Arctic Blue...but I'm a sucker for the darker hue  Wink).  Plus, I really like the clean look of the polished aluminum versus the nickel (but to each their own Cheesy).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: